Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter (8204 Views)

Peter Chukwu, Bishop Of Abakaliki Diocese Rejects Umahi’s Award (Pictured) / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2019
A recent image of Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital surfaced online and got Twitter people talking. What do you think of Ebonyi State under the leadership of Engr. David Nweze Umahi?

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Bizmagnet: 10:57am On May 12, 2019
That Ebonyi State governor is a Performer.

The way your business and ideas are dressed is the way she will be addressed. Submitting proposals with your website intact tells alot about your passion. Check my signature to contact me for your website/blog/software today

5 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2019
More reactions

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

YOU MEAN THEY ARE HAILING THE GOVERNOR FOR CONSTRUCTING SOME FEW 15 TO 20 KM LOW QUALITY ROADS AND LIGHTING THEM UP FOR THE GLAM AND NO ONE NOTICED THAT IT IS ONLY THE ROADS THAT ARE LIGHTED WHILE THE REST OF THE SURROUNDING AREAS ARE IN TOTAL DARKNESS!

ARE THEY SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THOSE VICINITY DON'T NEED ELECTRICITY??

MEN! WE NIGERIANS ARE SO DUMB AND GULLIBLE!

WITH THIS OUR MENTALITY BA? E GO HARD FOR THIS COUNTRY TO STEP OUT OF THIS LEVEL WE ARE!

You must be a hater!

The picture you're referring to was an evening shot. BTW, when did electricity issue stop being the collective problem of Nigeria including your village.

Meanwhile, did you measure the length and quality of the governors road projects from the keypad of your phone? It's easy to call the rest of us dumb and gullible after all a mad man thinks the rest of us are mad people. If you were not a full doze of what you think we are, a simple research would help you.

Engr. David Umahi is known for his prowess in engineering projects. His roads projects are not only criss-crossing the cities, towns and villages of Ebonyi but are noted for its outstanding quality.

8 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 11:09am On May 12, 2019
Nice one. I wish we had someone like that in my state.

PS: Just in case this gets to Fp, be wary of monikers like noñsobaba, osayze, yseke, chimokeaba, and the host of them. They tend to always sow seed of discord to any news relating to the development of Igbos, or start comparing South East states, while claiming and using Igbo moniker or any other moniker to insult and quote themselves.
They have started already.

10 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:17am On May 12, 2019
YOU MEAN THEY ARE HAILING THE GOVERNOR FOR CONSTRUCTING SOME FEW 15 TO 20 KM LOW QUALITY ROADS AND LIGHTING THEM UP FOR THE GLAM AND NO ONE NOTICED THAT IT IS ONLY THE ROADS THAT ARE LIGHTED WHILE THE REST OF THE SURROUNDING AREAS ARE IN TOTAL DARKNESS!

ARE THEY SAYING THAT THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THOSE VICINITY DON'T NEED ELECTRICITY??

MEN! WE NIGERIANS ARE SO DUMB AND GULLIBLE!

WITH THIS OUR MENTALITY BA? E GO HARD FOR THIS COUNTRY TO STEP OUT OF THIS LEVEL WE ARE!

18 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by EvilMetahuman: 11:19am On May 12, 2019
Ebonyi is the best state in the south east.

Unlike shithole anambra.

2 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:19am On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

PS: Just in case this gets to Fp, be wary of monikers like noñsobaba, osayze, yseke, chimokeaba, and the host of them. They tend to always sow seed of discord to any news relating to the development of Igbos, while claiming and using Igbo moniker to insult and quote themselves.

THIS IS NOT DEVELOPMENT IN ANY IGBO YARDSTICK!

THIS IS DECEPTION.

REAL DEVELOPMENTS SPEAK FOR IT SELF NOT SCORING CHEAP POINTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

2 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:21am On May 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
[s]Ebonyi is the best state in the south east.

Unlike shithole anambra.[/s]

DID YOU JUST CALL ANAMBRA SHITHOLE??

OGA LET ME EDUCATE YOU.

ANAMBRA IS THE ONLY HABITABLE STATE IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA - PLS FEEL FREE TO AGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD.

5 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by EvilMetahuman: 11:25am On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

OGA LET ME EDUCATE YOU.

ANAMBRA IS THE ONLY HABITABLE STATE IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA - PLS FEEL FREE TO AGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD.
as ebonyi man, I have been to every state in the south east. Only ebonyi makes sense.

Anambra is a dung hole and the shittest state In south east. They are the reason they call south east potopoto republic.

5 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Xander85: 11:28am On May 12, 2019
Can we see a bit more of Abakaliki besides this flyover/mall/ecumenical-centre area that’s always shown!?

