Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition (2888 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:39am On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

God!! i'm fed up embarassed

Pele jare,I don stress you
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:45am On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Pele jare,I don stress you

can you call me?
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Tap 'OK'

You click on more options and you'll see the wechat help centre

Lots of people complain about the app

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Lots of people complain about the app

wow shocked
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

wow shocked

No other app that works?
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

No other app that works?

I've not gotten another one.

call mr
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I've not gotten another one.

call mr

Is your phone on?been trying to call but na Chinese female automated voice dey respond,emi o gbo ede yin oo
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Is your phone on?been trying to call but na Chinese female automated voice dey respond,emi o gbo ede yin oo

I was making a call nigbayen

call back now grin
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I was making a call nigbayen

call back now grin

Not going through ooo
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Not going through ooo

It's from your side niyen oo
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

It's from your side niyen oo

That mumu app don spoil our gist angry.....
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

That mumu app don spoil our gist angry.....

I swear! the thing just tire me.

I wish i could help you log in from here but the sim and country differs
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I swear! the thing just tire me.

I wish i could help you log in from here but the sim and country differs

Ya and emtyN na fraud......this is them when you make international calls

1 Like

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by tohyorsih(f): 10:59pm On May 14, 2019
Totogokillme:

Ya and emtyN na fraud......this is them when you make international calls

grin grin mabinu jare

1 Like

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

grin grin mabinu jare

Knock knock smiley
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by tohyorsih(f): 12:50pm On May 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

Knock knock smiley

Opens door

Good day
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

Opens door

Good day

Top of the day to you Ma'am,asking about Toyo....hope she is good and doing pretty well,pls relay my messages to her.....
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by tohyorsih(f): 1:14pm On May 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

Top of the day to you Ma'am,asking about Toyo....hope she is good and doing pretty well,pls relay my messages to her.....

Yes she's doing good after she devoured a bowl of noodles and radish soup cool

Sure i will cool
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

Yes she's doing good after she devoured a bowl of noodles and radish soup cool

Sure i will cool

cheesy cheesy......good to know she is doing good
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by tohyorsih(f): 1:57pm On May 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

cheesy cheesy......good to know she is doing good

How are you jare
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

How are you jare

Mo gentle oooo
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by tohyorsih(f): 11:12pm On May 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

Mo gentle oooo

Oluwaseun oo.....pls try to login on your wechat again cool
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 15, 2019
tohyorsih:

Oluwaseun oo.....pls try to login on your wechat again cool

Something wey I don use ibinu uninstall from ma phone.....oya make I re-download and try again
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by tohyorsih(f): 12:41am On May 16, 2019
Totogokillme:

Something wey I don use ibinu uninstall from ma phone.....oya make I re-download and try again

eyah cry
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by tohyorsih(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fix You(Coldplay lyrics).........Liverpool Edition by princedblash: 5:35am On Aug 26, 2019
Just sent you a message then it logged me out and then this....but it says this "Ask a wechat contact to use Help Friend Log In and verify your identity to unblock" please I need help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Done Deal!!! Leicester City Sign Nigerian Star Obi. / After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid / Premiership Remnants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.