Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR (33383 Views)

Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by thatigboman: 11:43pm On May 14, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
The CBN man made a call to Arowesegbe or something and the dude at the other hand isn't coherent and he blab and sounded cowardly and he called Adamu and Ukeje ....why are some folks cowardly ?

Yes it is wrong what they did and the most terrible person is the person that recorded this ! That is why critical business deals you use VOIP I prefer Google duo to make calls though I am not in any dubious deals but it is encrypted

You can't trust anybody ....I don't want to say those are notable for betrayal but you know what it it's... Emefiele can't record himself

Some people shaaaaa

But why did OP remove the Yoruba man that the CBN governor called

Some folks would never ever change! Trust them at your own peril. Did you see the way he conviniently remove the first person that was called which is a Yoruba man and focuses on Adamu and Emefiele

People shaaaaaaaaaaaa
Arowosegbe is the Director of Finance in CBN. Adamu and Ukeje are his seniors but the Governor did not know they were there.
They were merely discussing accounts reconciliation issues. I dont even work in a bank, but I understand their discussions. If you are involved in reconciliation in large organisations, you will understand.
CBN issued a press statement on the issue, which I read on premium times. Try and read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by booksrite(f): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Arowosegbe is the Director of Finance in CBN. Adamu and Ukeje are his seniors but the Governor did not know they were there.They were merely discussing accounts reconciliation issues. I dont even work in a bank, but I understand their discussions. If you are involved in reconciliation in large organisations, you will understand.CBN issued a press statement on the issue, which I read on premium times. Try and read it.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja (Pictures, Video) / Gov T.A Orji, Metuh Force Abia Returning Officer To Reverse Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.