2 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On May 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
[s]as ebonyi man, I have been to every state in the south east. Only ebonyi makes sense.

Anambra is a dung hole and the shittest state In south east. They are the reason they call south east potopoto republic.[/s]

SHUT UP!

YOU ARE NOT EVEN ONY'IGBO!

15 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by EvilMetahuman: 11:36am On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

SHUT UP!

why does truth hurt you so much?

Instead of you to ask obaino to overhaul the state and make it livable like ebonyi here.
You are attacking me.
Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Mace0lane: 11:37am On May 12, 2019
What is your foolish state ?

QueenSekxy:

PS: Just in case this gets to Fp, be wary of monikers like noñsobaba, osayze, yseke, chimokeaba, and the host of them. They tend to always sow seed of discord to any news relating to the development of Igbos, while claiming and using Igbo moniker to insult and quote themselves.

3 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by lilfreezy: 11:38am On May 12, 2019
It's lovely. But did y'all notice that only the road was lit up and the residential areas are all in darkness.

1 Like

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 11:39am On May 12, 2019
Mace0lane:
What is your foolish state ?

Osun.

3 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by kettykin: 11:40am On May 12, 2019
07063637661:
Abakaliki is indeed transformed!

The man has indeed transformed Abakiliki let him not forget the internally generated revenue and the educational sector.
The major resource igbo has is human capital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by iTearHerToto: 11:43am On May 12, 2019
Na only for road Nepa dey give light
Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by kettykin: 11:44am On May 12, 2019
The goal should be to run a small capital city very effectively and efficiently run than having one huge land mass with brown roofs , open defeacation and refuse dumps everywhere

5 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 11:44am On May 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
Ebonyi is the best state in the south east.

Unlike shithole anambra.
EvilMetahuman:
why does truth hurt you so much?

Instead of you to ask obaino to overhaul the state and make it livable like ebonyi here.
You are attacking me.
obiekunie1:

SHUT UP!

obiekunie1:

THIS IS NOT DEVELOPMENT IN ANY IGBO YARDSTICK!

THIS IS DECEPTION.

REAL DEVELOPMENTS SPEAK FOR IT SELF NOT SCORING CHEAP POINTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
See them.
Potential abobakus. Why not you guys respect yourselves and get out of this thread, instead of quoting and insulting yourselves with different alternate monikers.

7 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by ojun50(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

OGA LET ME EDUCATE YOU.

keyboard that my instrumentalist is pressing any how
Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by EvilMetahuman: 11:52am On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

See them.
Potential abobakus. Why not you guys respect yourselves and get out of this thread, instead of quoting and insulting yourselves with different alternate monikers.
this post is a mistake people.

Queensekxy is my alternate moniker. I forgot to log out.

1 Like

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Mace0lane: 11:55am On May 12, 2019
Fools don’t come from Osun they originate from either Abia Enugu n Ebonyi state.
QueenSekxy:

Osun.

3 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 11:56am On May 12, 2019
Mace0lane:
Fools don’t come from Osun they originate from either Abia Enugu n Ebonyi state.
But foolish fools come from Osun.

6 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 11:57am On May 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
this post is a mistake people.

Queense.kxy is my alternate moniker. I forgot to log out.
Abobaku. Stop disgracing yourself and derailing this thread.

6 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by EvilMetahuman: 12:02pm On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Abobaku. Stop disgracing yourself and derailing this thread.
shut your stinking anambra mouth.

This thread is about beautiful ebonyi. Not nasty anambra.

Not that you can point to anywhere as beautiful as the pics op posted In anambra.

Village girl

1 Like

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

SHUT UP!

Mind you na awolowo and his rat poison crew u quoting.

3 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

SHUT UP!

Mind you na awolowo and his rat poison crew u quoting. cry

1 Like

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
shut your stinking anambra mouth.

This thread is about beautiful ebonyi. Not nasty anambra.

Not that you can point to anywhere as beautiful as the pics op posted In anambra.

Village girl

City boy from ogbomosho, Ibokun how much is sniper over there?

I gathered it was relatively cheap there.

5 Likes

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2019
Mace0lane:

Where in heavens do uu come from osun?

Just name the locall govt so that my diaspora will send the pics of sky scrappers and sages from osun state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by fk001(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2019
Where are the pictures??
Re: New Images Of Abakaliki Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
as ebonyi man, I have been to every state in the south east. Only ebonyi makes sense.

Anambra is a dung hole and the shittest state In south east. They are the reason they call south east potopoto republic.

Wonderful but in ekiti state currently they are having kindred meeting with their children from abroad.

Photo credit.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Commends Delta State On Delivery Of Mdgs / Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. / Can You Name The People In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.