Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 (63558 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Community Shield 4 - 1 pen On 6th August 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (3 - 1) On 30th July 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City - Community Shield (0 - 2) On 6th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Theboss100(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
posty56:
they have not performed this season
They Will Spring Another Surprise. Just Stay Tuned.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by dominique(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Boring match so far. I think Origi is better used as a super sub than a starting XI. He has been less than impressive so far
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by uncleseries: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Liverpool playing like Brighton this first half cry

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Earthquake1: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Where was the woman that was supposed to officiate this match?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
weirdest part is that most of Liverpool top players where busy with tournament during the holiday and they refused to sign new players...fatuque will wreck them when they play FIFA world club cup and tight December fixtures
I love Liverpool but I can tell you that Liverpool is run by either greedy people or foolish people.

Right now, we have Arnold, gomez, ox, Robertson, milner, lallana, Henderson , 7 British players who are mostly overrated except Arnold and Robertson.....

Now they're adding brewster, Kent and Wilson. Making 10 British players in the first team... If you go to Liverpool page on Facebook, the British fans there are fully in support of Liverpool not buying any player. It has always been about the British in Liverpool. The 5 biggest stars vvd, Allison, mane, salah, firmino are foreigners and the British fans are not too comfortable with it.

They don't want any other foreign star. That's why they're happy with klopp using teenagers.

Unlike Chelsea, man city who don't care about nationality, British sentiments will continue to draw Liverpool backwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by descartes400: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Earthquake1:

She's suffering from menstra cramps tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by posty56: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
Theboss100:
They Will Spring Another Surprise. Just Stay Tuned.
sakamaje klopp magic ends this season
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by martineverest(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
highcollide:
I love Liverpool but I can tell you that Liverpool is run by either greedy people or foolish people.

Right now, we have Arnold, gomez, ox, Robertson, milner, lallana, Henderson , 7 British players who are mostly overrated except Arnold and Robertson.....

Now they're adding brewster, Kent and Wilson. Making 10 British players in the first team... If you go to Liverpool page on Facebook, the British fans there are fully in support of Liverpool not buying any player. It has always been about the British in Liverpool. The 5 biggest stars vvd, Allison, mane, salah, firmino are foreigners and the British fans are not too comfortable with it.

They don't want any other foreign star. That's why they're happy with klopp using teenagers.

Unlike Chelsea, man city who don't care about nationality, British sentiments will continue to draw Liverpool backwards.
they will suffer it .Bayern used to have such mentality until it backfired recently..it took Liverpool years to get back to competitive form and now they are complacent about it

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by andrew444(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
highcollide:
I am a Liverpool fan. I know that we will regret our inactivity this transfer window. Liverpool will continue to suffer because of this nonsense British sentiments. You want to win a trophy but you rely on luck and inexperienced kids?

Can brewster, origi, Kent win Bournemouth or even Brighton?

Do you think city, Barcelona, Madrid are fools?

God forbid I'll put my mind on Liverpool this year. They are so desperate to break the heart of the fans.

Oga liverpool na good team abeg

Barca wey no b fool why dem no win champions league with all the money them spend unlike liverpool?

Mind you i am a barca fan

Liverpool will do well this season, mancity dey win una 1 -0 you don begin dey rant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by kingskim(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
posty56:

ah swear down. baba going trophy less this season cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Earthquake1:
she is officiating UEFA super cup

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Earthquake1: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
highcollide:

If your owners are British most of the players will be British, that's how it goes
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Earthquake1:

If your owners are British most of the players will be British, that's how it goes
The owners are American.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
they will suffer it .Bayern used to have such mentality until it backfired recently..it took Liverpool years to get back to competitive form and now they are complacent about it
How can you keep Henderson, a 33 year old milner and a 31 year old lallana, and you loan out a talented youngster like marko grujic and refuse to buy any good midfielder?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
hulk616:
she is officiating UEFA super cup
I prefer to sit outside and watch grass grow undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Make una no talk say una no see am here o

This match will end 3-1 in favour of Liverpool,

I don talk am now.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
lilbest4:
because of female ref?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by martineverest(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
highcollide:
How can you keep Henderson, a 33 year old milner and a 31 year old lallana, and you loan out a talented youngster like marko grujic and refuse to buy any good midfielder?
especially whe. arsenal and Manchester are busy reinforcing their squad

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Childishbanjino(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guardiola red card incoming
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Demogorgon(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
highcollide:
The owners are American.
I wonder what that guy is smoking over there... I have not seen one single Liverpool fan that isn't comfortable with footballers coming from other countries as long as they are good at football

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by jowhyte(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
andrew444:

Oga liverpool na good team abeg

Barca wey no b fool why dem no win champions league with all the money them spend unlike liverpool?

Mind you i am a barca fan

Liverpool will do well this season, mancity dey win una 1 -0 you don begin dey rant

It seems you are watching back of tv. These guys ain’t in form
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by andrew444(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
jowhyte:

It seems you are watching back of tv. These guys ain’t in form

Typical Nigerian fan

No b their first competitive game?

Teams have their good day and bad day

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
lilbest4:

Why?.. Is she an aunt that hates you?... tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Kingosytex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
jrerico1:
Pep need to show his magic again... He might just prove himself as the best manager in the upcoming awards

Your fraudiola is an overated man who rode on Messi's genius to the top. He has been exposed for the fraud that he is.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
hulk616:
because of female ref?
yes. I wouldn't have cared 3 years ago but if a man officiate a female football match in 2019 women will burn social media with rubbish, why then should we let them officiate men's match?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
lilbest4:
yes. I wouldn't have cared 3 years ago but if a man officiate a female football match in 2019 women will burn social media with rubbish, why then should we let them officiate men's match?
I totally agree with you. I m still angry over it
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
This Liverpool game is lacking the Mane factor... That attack is nearly toothless as fvck. undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
flowx:

Putting 9 Jersey down without Liverpool Jersey inside.
And you are very sure that your head is not paining you?
Do you know you may be directing this message to an elderly man in your clan? Ask your senior men in the clan if head is not "paining" them. If they are alpha man, they will take your question with a pinch of salt. If not, they'll may do anything grin

I have liverpool jersey in store and online, even on other thread on NL.
Keep calm and buy jersey.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Reference(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Earthquake1:

I thought that was for the UEFA Super Cup. I don't think she is British.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by barinedan(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Liverpool fans will be saying: the community shield is useless, afterall we won the champions league
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:

Your fraudiola is an overated man who rode on Messi's genius to the top. He has been exposed for the fraud that he is.

Exposed? How and when?... Someone that's about to topple Mourinho's record in England... That created a team comparable only to Fergie's class of 2008.. Give the hate a rest. tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Reference(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
posty56:

He has complained bitterly about the murderous fixture list his team faces and openly admitted his priority remains the Premiership, nothing more. So I don't think he particularly cares about the result today. He wants to win the Premiership then quit the club. He is tired and needs a break. His methods are mentally and physically draining.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Jay Jay Okocha Vs Ronaldino: Who Is The Better Dribbler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.