Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (74783 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by TempleHouse: 10:14pm On May 12, 2019
The Emir who could not hold on to the kingdom of his forefathers and seeing the things fall apart.
History will not forgive Sanusi for basterdising the Kano Emirates.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Anazp: 10:18pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
It always beat my imagination how most northerners without good shoes march out to worship the rich and the influential.

I am proud Igbos do no such thing. I strongly support that house of assembly in Igbo lands criminalize the art of kneeling to greet, lying on the ground to greet or undue hailing of anybody be you a religious or traditional figure. We respect people that do so in their tradition but this is not in line with our tradition.

Don't worship anyone except God. Nobody should have an excessive power over you. Just honor the elder and your parents. But don't go extra mile. It is called mental freedom. Is called human liberty and helps to build your confidence. It is not by accident that we Igbos dominate business in Nigeria and expanding into other African countries. God created us complexly unique.
IGBOS DOMINATE AFRICA COS AFRICANS ARE DAFT AND ALLOW THE. why cant the igbos dominate china and the usa? at least the jews rule those places. as fir respect are the igbos better than the chinse that respect peopkelike its getting outta fashion?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 12, 2019
tinsel:
This Emir is not popular in Nano. Otherwise you would have seen rioting everywhere. The small opposition. you are seeing is from PDP.
northerners only riot when the deed is done by non Muslim
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
Awol1:
Not impressed by the crowd.

I expected more solidarity.

Appears Kano indigenes are more docile than we thought.

Maybe because it is not being perpetrated by "Nyamiri" so that they can destroy shops.

And the elites and politicians are all threading carefully lest they enter the bad books of the new emirs in case the new emirates stand.

Right Now, except Abba wins at the tribunal, there's no help in sight for Sanusi.

The state Assembly that could impeach Ganduje seems to be with him in this.

The sturv has become more complicated.

Same thing I stated when I saw the crowd .I have seen when kano people show support and trust me,this isn't support .
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
It always beat my imagination how most northerners without good shoes march out to worship the rich and the influential.

I am proud Igbos do no such thing. I strongly support that house of assembly in Igbo lands criminalize the art of kneeling to greet, lying on the ground to greet or undue hailing of anybody be you a religious or traditional figure. We respect people that do so in their tradition but this is not in line with our tradition.

Don't worship anyone except God. Nobody should have an excessive power over you. Just honor the elder and your parents. But don't go extra mile. It is called mental freedom. Is called human liberty and helps to build your confidence. It is not by accident that we Igbos dominate business in Nigeria and expanding into other African countries. God created us complexly unique.

who ask you for this needless composition about your tribe dude?

why the essay on thread that had to do with Emir of kano? dem knack your head on brick today

10 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by skales67(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:
poor sanusi.

kano has abandoned you.

THIS SANUSI TREATMENT WILL BE THE IN THING NOW - GOVERNORS WILL USE IT TO MESS ALL ROYALTIES IN NIGERIA.

EMIR OF ILORIN WATCH YOUR BACK - THE AFONJAS MAY DO YOU STRONG THINGS REAL SOON.

Afonjas that don't have liver to do anything to Tinubu...is it Emir of Ilorin that they can touch? undecided

No be today na!
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by powerkey: 10:29pm On May 12, 2019
Is04970:
M.u.m.u.
Why defend a drug Baron, peddler and international T T?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by MobilityExpress: 10:34pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
[s]It always beat my imagination how most northerners without good shoes march out to worship the rich and the influential.

Don't worship anyone except God. Nobody should have an excessive power over you. Just honor the elder and your parents. But don't go extra mile. It is called mental freedom. Is called human liberty and helps to build your confidence. It is not by accident that we Igbos dominate business in Nigeria and expanding into other African countries. God created us complexly unique.[/s]

