Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition (2902 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:42am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm coming let me check

Ok,got it yet?
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Ah,I didn't save it oooo and can't recall,didn't it reflect in our chat history

The thing just dey tell me say no user found oo

Shey na your phone number you use open am?
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:47am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

The thing just dey tell me say no user found oo

Shey na your phone number you use open am?

Yes na my phone number
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:48am On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Yes na my phone number

ok
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:59am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ok

Yeah.....got it?
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Yeah.....got it?

I swear i never get am
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Yeah.....got it?

I tried using your phone number to search for ur account but it said it has been compromised
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I tried using your phone number to search for ur account but it said it has been compromised

That is what it told me too,did you recall the last message I sent you....As i just hit send,the thing just log me out and come dey tell me that gibberish
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

That is what it told me too,did you recall the last message I sent you....I just hit send,the thing just log me out and call dey tell me that gibberish

I've complained to them. Hoping to get a response
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

That is what it told me too,did you recall the last message I sent you....I just hit send,the thing just log me out and call dey tell me that gibberish

I gave them your number
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I've complained to them. Hoping to get a response

Ok....thanks
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I gave them your number

Thanks jare kiss
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Thanks jare kiss

see wetin the thing talk oo

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

see wetin the thing talk oo

Ahhh ok....how did you register,with number?let me see if I could register it again
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 13, 2019
Totogokillme:

Ahhh ok....how did you register,with number?let me see if I could register it again

Same way you registered the other one now.. I think it's like this cos it's a Nigerian number

2 Likes

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Same way you registered the other one now.. I think it's like this cos it's a Nigerian number

Probably.....
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:06am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Probably.....

How come na? WTF is wrong gan self angry
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

How come na? WTF is wrong gan self angry

I no just know.....says I might not be using the official app or software,whatever the fvck that means
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

I no just know.....says I might not be using the official app or software,whatever the fvck that means

Let me show it to someone
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ok
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Do you know about telegram app,I think it is legal for Chinese.......I have seen so many Chinese on one cryptocurrency trading group I am in.....Oro WeChat ti sun mi
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:37am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Do you know about telegram app,I think it is legal for Chinese.......I have seen so many Chinese on one cryptocurrency trading group I am in.....Oro WeChat ti sun mi

Try to use your phone number to log in and contact the wechat service centre
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:39am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

I can still send message to you tho
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Na VPN those ones dey use na
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Try to use your phone number to log in and contact the wechat service centre

When I input my number and password and try to login,this is what it says

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

I've missed you oo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

When I input my number and password and try to login,this is what it says

Tap 'OK'

You click on more options and you'll see the wechat help centre
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oh ok
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oh ok....
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 10:57am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I've missed you oo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I missed you too kiss
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Tap 'OK'

You click on more options and you'll see the wechat help centre

See wetin dey the help center to unblock account

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:16am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

See wetin dey the help center to unblock account

God!! i'm fed up embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allah Will Punish Juventus (see Why) / "Daddy Loves You" Neymar Show Off His Cute Kid / Bet Prediction (89%✅) Sportybet Code For Today Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.