Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (74782 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by mysteryman2014: 2:21am On May 13, 2019
greatdreamer:
The same treatment awaits Tinubu on or before 2023. Mark my word

Tinubu na Emir or Kabiyesi?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by JONSYN7154: 3:47am On May 13, 2019
tinsel:
This Emir is not popular in Nano. Otherwise you would have seen rioting everywhere. The small opposition. you are seeing is from PDP.
The emir does not promote violence if not you for see riot
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Ayatullah(m): 4:34am On May 13, 2019
OPEN LETTER TO THE EMIR OF KANO EMIRATE

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,

Assalamu alaikum.

Some news had it that you travelled to London, another said you just returned from Saudi Arabia. Why are you running up and down? Why must you deny yourself witnessing the turbanning of your fellow emirs?

You had all the opportunity to be the Emir of the century Kano and Nigeria will never forget with your very sound western and Islamic education but you blew it up. You refused to be 'the father of all' as an Emir of your status ought to be.

It's never late to make amends on the new low profile you have brought on yourself. You are still lucky you will be the chairman of the council of Emirs.

Accept your fate as a Muslim and reflect on where you have gone wrong.

May the Almighty Allah grant you another opportunity to better yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Nobody: 4:53am On May 13, 2019
greatdreamer:
The same treatment awaits Tinubu on or before 2023. Mark my word
Please don't display your confusion outside, BAT is not your problem but ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by umarshehu58(m): 5:00am On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
It always beat my imagination how most northerners without good shoes march out to worship the rich and the influential.

I am proud Igbos do no such thing. I strongly support that house of assembly in Igbo lands criminalize the art of kneeling to greet, lying on the ground to greet or undue hailing of anybody be you a religious or traditional figure. We respect people that do so in their tradition but this is not in line with our tradition.

Don't worship anyone except God. Nobody should have an excessive power over you. Just honor the elder and your parents. But don't go extra mile. It is called mental freedom. Is called human liberty and helps to build your confidence. It is not by accident that we Igbos dominate business in Nigeria and expanding into other African countries. God created us complexly unique.

Igbos don't just worship the politicians, the rich and the influential, they killed for them.

Stop decieving yourself Mr I am proud

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16am On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
It always beat my imagination how most northerners without good shoes march out to worship the rich and the influential.

I am proud Igbos do no such thing. I strongly support that house of assembly in Igbo lands criminalize the art of kneeling to greet, lying on the ground to greet or undue hailing of anybody be you a religious or traditional figure. We respect people that do so in their tradition but this is not in line with our tradition.

Don't worship anyone except God. Nobody should have an excessive power over you. Just honor the elder and your parents. But don't go extra mile. It is called mental freedom. Is called human liberty and helps to build your confidence. It is not by accident that we Igbos dominate business in Nigeria and expanding into other African countries. God created us complexly unique.
Yet no IBO is number 1,2,3,4 or 5 of Nigeria's richest

Chest beating is really ingrained in ur DNA
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Bluntemperor: 5:23am On May 13, 2019
And so what manner of crowd was that.that he still owns Kano or the uneducated and lazy Youths are being used since they don't know what to do.Let the crowd come to Oyo State because additional Oba-ship Council is being created by the Govnr.Wuse up Kano people,both Ganjude and Sanusi are Politicians no more, no less.The way these Northern people behave in this 21Century got people holed up,you just can't understand Biko.would the welcome crowd put food on their tables?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by bigiyaro(m): 5:35am On May 13, 2019
time to undo all the works of Usman Dan fodio, the fvcking terrorist!
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Ayatullah(m): 5:38am On May 13, 2019
bigiyaro:
time to undo all the works of Usman Dan fodio, the fvcking terrorist!

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by TruthinAction: 6:40am On May 13, 2019
The British government rubbished our traditional institutions but preserved theirs. And we are big fools to permit this.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

yet u pple were queing up for kerosene in abia and voted back pdp dat has not a good record in abia...all stupid talk na im ina sabi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

They are jobless nau
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by zoedew: 7:18am On May 13, 2019
Obviously travelled abroad just to avoid being in the country when his Emirate was sheared by the KNSG! Lesson learnt is for Royalty to mind its business and not dabble into partisan politics!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Akolawole(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Ibos don't do that right?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by AMvanquish: 9:30am On May 13, 2019
tinsel:
This Emir is not popular in Nano. Otherwise you would have seen rioting everywhere. The small opposition. you are seeing is from PDP.

Riot for what! We didn't riot for March 23, Supplementary election , it is this you want us riot for.
Sorry to disappoint you, Kano has gone beyond that riot mentality. Everyone knows with Riot , everyone loses. We will fight them through other means.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by olaitan9291(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2019
obiekunie1:
poor sanusi.

kano has abandoned you.

THIS SANUSI TREATMENT WILL BE THE IN THING NOW - GOVERNORS WILL USE IT TO MESS ALL ROYALTIES IN NIGERIA.

