Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance (34460 Views)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run / Ishaq Akintola Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception Over Wasteful Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by GboyegaD(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2019
seunfly:
No balance be that now + the planner has distroyed his repution. Who will be crazy enough to give the planner job again.

I will give such planner jobs. The groom lacked character and the planner did the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by GboyegaD(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2019
Gabson001:
This decorator heart dark oh.. Brother karma no sleep

What is there to hold unto after the wedding?
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by oruma19: 8:26pm On May 12, 2019
Pls take note of the bolded in my narations below.
We don't release our cakes until payment is complete. Most people u see will not pay u after the wedding. What we do is, get part payment that[b]must cover for full material of the cake and some part of the profit[/b], then we make it, display it on whatssap and send the pics to the customer so that they would know their cake is ready for delivery. Next, we call and tell them to forward the balance money into our account before we move an inch. If u don't pay the money, no one moves with the cake, no stories abeg. Dont make the mistake of saying there is no ntwk or u transferred and there is no alert yet. u may have to "re-transfer" until i see alert, else, u go use eba do ur cake ...no time for nonsense. u can not come and go and kii ma business because u wan show off for marriage, lailai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Neddstark:
Good move. Everyone in Nigeria now wants to scam.
Interior decorator buys the decorations, uses his skill to decorate and you dont pay him on time. After the wedding, you start avoiding him like he's a virus because there is nothing he can hold on to as you will not have a wedding again.
Abeg let everyone smart up. Because you offer services doesn't mean others will demean you, look down on you or withhold your payment. Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by deltateam: 8:26pm On May 12, 2019
Angy55:
White wedding is not a must. Do your traditional marriage and take your wife home in peace void of any worries of debt they will not listen. I'm yet to see where it is written in the scripture that church wedding is a must.

Wedding gown and suit wearers, some will even enter pre-wedding photos on credit.

So if I pay your dowry now. We can start a family without white wedding?

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2019
Is It By Force To Do Wedding?
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by Neddstark: 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
oruma19:
Pls take note of the bolded in my narations below.
We don't release our cakes until payment is complete. Most people u see will not pay u after the wedding. What we do is, get part payment that[b]must cover for full material of the cake and some part of the profit[/b], then we make it, display it on whatssap and send the pics to the customer so that they would know their cake is ready for delivery. Next, we call and tell them to forward the balance money into our account before we move an inch. If u don't pay the money, no one moves with the cake, no stories abeg. Dont make the mistake of saying there is no ntwk or u transferred and there is no alert yet. u may have to "re-transfer" until i see alert, else, u go use eba do ur cake ...no time for nonsense. u can not come and go and kii ma business because u wan show off for marriage, lailai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haha. Enjoyed this, very nice one. Doing business in Nigeria is another ball game entirely. You have to be cruel and smart else your business will pack up.

2 Likes

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by sacx: 8:34pm On May 12, 2019
Angy55:
White wedding is not a must. Do your traditional marriage and take your wife home in peace void of any worries of debt they will not listen. I'm yet to see where it is written in the scripture that church wedding is a must.

Wedding gown and suit wearers, some will even enter pre-wedding photos on credit.

Very unnecessary sturv. It's just a borrowed culture and has no root in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:52pm On May 12, 2019
This is stupidity of the highest order.
Will the money still be paid after disrupting the wedding?
Why not wait for couple to be sprayed with money then ask him to pay you?
What about arresting them if they refused to pay?
Dem just spoil business for themselves because people will think twice before patronizing them
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by lifeagain22: 8:59pm On May 12, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Interior decorator disrupts a wedding reception over the nonpayment of his balance by the groom in #Warri, #Delta State

Happening live at warri delta State.. cause of decorating money wasn’t paid complete the groom didn’t meet his part of the bargain he was suppose to complete the decoration money before the wedding so the decorators decided to stop the wedding and start chaos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/interior-decorator-disrupts-a-wedding-reception-over-the-nonpayment-of-his-balance/

. Very good ,A friend of mine who is into Events Decoration too has lots of money outstanding to collect maybe by next Generation they will pay Him ,Most Couple are Cheaters ,Most of then Knows how to play the Game ,they know quite sure once the Wedding ,Events is over that is all ,Infact you won't know there New Home ,Two Blacklisted my friends number till date ,Funny enough one said they are Hopeful that Guest would Spray them money ,same money they will use to Balance the Decorator .I don't know why embarking on what you can't Afford ,You won't be surprised at the high demand and taste of such Couple ,They will even bring pictures of other people events Decoration they copied online to show you what they want and they can't even afford it . Nonsense! Men also should not be Dragged into running into Debts all because you want to Satisfy your Woman or to show off ,Ladies learn how to Cooperate with your hubby and not Threatening him with Elaborate wedding even when you know his Financial strenght

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by adanny01(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Is not everyone that has money to pay of front. Some give part payment and complete it after the wedding. Depends on the agreement. That decorator no get joy at all

I hail that decorator only for being bold to ask for his pay, but boldness would not get him paid.

