Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage (53936 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Xone3(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2019
The number of people on this thread hen. We too like gist and aproko sha.

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by kheny12(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2019
Chris Attoh is really black.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by timelessaproko(f): 10:14pm On May 12, 2019
He’s a Gigolo! I wouldn’t say that serves him right but he never treated Dami well. Hungry men like
dapsoneh:
How can someone leave this Dammy for this old woman? Beauty they say its in the eyes of the beholder

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by sowilli: 10:18pm On May 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
She was partly responsible for her own death, how can she keep such a dangerous secret from her husband or did she think cartel is a child's play, I am sure if she has told her husband about these he would bluntly refuse letting her travel there, I am sure she most have been receiving threats from this her ex-husband in the past but kept this away from husband, so he wouldn't suspect they are still talking to each other.

I am sure US police would catch everyone involved in her death and they would do justice to this case.

There is one lesson learnt from her case, never take anything for granted and don't ever keep any secrets from your spouse either good or bad.
everyone has secrets. Especially old single folks... this is what life is. Beware, all that glitters ain’t gold. Similar to the empire story, apparently many of this movies depicts what happens in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by NotComplaining: 10:21pm On May 12, 2019
Sorry in advance to the many that will be offended...

IF SHE EX'D HER HUSBAND AFTER HE WAS INDICTED ON DRUG CHARGES SHE DESERVED TO BE SNUFFED OUT.

Some women are attracted to gold as flies are attracted to light. She knew the risks of dating a criminal but as long as he was spending his ill wealth on her she played the role of a pleasant wife. She shot herself, anyone pittying her is just as naive as she was.

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by sowilli: 10:23pm On May 12, 2019
Any woman who leaves men older than her for someone younger has motives and secrets. I wonder why a young dude thinks it is possible to find love with an older woman. I don’t believe such love exists.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Michellestark: 10:23pm On May 12, 2019
That means Chris's life is In danger too

We should do due spiritual and physical deligence before choosing a life partner

click on my siggy

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by 12345baba(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2019
From fry pan to fire
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Ejjis(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2019
Bad news

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Ogaga87(m): 10:25pm On May 12, 2019
9ja083:
U mean this woman was 44yrs before her death?

Lesson : Be honest to your partner. Don't hide your past from them so that they can know how to protect u.

Had it been Attot was informed, the wedding would have been a secret wedding and no one will know who the wife is.
Ladies, be careful of the man u are dating. Money is not always everything in a relationship.
Keep a present that won't be a threat to your future.

Base on lesson post sir, I have no idea if you are aware of Attoh post after the murder.. Was he trying to tell the late wife that she could have been loyal to her ex or what?
For me, Attoh should be investigated properly

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by bigprojectng: 10:26pm On May 12, 2019
Truth always know how to unfold itself. Meanwhile

For your HND to BSC degree conversion program in 2019, check my signature
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:28pm On May 12, 2019
Birds of a same feather.
Stupid man, he forced a divorce on Damilola, he did a secret wedding with another Ghanaian woman barely 5 months after.
He is still LEGALLY MARRIED to the Ghanaian woman.
He saw a white rich older woman and went for another secret wedding.
The pictures and videos of his wedding with the Ghanaian woman leaked online when he posted his wedding pictures with the white woman.
All that glitter is not gold.
Thank GOD say dem no slice your neck.
If dem born you well, go im house again.
Gold digger from Ghana

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Yameater(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Birds of a same feather.
Stupid man, he forced a divorce on Damilola, he did a secret wedding with another Ghanaian woman barely 5 months after.
The pictures and videos of his wedding with the Ghanaian woman leaked online when he posted his wedding pictures with the white woman.
Gold digger from Ghana

Na wao!!!!
See as you analyze person life in one second

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by mmadu5(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2019
i swear bad luck just dey follow this chris up and down .

