Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 (63604 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Community Shield 4 - 1 pen On 6th August 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (3 - 1) On 30th July 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City - Community Shield (0 - 2) On 6th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Minemrys: 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ok....

I'm about to sign van de beek tho...seems fitting..de jong to Barca,de ligt to juve and beek to the white capital
hmm. I dnt really follow la liga bt we would see.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Jokerman, where art thou?

Trophies won both National and club
Individual awards
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Bahddo(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Mourinho stayed 3 years in Spain and won Laliga with 100 points over any coach in Laliga history

Mourinho won the EPL twice back to back with unknown Chelsea team over giants like Man utd, Arsenal and Liverpool especially over Fergie

Mourinho won SerieA over Giants like AC Milan and Juventus back to back

Mourinho won UCL with little Porto in 2003 over greats like AC Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus etc

Mourinho won UCL with inter Milan over Giants like Madrid and Barcelona

So yes he can do it with Valencia, as he has done before
simple question and you are beating about the bush. HOW MANY TIMES did Mourinho win the league at Madrid? Once in 3 years? Pep spent 4 years in Spain and won the league 3 times. Let's skip Bayern because he totally dominated there. He has spent 3 years at England and has won the league twice already (let's not even mention the domestic treble)

Don't be ignorant, man. Chelsea was not unknown before Mourinho. Just say you hadn't started watching football then.

Inter was already dominating Italy at the time Mourinho joined them. To his credit he helped them win the UCL, but has been unable to replicate at Madrid, Chelsea or Man Utd. Ask yourself why.

Porto that had players like Deco, Carvalho was little in 2003? You clearly have no idea what you are even saying.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 3:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Bahddo:
simple question and you are beating about the bush. HOW MANY TIMES did Mourinho win the league at Madrid? Once in 3 years? Pep spent 4 years in Spain and won the league 3 times. Let's skip Bayern because he totally dominated there. He has spent 3 years at England and has won the league twice already (let's not even mention the domestic treble)

Don't be ignorant, man. Chelsea was not unknown before Mourinho. Just say you hadn't started watching football then.

Inter was already dominating Italy at the time Mourinho joined them. To his credit he helped them win the UCL, but has been unable to replicate at Madrid, Chelsea or Man Utd. Ask yourself why.

Porto that had players like Deco, Carvalho was little in 2003? You clearly have no idea what you are even saying.

Barcelona one sided man... You try

I heard Deco and Calvaho were the best players in the world then

Also Chelsea had won a lot of titles with Dennis wise and hasselbaink etc before Mourinho

Yes inter Milan had won the league 3 times before Mourinho too

He isn't like Pep who started from the scratch at Bayern, or at Barca or even in Man city as these teams haven't won the league at before Pep, or haven't won any titles before pep.. Oh I also found out Pep uses average players like Xavi, Messi, Villa, puyol, Ribery, Robben, Aguero etc

And Pep also won the UCL with Bayern and Mancity

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Unrated900(m): 4:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Even if Mourinho is given 100 billion at Man U

He will still fail

The likes of klopp

Can never be unrated In this era of 009
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Minemrys: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Insectkiller:
Egyptian badluck called Mohammed sallah made Liverpool suffer loss...

He wasted all chances like somebody that had collected bribe from Man City..

Congrats man city..