You decorate and spoil the wedding for not getting complete money, you wont get a dime from me thereafter.

He should have blocked the entrance before the wedding started but mid way, i wont have it. The groom messed up but the decorator messed up bigtime.

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:04pm On May 12, 2019
Angy55:

Traditional wedding has no LEGAL BACKUP.
There's no written certificate connecting the two of you.
You will need your certificate to testify that you are the same person with your maiden name.
The man or woman can opt out and marry another person without questions.
If you have a certificate, another wedding will send you to jail--bigamy.
Some are denied inheritance etc
But Registry can do all these at low cost.
Some people go to registry in the morning, then do traditional at the bride's home

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by donbenie(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2019
seunfly:
No balance be that now + the planner has distroyed his repution. Who will be crazy enough to give the planner job again.
Which reputation?

Na reputation he want chop?

Cut your coat according to your clothes to avoid embarrassment during your celebrations..

Reputation ko Deportation ni.. cool
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by donbenie(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2019
Gabson001:
This decorator heart dark oh.. Brother karma no sleep
Speak for yourself,

He's a businessman,

NOT a charity organization..

If you have an agreement with someone,

KEEP to your contract..
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2019
Angy55:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by lifeagain22: 9:07pm On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
Is not everyone that has money to pay of front. Some give part payment and complete it after the wedding. Depends on the agreement. That decorator no get joy at all
If you don't have money to Pay Off front why not leave it ,is it by force ,Why Waiting from Wedding Proceeds or from only God knows what Source.Tje Decorator has so much Joy ...

1 Like

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by lifeagain22: 9:08pm On May 12, 2019
donbenie:
Which reputation?

Na reputation he want chop?

Cut your coat according to your clothes to avoid embarrassment during your celebrations..

Reputation ko Deportation ni.. cool
grin
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by donbenie(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2019
Greatzeus:
I think it's too early for such an act? Should have given them few more days or weeks or even months. In business credit is part of the game. If you aren't ready to render some services on credit then you will loose lots of clients. Eg corporate bodies.
You are not in his shoes,

You don't know the amount of money he has been owed by clients before..

If the agreement was to pay up before the wedding and after several efforts nothing is happening,

It's within his right to seek for his money..
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by lifeagain22: 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Dem just spoil business for themselves because people will think twice before patronizing them
It's Wisdom of the Highest order,Which Spray ,Foolish Couple Wait for money to be Sprayed to cover there wedding Expenses .She did not spoil any Business for herself as a matter of fact more People will give her Job ,She is Becoming Popular right now .Cut your Suit according to your clothes Dem no go hear
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by enemyofprogress: 9:13pm On May 12, 2019
Ajepako is a very wicked somebody
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by clementbiola(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:

Yes. She has collect her balance like that naw.
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by ajepako(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako is a very wicked somebody

Sule tongue tongue
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by enemyofprogress: 9:16pm On May 12, 2019
ajepako:

Sule tongue tongue
come let's go and sleep in my house
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On May 12, 2019
Na Chic2pimp be this interior decorator after enough sapele water , all these stubborn Delta pikins grin grin grin
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by ajepako(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2019
enemyofprogress:
come let's go and sleep in my house

Alafishe
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by Trutalker123: 9:29pm On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
must they do reception?

Why don't they just go sign registry or go for the priest's blessings. After which, share ur little takeaway chops right away ( else, just take your wife home).

Until people learn to do things without considering what people will say, they will continue to face such embarrassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by enemyofprogress: 9:31pm On May 12, 2019
ajepako:

Alafishe
I no go let am pain you. I get lubricant
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by poseidon12: 9:37pm On May 12, 2019
Good move. We should all cut our coats according to our sizes.
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by poseidon12: 9:40pm On May 12, 2019
seunfly:

Those who do not plan to owe will still use his/her service. Of course, the scammers will avoid her.
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by poseidon12: 9:42pm On May 12, 2019
sweetyme001:
He should have waited after the wedding na!!

Really? After the wedding, what leverage will she have over the groom to force him to pay?
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by poseidon12: 9:56pm On May 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did you advise to arrest them if they refuse to pay you? So what crime will you charge them for? Police are not debt collectors. What the decorator did is the best way to collect your money. If you wait till after the wedding, your money will enter voicemail.
Re: Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2019
Neddstark:
Good move. Everyone in Nigeria now wants to scam.
Interior decorator buys the decorations, uses his skill to decorate and you dont pay him on time. After the wedding, you start avoiding him like he's a virus because there is nothing he can hold on to as you will not have a wedding again.
Abeg let everyone smart up. Because you offer services doesn't mean others will demean you, look down on you or withhold your payment. Nonsense.
True talk...na wetin dem do my mother. up to two yrs now de person she did decoration for still de owe her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) / My Ugly Experience At A Friend's Party / How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.