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by eyinjuege: 10:44pm On May 12, 2019
timelessaproko:
He’s a Gigolo! I wouldn’t say that serves him right but he never treated Dami well. Hungry men like

Has the late wife got any gold to dig? Why call him a gigolo? Things didn't work out with his ex wife, and he found love again.
He's in mourning now, please let's show some empathy and some sympathy, as a woman has just lost her life. She died leaving a husband, possibly children, and aged parents who have all been thrown into darkness by this senseless act.
Life is turn by turn and nobody knows when their own time is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Olodo24: 10:51pm On May 12, 2019
So he left Dami for a 44year old mummy with a drug dealer husband

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2019
That Chris na olojukokoro

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by chineloSA(f): 10:54pm On May 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Birds of a same feather.
Gold digger from Ghana

I asked for proof of the other wedding or links yesterday. Till today I no see am.

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by stagger: 10:57pm On May 12, 2019
Who in his right mind would be banging a cartel boss's ex-wife?

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:01pm On May 12, 2019
Yameater:

Na wao!!!!
See as you analyze person life in one second

A lot of couple who live separately from their partners don't know they are married to someone else and even with children!
It happened to my neighbour, all thanks to the printed IV for church wedding that gave them out.
After he posted this white woman, the Ghanaian wife put up their wedding pictures online.
I think he made a mistake posting them but realised too late.
The wife wouldn't have known anything up till now. He is playing games but it seems he has got it wrong.
Why marry the women at all?
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by uuzba(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2019
jaxxy:
Why didn’t she tell him such important info? This is messed up.
Marriage is once. Till death do us part. I don't know where people got the idea that you can marry a divorcee and live happily. You are marrying another person's partner and that is against the 10th commandment, and 7th commandment.
In my church, such mistakes are prevented by calling banns of marriage. The announcement is made repeatedly in the church every Sunday for about 6 months. So that anybody who knows anything bad/deceitful about the intending couples can bring it light before they receive heavy embarrament, on wedding day.
Better to confess now and be free of all sin and secrets.

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:03pm On May 12, 2019
stagger:
Who in his right mind would be banging a cartel boss's ex-wife?

He didn't know or maybe wants to make some money and leave before the man comes back
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Raiders: 11:09pm On May 12, 2019
sowilli:
Any woman who leaves men older than her for someone younger has motives and secrets. I wonder why a young dude thinks it is possible to find love with an older woman. I don’t believe such love exists.
what about the french president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by frozen70(f): 11:21pm On May 12, 2019
This Chris of a guy is not realy a clean man

He looks like a gold digger

No wander Dami left him

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2019
If true, Chris done enter one chance. Make he fly come back Ghana,.and forget whatever movie he is shooting in LA for now. Baltimore niggas don't play.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by chineloSA(f): 11:33pm On May 12, 2019
uuzba:

Marriage is once. [b]Till death do us part. I don't know where people got the idea that you can marry a divorcee and live happily. You are marrying another person's partner [/b]and that is against the 10th commandment, and 7th commandment.
In my church, such mistakes are prevented by calling banns of marriage. The announcement is made repeatedly in the church every Sunday for about 6 months. So that anybody who knows anything bad/deceitful about the intending couples can bring it light before they receive heavy embarrament, on wedding day.
Better to confess now and be free of all sin and secrets.

The bolded is very true. I also didn't understand his second marriage which was so fast after his divorce.
No self introspection. No remorse. No working on self flaws.

The woman is a victim but brought it to herself because she stood in the way of Chris and Dami possible reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by pavoda: 11:52pm On May 12, 2019
Love Triangle shocked
Chubhie:
Unfolding leads.

1. Insurance

2. Cartel linked vendetta
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by tiwiex(m): 11:54pm On May 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
She was partly responsible for her own death, how can she keep such a dangerous secret from her husband or did she think cartel is a child's play, I am sure if she has told her husband about these he would bluntly refuse letting her travel there, I am sure she most have been receiving threats from this her ex-husband in the past but kept this away from husband, so he wouldn't suspect they are still talking to each other.

I am sure US police would catch everyone involved in her death and they would do justice to this case.

There is one lesson learnt from her case, never take anything for granted and don't ever keep any secrets from your spouse either good or bad.
The police haven't done their investigation. Why do you believe this blog version? Too early.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage by idonhammer: 11:58pm On May 12, 2019
biacan:
and you like free things? I no believe you joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Tonto Dikeh's Advice To Ladies About Sex / Register For Blueprint Consulting Strategic Masterclass On Public Speaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.