Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? (8031 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hello to All,
            I have been wondering what Americans girls wants from their boyfriends, or the women want from their husband expecially when a white girl claim to be in love with a black guy,  i have encounter with many of them, have tried all tricks on them,
            First when they know you have money, they will love ya more than you love urself, but claim to be broke in few weeks, just say that all ya money is gone, you see them running with their tails between their backside,
            This is from my experience, they dont want to know if you are cute or not, all i think they want is money.

I have tried some tricks and this, by claiming am broke to the core to see if they realy love me, only three outta eleven remained and behaved like 2ru african wemen that stays with their love ones in all conditions, the rest are just some kinda gold diggers,
              I wonder if  this is their part of culture, to be sincere, i think women from africa are the best, not those born abroad that have copied the life style over there,
             What do you think?
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by InkedNerd(f): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hmmm, I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Omolola1(f): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2010
they want the same thing other gurls want~
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ omolola, can u please specify what you mean
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by gattusoft: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2010
They just want good sex,luvin and carin man my cousin is married to 1
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by pharmking: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
To tell you the truth I don't think you met the right american women. African women are still the best because we have the same culture
However if you meet a white women from a good upbringing, you will see the difference. they don't care about your money. they love you for you.
The black americans are another story. Most that didn't got to school are just after your money.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
I think the white American girls are the ones who show original love, the blacks sisters are fake.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by queeneve: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
BROWNTEETH,

MAYBE IF YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH, U TOO CAN GET A DECENT BLACK WOMAN cool
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by InkedNerd(f): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
Brownteeth:

I think the white American girls are the ones who show original love, the blacks sisters are fake.

lmfao, you joking right? What about all these NBA and NFL players who marry white women only to find out the women were after their money? Sheisty women come in all forms so please stop talking down to my black sistas like that.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 12:07am On Sep 23, 2010
Inked nerd, thats a different situation when people know you are wealthy. They will always come for it. What am saying is if a guy is not so rich, it would be easier to marry a white lady than a black lady.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by InkedNerd(f): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2010
That is a horrible thing to say. Ok fine it that is the case, I have male friends that have had crappy white girlfriends. I even have a friend who married a white woman and they are now divorced.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2010
@queeneve. Brownteeth is just a username. Take note. Am what they ladies are missing.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 12:13am On Sep 23, 2010
Inked nerd, what caused the divorce? were you told it was because of money?
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by daduke2k(m): 12:17am On Sep 23, 2010
U replyin 2 queeneve? If u were here as at d tym of queeneve, u wuldnt hav gone scot free wif dat reply.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 12:21am On Sep 23, 2010
dadude what will she do?Whatever her response will be, I will tell her my second name is also kingeve.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 23, 2010
^^
Why don't you just go one level higher than that and call yourself kingadam?
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 23, 2010
Anyways, A white woman typically look for the feeling of love in a man and not money, and that is why they seem easier to get along with.
However, take not that i said the feeling [/i]of love, not neccessarily love itself in all its challenges. The moment the [i]feeling [/i]isn't there anymore, as it would naturally decline due to time, you see them exercising their feminist rights in as heartless a manner as possible a la hostile-takeover divorce and unneccessary spite. Before you know it you're hearing one of them say sh1t like "I don't like the way his dic smells nowadays, so I filed for a divorce".
They're not the most enduring pretties.

Black women on the other hand, due to an innate sense of tradition (or just because they tend to be the most brutal enforcers of [i]the game
) like to be with someone loaded and can flat-out despise a man just because he's broke (i.e. broke @ss nukka) . They are the tougher crocodiles to wrestle down. But I notice they tend last longer in relationships, and this is because most of them still have a sense of tradition.

I also see the validity of my then-irrefutable observation rapidly declining by the years as black ladies tend to become "white" in behavior.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by InkedNerd(f): 4:08am On Sep 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Inked nerd, what caused the divorce? were you told it was because of money?

The divorce dealt with finance as well. The dude lost his job with a finance company and she freaked out and left him despite the fact that she wasn't working nor did she try to do anything to contribute finance of their marriage. He bought their house and he bought their cars, yet she spent money like there was no tomorrow. So don't make is seem as though its only black women that go around leeching off of men. I see lots of the Asian and Russian women at my school doing EXACTLY what you say black women do. I highly doubt that you have met every black woman in the world. I am not one of the women you described, and as a woman, I am highly offended that you would speak of my black sisters in that manner.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2010
for me and my experience, blacks seems to be da best, i was thinking of marrying white b4, but now am on the fence
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by madlady(f): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2010
^^^GOLD DIGGERS can be found in all races. wink
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2010
Inked, I know the white ladies are not completely clean, but the incidence of money for love is LESS prevalent among them compared to blacks.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by InkedNerd(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Inked, I know the white ladies are not completely clean, but the incidence money for love is LESS prevalent among them compared to blacks.

You make it sound like you've met every Caucasian woman in the world. Smmfh.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2010
Inked there are certain statements you shouldnt make so you wouldnt fall below standard. Must I meet every white lady in the planet before I know sh1t about them? if thats the way we learn then I think everyone should be a dunce.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by eridah2007(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2010
madlady:

^^^GOLD DIGGERS can be found in all races. wink

Correct
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by eridah2007(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2010
^
Haha
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by InkedNerd(f): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Inked there are certain statements you shouldnt make so you wouldnt fall below standard. Must I meet every white lady in the planet before I know sh1t about them? if thats the way we learn then I think everyone should be a dunce.

Well you're making such a general statement so what else am I to ask you? The way you speak baffles me. There are people that think all black people are thieves but we all know that's not true. C'mon, stop acting like you've made some major point, because you haven't. I could easily say that all Nigerian men are involved in 419 but I know that's not true. Its not like I've met every Nigerian man in the world.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by madlady(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2010
eridah2007:

Correct
eridah2007:

^
Haha

grin lipsrsealed.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Creamish(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2010
@ OP . . some want money, some want love . . . depends on who u meet.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2010
Inkerd of course I know it isnt proper to generalize, but I use a language that indicates its on the higher side. I dont seperate 'girls like money' from 'most girls like money' I take them as one.
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by InkedNerd(f): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2010
But we are not one so why do you keep grouping us?!?!
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Brownteeth(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2010
Besides I never said ALL black sisters are fake. Go and read again
Re: Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? by Omolola1(f): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2010
:d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / I Think I Am Addicted To Being Negative... / At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.