Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Help! I'm Worried About My Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I'm Worried About My Education (291 Views)

Am I Too Old To Further My Education? / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / I'm Worried, I Finally Graduated With 2:2, Any Advice For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I'm Worried About My Education by Give400: 5:46pm On May 12, 2019
Forgive my typos please

I'm a student in one of the south west universities and I haven't paid my fees.. Deadline is on the 19th of this month which is on Friday. I made inquiries to know if I can pay next semester as I'm an old student (300L) and was told my exam scores won't get recorded i.e semester furfeited. I need to how true this is. Is there no other way Is it that I would have another extra semester waiting for me after graduation? Scholars in the house should please enlightened a frustrated brother. Thanks

Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Help! I'm Worried About My Education by Guest14(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2019
Deadline is 19th as you have written and today is 12th. Cant you just try to get the money and pay?

If you couldn't pay after the deadline, there is usually extension of registration for seven to ten days. But it attracts a little fine.

Final option is to suspend your studies for the semester. Yes you'll be behind your peers by a semester if you take this option.

(1) (Reply)

GRE Materials Needed / French Teacher In Gwagwalada / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New UNN VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.