Sallah fuuckk off..u are just a one season player
grin grin
u think it's easy playing on the pitch right? As if messi didn't miss chances. U guys are just t0o critical. A one seas0n player who has w0n 2 c0nsecutive g0lden b0ots and a champi0ns league. Bros, u just want talk. Salah is great but also human.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Minemrys: 6:04am On Aug 05, 2019
arukwe123:
All these looserpool fans don dey cry. Guardiola is better than Klop.
0n what exactly? Penalties? I need n0t remind u that ur so called Garden eggyola lost on penalties to w0lves in this same pre seas0n. U guys w0n't watch d match bt ur hate for L. F. C won't allow u lol. Man U fans in disguise. U guys better wake up else the man u Liverpool rivalry would be a thing of the past and Man city would bec0me a worthy opp0nent.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Minemrys: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
thank God u have admitted that messi is d greatest player ever to grace d game of soccer and he is also a pep product,I wonder what sane would b if in d next 5 years if he just allows pep work more on him,see what sterling and Bernardo has become,cant say same for the killer of Sanchez carrer instead of d mumu to allow him come and learn more under pep rather he snatched him killed his career and promised him 500k a week provided he sits on d bench
ogbeni, Sterling was made in Liverpool. I hate that guy n0w though.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Minemrys: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2019
TalkYourOwn:
the only team that will reject him is liverpool. Every other team will gladly accept him, real Madrid inclusive cool cool cool cool
exactly. I w0n't take Pep for free sef. Bros, ur deserve a medal.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Minemrys: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
This Becker come b like waste of money o,see week zinchenko pik,he is too experienced for that na,even d first goal from open play was weak as well
c u oh. Every0ne has their specializati0n. Aliss0n no g0od for penalty. Na him weakpoint. Every0ne has a weakness. Why d0n't u go keep 4 Nigeria if u are so g0od.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:
They always say Ronaldo is the king of football because the played in man united (not Bolton oo,) real Madrid (not Villarreal ooo ) juventus (not Torino ooo)

but the useless motherfuckers will never accept that

young pep who conquered three leagues is better than Sir Alex who spent almost 27years in a team 1986-2013 with just 2 UCL.

hypocrites.
Of all the comments I have read so far, you made the best point of argument.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

In footballing terms, Guardiola isn't amongst even top 20 best ever midfielders

However as a coach, I will rate him amongst top 10 coaches

Zidane
3 UCL back to back is bigger than any Guardiola European achievement
Even greater than Alex Ferguson's European achievement
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

Even greater than Alex Ferguson's European achievement

Yes
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Yes
ok. Thank you
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Coz he doesn't do difficult jobs... And Mourinho started from smaller clubs as well so he had to win the Europa
What is the small clubs mourinho started with? lls enlighten me.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Mourinho stayed 3 years in Spain and won Laliga with 100 points over any coach in Laliga history

Mourinho won the EPL twice back to back with unknown Chelsea team over giants like Man utd, Arsenal and Liverpool especially over Fergie

Mourinho won SerieA over Giants like AC Milan and Juventus back to back

Mourinho won UCL with little Porto in 2003 over greats like AC Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus etc

Mourinho won UCL with inter Milan over Giants like Madrid and Barcelona

So yes he can do it with Valencia, as he has done before
See I have respected you enough. But the next time you will call porto a small team again, I go swear for you. A team who has won the champions league even before mourinho came, the second most successful team in porto, domestically it is bigger than the whole teams in the premier league. Let me stop here because I'm getting all rowed up because of you.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Barcelona one sided man... You try

I heard Deco and Calvaho were the best players in the world then

Also Chelsea had won a lot of titles with Dennis wise and hasselbaink etc before Mourinho

Yes inter Milan had won the league 3 times before Mourinho too

He isn't like Pep who started from the scratch at Bayern, or at Barca or even in Man city as these teams haven't won the league at before Pep, or haven't won any titles before pep.. Oh I also found out Pep uses average players like Xavi, Messi, Villa, puyol, Ribery, Robben, Aguero etc

And Pep also won the UCL with Bayern and Mancity
fergie coached in one club for 73 years and nobody is saying anything but are quick to judge messi for not leaving baca hyprocracy will not kill some Nigerians
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Kingosytex(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
felaismyhero:
this is not about hate.he is always in the biggest and best team in any league he is; so we cant really judge based on his league performance(anybody would bundesliga with bayern!),but the champions league where he competes with equals! that was why bayern was not pleased with him; 'we dont need you to win the league,but the champions league!' if klopp too needs his trophy haul to increase,all he needs is to go to psg!

