Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding (54045 Views)

Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by lomprico(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2019
Tessyama1:
Few days to her wedding, Nigerian lady, Ozioma, was returning to Port Harcourt from Abuja and was involved in a fatal accident which claimed lives of many instantly.

She was rushed to a nearby hospital where she received treatment.

Against all odds, she had her traditional and white wedding ceremonies yesterday in Rivers state, with crutches as a result of the accident.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-lady-weds-amidst-fatal-accident-few-days-to-her-wedding.html

Do you know the meaning of the word 'fatal'? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Agugbadin: 9:32pm On May 12, 2019
Sultty:
Fucck fake friends and all enemies only God knows who's behind such an attack. Thk God for her

Na Igbo people like her
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by advocate666: 9:33pm On May 12, 2019
All is vanity.

Death awaits us all.
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Kasali226(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2019
Village people ....whether you like it or not her wedding must hold
Happy for her
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by XklusivGistBlog(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2019
cry

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by babakb: 9:35pm On May 12, 2019
Yet some people will say marriage is not an achievement for women.
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2019
Thank God for her life.
F*ck the devil for the dead.

But tell me, what stupid destiny are we talking about here? what's special about getting married or having children? What's the use of feeling fulfilled or not fulfilled? What does it matter when, where or how we die?

Death makes everyone equal, young or old, barren or fruitful, ugly or beautiful, married or single,... So what?

She is alive to die another day, whatever she does in between is irrelevant, except for stories with which the living console and deceive themselves.

Enjoy every MOMENT of your life until death knocks, postpone nothing, live the pain for the ignorants alive. Only the dead knows what happens after the awakening (DEATH).
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by lonlytroy(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2019
God bless there union
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Iwanttoto1: 10:08pm On May 12, 2019
happney65:
Nonesense..Person that should be resting and getting herself back on her feet fully she dey do ceremony..I dont know how hard it is to postpone the wedding till after she is fully recovered..People sha no like their health sha..

Ode... Must u always taucks something different?
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by anytexy: 10:10pm On May 12, 2019
Uyiii:
She's like, whether the devil approves of it or not, I must lick and finish this meal.

Big congratulations to her!
Hahahah. O 'boy, no be small thing. This reminds me my wedding day. Na so my wife para for me say I dey chop the cake served to us too much. we were sitted exactly like this couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 12, 2019
So much ado! Instead of taking a proper rest and postponing the wedding, she wants to shame the society... Sorry the devil... Mtchewwwww undecided
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Gabson001(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2019
Wow so pathetic, the story touched my kidney.. Love sweet abeg
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Onyi22(f): 11:26pm On May 12, 2019
D devil really came late
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by uuzba(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:
cry
I Don't know why somebody will learn art very well and decide to paint/draw Poverty 2.0.
Instead of drawing the man woman and kid drinking tea, eating meat pie, cake, chicken, driving Ford Edge jeep, na suffer-suffer, sweat-sweat no-cloth Waka wey you come paint. That's what you wish for yourself na, na Im you draw am.

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 12, 2019
Congrats
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by aksule(m): 3:53am On May 13, 2019
Really, people are of different opinions and that's what shape the world. Personally, l see nothing wrong in going ahead with her wedding. Wishing her quick recovery and happy and blessed marriage life.
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2019
uuzba:

I Don't know why somebody will learn art very well and decide to paint/draw Poverty 2.0.
Instead of drawing the man woman and kid drinking tea, eating meat pie, cake, chicken, driving Ford Edge jeep, na suffer-suffer, sweat-sweat no-cloth Waka wey you come paint. That's what you wish for yourself na, na Im you draw am.

Ozuor, this is art. Mumu
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Shedrack777: 6:55am On May 13, 2019
Bride: I'll teach you a life lesson you'll regret for the long years it took you to finally marry thereby making me go through this horrific accident.
Groom: Are you serious? Jesus! I done die.

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by mechanics(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by willyjacs(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Ugliest couple ever liveth
show us ur parents.
u this goat that liveth amongst men.
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Gbagbuo247: 10:42am On May 13, 2019
Can they do what married people do in the night ?
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by enemyofprogress: 11:01am On May 13, 2019
willyjacs:
show us ur parents.
u this goat that liveth amongst men.
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by EmzyT: 12:05pm On May 13, 2019
happney65:
Nonesense..Person that should be resting and getting herself back on her feet fully she dey do ceremony..I dont know how hard it is to postpone the wedding till after she is fully recovered..People sha no like their health sha..

When will you Shut the Bleep up you this Bitter fool, Is it your Health? Why not just Congratulate and Pass? Evil Goat

Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by willyjacs(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
They are ugly..quit sounding lika broken record nd show us ur own parents.... ur goat status still stands��
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On May 13, 2019
willyjacs:
They are ugly..quit sounding lika broken record nd show us ur own parents.... ur goat status still stands��
Re: Lady Weds Amidst Fatal Accident Few Days To Her Wedding by Bambambiglo: 1:13pm On May 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol I will remind you tomorrow. grin

Nah prick dey hungry you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / Couple Hold Simple Wedding On A Weekday With Only 7 Guests (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.