Mechi onu dia. Are these not Igbo men bowing down to Kanu? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Ysd1: 10:34pm On May 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Should he be using a Rolls Royce now that he has been demoted to a Ward Head ? shouldn't he use Toyota Corrolla like other ward heads?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Honor10: 10:34pm On May 12, 2019
greatdreamer:
The same treatment awaits Tinubu on or before 2023. Mark my word

chai! u really fear Tinubu o, u can't do without mentioning Tinubu. poor u.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Honor10: 10:35pm On May 12, 2019
greatdreamer:

chai! u really fear Tinubu o, what bring Tinubu to this matter. poor u.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Honor10: 10:37pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

who ask u all this story, anything to chest beat. Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Charly68: 10:40pm On May 12, 2019
Baba should go and clear himself with state Govt ..the power that install him can uninstall him.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Rule4God(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2019
Always thread carefully under the sun for your best friend & co-member while witch-hunting someone today may become your worst enemy or hater tomorrow.
Sanusi might have fought a right course but Ganduje wasn't pleased, his old team member while against Jonathan is now hunting him back.
GEJ fought the right course for the north & Nigeria at large but was berated & Sanusi with his office then was used as major tool against GEJ & his administration.

It's his time to accept his fate now!

God is not a man that he should lie. HE said "do not touch my anointed & do not hurt my prophet". You might argue whether GEJ is a prophet but he's definitely an anointed of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by anonimi: 10:57pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Where is the sense in this tribal rant
If your people don't worship the thieves in their midst, why is your place not so developed and flourishing but a shittyhole from where your youths are running away?
Think well before you reply.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6421304_fbimg1501875683384_jpeg02cdd19db3dd806e52fd2cf3cf0451a7

They forgot to add tribalism.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Same thing I stated when I saw the crowd .I have seen when kano people show support and trust me,this isn't support .

Honestly it's not.

Not even one tenth of what came to support Atiku
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Nothing special about you arrogant, greedy fools.

Shame on the Hausa-Fulani though. . . An unrepentant thief like Ganduje is about to rubbish their oldest institution and they cannot deal with him.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Gabson001(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2019
This man is still grinding hard... More strength to you
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by MrBONE2(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2019
greatdreamer:

grin

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Gabson001(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2019
TempleHouse:
The Emir who could not hold on to the kingdom of his forefathers and seeing the things fall apart.
History will not forgive Sanusi for basterdising the Kano Emirates.
That man became emir cuz of influence and position.. He was never fit to be an emir so what do u expect?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Tiffbuxas: 11:19pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

make tribalism no spoil good things for you in life

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Lexxyla: 11:49pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Talking about mental freedom, how do you explain the concept of "God"?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by samtiyelov1(m): 12:25am On May 13, 2019
hisgrace090:
When things falls apart.

The centre cannot hold and thé falcon cannot hear thé falconer!
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Oricha79(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Mechi onu dia. Are these not Igbo men bowing down to Kanu? undecided
Jah bless you
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by Nobody: 12:33am On May 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Doesn’t change the fact that Kano now has four additional first class emirates. The scanty crowd that welcomed the emir also suggest that the action of the governor is a very popular one. The people of Kano are with their governor and they support him on the creation of the long awaited emirates.
just STFU
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by udemzyudex(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2019
Awol1:
Not impressed by the crowd.

I expected more solidarity.

Appears Kano indigenes are more docile than we thought.

Maybe because it is not being perpetrated by "Nyamiri" so that they can destroy shops.

And the elites and politicians are all threading carefully lest they enter the bad books of the new emirs in case the new emirates stand.

Right Now, except Abba wins at the tribunal, there's no help in sight for Sanusi.

The state Assembly that could impeach Ganduje seems to be with him in this.

The sturv has become more complicated.

Who cares?

They can all kill themselves over there,who cares?
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by BiafraIsFree: 12:51am On May 13, 2019
The north using their resources to enriching themselves, but forcefully taking the ones in Biafraland to enriching again.

God punish southeast and south south governors and other sycophantic chimpanzees.

The same Fulani jihadists used sanusi to attacked GEJ out of power, rushed in making emir to protects GEJ government, the same Fulani jihadists will still kick sanusi out of emirate. His four years emirate term is over.

Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by AnanseK(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

You mean “ don’t worship anybody except money”.
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by MetaPhysical: 2:11am On May 13, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

You wont kneel or prostrate to greet but you have no qualms kick-starting a rib or two to wake parents from slumber. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano by mysteryman2014: 2:18am On May 13, 2019
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/see-how-emir-sanusi-was-received.html

Evidently sign of loyalty to the emir, which goes to show that the governor decision is not popular one.

If those dignitaries do not mind being victimized for showing solidarity with Sanusi, then Ganduje action might set Kano on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.