You get sense abeg. Even Emery would win la liga and bundesliga back to back to back. fraudiola is a big time scam and is always exposed on the big stage i.e UCL. we are still waiting for his CL trophy without Messi.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Minemrys:

ogbeni, Sterling was made in Liverpool. I hate that guy n0w though.
what did he win in liverpool sterling way dey run go over throw line like navas made in liverpool how cuz he had 20 goals in one season
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Kingosytex:

You get sense abeg. Even Emery would win la liga and bundesliga back to back to back. fraudiola is a big time scam and is always exposed on the big stage i.e UCL. we are still waiting for his CL trophy without Messi.
and what is stopping Bayern from employing Emery if he is good,immediately pep left Bayern, they had to employ 3 separate coaches cuz Dortmund was running with d league until thier former coach had to come back from retirement,my question is this when Forbes releases list if richest clubs in d world if man u is not first,you will nerver accept it but u dont have money to buy players or do u guys have a transfer ban like Chelsea what is stopping ur man u from buying good players it's an open market for crying out loud, 19 years ago mou bought essien a blockin 4 ror 42m and one mumu is calling Chelsea small and poor club,19 years ago ,Shay u know d meaning of time value of money,or 25 years ago when poor man u bought a defender for 42m,nah wah for people sha
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by arukwe123(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Minemrys:

0n what exactly? Penalties? I need n0t remind u that ur so called Garden eggyola lost on penalties to w0lves in this same pre seas0n. U guys w0n't watch d match bt ur hate for L. F. C won't allow u lol. Man U fans in disguise. U guys better wake up else the man u Liverpool rivalry would be a thing of the past and Man city would bec0me a worthy opp0nent.
dude what are you saying. city played missing three top players. everyone knows city are better than Liverpool. klop has been at Liverpool for the past four year with just a trophy while Guardiola is turning EPL to one team league. how many trophies has klop won as a coach. Oga don't compare Guardiola and Klop.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Kingosytex(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
and what is stopping Bayern from employing Emery if he is good,immediately pep left Bayern, they had to employ 3 separate coaches cuz Dortmund was running with d league until thier former coach had to come back from retirement,my question is this when Forbes releases list if richest clubs in d world if man u is not first,you will nerver accept it but u dont have money to buy players or do u guys have a transfer ban like Chelsea what is stopping ur man u from buying good players it's an open market for crying out loud, 19 years ago mou bought essien a blockin 4 ror 42m and one mumu is calling Chelsea small and poor club,19 years ago ,Shay u know d meaning of time value of money,or 25 years ago when poor man u bought a defender for 42m,nah wah for people sha

fraudiola ran away from burnthisleaguedown because he was unable to win the CL with them. your fraudiola took a team that won treble the previous season and was unable to get into the CL final let alone winnin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
thk God at least it will be on d history book as the first manager to win d first throphy in d year that d VAR was introduced in d EPL,this is a good omen more records to be broken this year,I just want him to be setting records,I will prefer another domestic sweep again to d ucl ,,,,I enjoy city games over time and dont expect them to sacrifice the treble over a competition were u play only 9 games
Here's a first. He is the first manager in England to collect a yellow card.

PS. Community shield is not epl

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2019
osazsky:
fergie coached in one club for 73 years and nobody is saying anything but are quick to judge messi for not leaving baca hyprocracy will not kill some Nigerians
DUDE!!!! 73years in which club? United? Dey lie small small abeg
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Blabbermouth: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Trophies won both National and club Individual awards
So, in stats, who tops Messi or Ronaldo. "According to your measures
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Blabbermouth:

So, in stats, who tops Messi or Ronaldo. "According to your measures

Ronaldo of course na
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Blabbermouth: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Jokerman:

Ronaldo of course na
How?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Blabbermouth: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Blabbermouth:
How?
Jokerman, where art thou?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by dotedote: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
It's really ridiculous how you measure the goodness and quality of a coach by the number of UCL he wins. Quite unbelievable.
FYI it's more difficult to win the league than the CL. Argue with your head coach.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by dotedote: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Barça gambled and it paid off with a Sextuple.

mvem:
so he managed in a big way to get barcelona job at first abi
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Minemrys: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2019
EbukaHades10:
DUDE!!!! 73years in which club? United? Dey lie small small abeg
lol, how old fergie c0me be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler? / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.