EMIR OF ILORIN WATCH YOUR BACK - THE AFONJAS MAY DO YOU STRONG THINGS REAL SOON.

What this has to do with Emir of Ilorin?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by gaskiyamagana: 10:28am On May 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
He should honorably leave that throne.
This is the Best, Excellent and COURAGEOUS, but he would do that may be because of mismanaged money in the royal spending.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by TAIS: 11:40am On May 13, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company & Incorporated trustee with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Proven professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name (Enterprise)- N17,000
Limited Liability Company- N58,000
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962.
We have our agents in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kwara etc
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by pressplay411(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

I am proud Igbos do no such thing. I strongly support that house of assembly in Igbo lands criminalize the art of kneeling to greet, lying on the ground to greet or undue hailing of anybody be you a religious or traditional figure. We respect people that do so in their tradition but this is not in line with our tradition. Even in countries that rule the world, this is not acceptable.

Actually, Igbo culture does not respect parents and elders but worships money and power. Hence anyone with money or power is worshipped no matter how young.
I however credit Igbo's for their Diligence.

What you call "worshipping of men" is actually what makes the West and North more progressive than the East. It is what makes others united and you, disunited.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2019
pressplay411:

Actually, Igbo culture does not respect parents and elders but worships money and power. Hence anyone with money or power is worshipped no matter how young.
I however credit Igbo's for their Diligence.

What you call "worshipping of men" is actually what makes the West and North more progressive than the East. It is what makes others united and you, disunited.

Mr man, what criteria did you use to determine progress?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Dlapezzi(m): 6:25pm On May 13, 2019
Shiiiiiiiiiiii
SpecialAdviser:

I am proud Igbos do no such thing. I strongly support that house of assembly in Igbo lands criminalize the art of kneeling to greet, lying on the ground to greet or undue hailing of anybody be you a religious or traditional figure. We respect people that do so in their tradition but this is not in line with our tradition. Even in countries that rule the world, this is not acceptable.

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by pressplay411(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Mr man, what criteria did you use to determine progress?

I believe you and Kanu have that answer.
I value integrity in people. So if you're honest, you know that answer.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2019
pressplay411:

I believe you and Kanu have that answer.
I value integrity in people. So if you're honest, you know that answer.

Most of you a so daft in believing that south east is not progressive. What shortens you guys level of reasoning is just shocking. Have u visited Igboland before? Do you know anything about them? You brian is so myopic you don't know how others live. You value which integrity?

For years thieves have been ruling and stealing you dry and am sure you are part of people that demand they should be respected. I'm sure you may be working under one expatriate that is wiping your a.s.s but all you remember is Nnamdi Kanu.

I pity your generation.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Amanda4life: 8:44pm On May 13, 2019
It does not matter how he was received.

The bottom line is that KINGDOM HAS BEEN DiVIDED
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by MultiCEO1: 8:58pm On May 13, 2019
My company's website has been off the grid for quite a considerable length of time and I want it up and functioning now. I also want it redesigned to a simpler, easier to use form. DM me if you can handle this at quite competitive and affordable rate. Thanks.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by pressplay411(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Most of you a so daft in believing that south east is not progressive. What shortens you guys level of reasoning is just shocking. Have u visited Igboland before? Do you know anything about them? You brian is so myopic you don't know how others live. You value which integrity?

For years thieves have been ruling and stealing you dry and am sure you are part of people that demand they should be respected. I'm sure you may be working under one expatriate that is wiping your a.s.s but all you remember is Nnamdi Kanu.

I pity your generation.

I have been touring the East on official capacity since this year, I know what I'm saying.
However, sorry I offended you.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2019
pressplay411:

I have been touring the East on official capacity since this year, I know what I'm saying.
However, sorry I offended you.

Really? And you claim the area is not okay. Can you justify your claim?
In which capacity?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by pressplay411(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Really? And you claim the area is not okay. Can you justify your claim?
In which capacity?

I travelled with my Igbo colleagues. Honestly I didn't want to comment on the states until they themselves were raining curses on their governors and backward-thinking politicians. Only a few states seem to be getting it right.

The only reason I engaged you was to correct the error in your assertion that Igbo's were getting it right while other tribes weren't. Statistics show the reverse is the case- politically and economically.
Igbo's as individuals are business savvy and progressive thinking. But as a people, it's odd that the reverse is the case. Simply because you do not, as you put it, "worship men." Which has not helped you to be united in one voice. You do not have a Tinubu or a Buhari, who you listen to.
It comes from a place of not wanting to submit to other men.
I hope you see some reason in what I have said.
It is not intended to be a tribal slur but an observation that needs to be changed for things to positively change.

When/If you do get to know me, you will realise I try not to make assumptions, I validate before I share my opinions, so that it comes from an informed position. Otherwise, I'd rather just listen and learn from those who are informed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.