Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR (33267 Views)

Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2019
I am seeing new ₦1000 and ₦500 naira notes in circulation.Could they be part of the new naira notes emiefele and his yahoo men printed as alleged in the tape?
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Predstan: 11:23pm On May 12, 2019
tiwiex:

Looks like the exchange rate is manipulated like guys having a drink in a joint. Wonder the magic that was being covered when we were selling at 500. No one seems to be asking the right question. Who recorded this conversation? Definitely not Emiefele. So, who did?

Look at the question you are asking. Go and sue Sahara reporters if you want to know who recorded the audio. You wonder why Sahara Reporters have not completely been uselessly dealt with? Because they have proof to every allegations. They intentionally will hide some details so that they can use that to win in court. You know how many people had sued them. Even the Almighty Saraki did , Dino melaye did as well and they won all. You can’t expect them to give you such info.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by cvibe2: 11:29pm On May 12, 2019
MrThisandthat:
As funny as it may sound.. This same CBN Governor got his tenure extended few days ago by President Buhari...

Buhari's integrity is a mirage Aswear!

To cover up the track properly.
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by bigprojectng: 11:33pm On May 12, 2019
500 what! Somebody call 911

For your HND to BSC degree conversion program 2019 check my signature
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by hush15: 11:35pm On May 12, 2019
BabaIbo:
Even though I don't support APC/PDP...

This is fake, who are CBN shareholders abeg?

Education is really important but i can very few take it serious. So afterall these years of school, you miss the part where you were taughr functions of CBN being a banker for banks and all types of banking institutions from bureau de change to microfinance to commercial banks to mega corp banks

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by AZeD1(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2019
id911:
So CBN get shareholders? Tell me something
The FGN is the only shareholder in the CBN.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Kokomasta101: 11:38pm On May 12, 2019
These one shock me ooo. 500bn assuming it’s true how many we de for Nigeria. Share 5mil... each person en never finish or dream to go half....chai...��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��Let me come and be going
If say na yahoo boy or naria Marley everybody comment go wan give heaven... is okay ooo...
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by kbbanj10(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2019
Haba. Fake news!
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On May 12, 2019
The three big criminals representing south west and north.
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Dashry(f): 12:18am On May 13, 2019
Chai!!!
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Nobody: 12:41am On May 13, 2019
Is this for real?

Check my signature
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by obailala(m): 1:16am On May 13, 2019
Predstan:

Can you please explain that part that they talked about increasing the naira rate against dollar. The minister of finance said its already high at 354 that if not for that, they would have raised it by 2naira.

Why is Emefiele so concerned about a commercial bank that he broke down saying “I don die, where I go see Money?”

Did you also read the prospect that Nigeria will likely plunge into recession by 2020. Is that not similar to what is being discussed in this audio

Lastly, why are they preventing it from the FEC. They don’t want Buhari and other executives to hear about it.

In conclusion, they diverted some funds into a private investment or Shares so they could make profits and return the 500b back to where it came from, that’s why emefiele was repeating it that arowosegbe keep saying their investment was still worth 500b till the end of last year before they finally realized they have only 20bn left.

There are two parts of the audio. Go to Sahara Reporters facebook page and listen
Jesus!!... shocked God help us in this country.

Why is Emefiele so concerned about a commercial bank that he broke down saying “I don die, where I go see Money?”
grin
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by obailala(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2019
kettykin:
I knew vultures would certainly come after this man.

Emefiele should watch his back many are not happy with his reappointment which has shown that Buhari has nothing against igbos
Like Kemi Adeosun, like Onnoghen, and now like Emefiele (impending), when the powers that be want you out, they simply begin to dig for dirt on you.

But guess what?.. No matter how much they hate or want to eliminate you, the vultures can't come close to you if you dont stink like dead meat.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Lukebryan2sure: 1:25am On May 13, 2019
May b them take d money play bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by obailala(m): 1:34am On May 13, 2019
TrashDetective:

The question you should asking is why would a regulatory body like the CBN cover up a bank loss?

We are NOT all daft in this country you know...maybe some but not ALL.
I dont know what the audio is talking about; awaiting further details and counter responses from those accused before making any comments. But the bolded statement you made above just caught my attention.

Exposing even minor losses of a bank can lead to panick withdrawals and an ultimate collapse of even a sound bank. It's not unusual for the CBN to cover up the losses of a bank and even secretely bail it out to prevent total collapse.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by IkpuMmadu: 1:38am On May 13, 2019
The CBN man made a call to Arowesegbe or something and the dude at the other hand isn't coherent and he blab and sounded cowardly and he called Adamu and Ukeje ....why are some folks cowardly ?

Yes it is wrong what they did and the most terrible person is the person that recorded this ! That is why critical business deals you use VOIP I prefer Google duo to make calls though I am not in any dubious deals but it is encrypted

You can't trust anybody ....I don't want to say those are notable for betrayal but you know what it it's... Emefiele can't record himself

Some people shaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by IkpuMmadu: 1:41am On May 13, 2019
kettykin:
I knew vultures would certainly come after this man.

Emefiele should watch his back many are not happy with his reappointment which has shown that Buhari has nothing against igbos
The CBN man made a call to Arowesegbe or something and the dude at the other hand isn't coherent and he blab and sounded cowardly and he called Adamu and Ukeje ....why are some folks cowardly ?

Yes it is wrong what they did and the most terrible person is the person that recorded this ! That is why critical business deals you use VOIP I prefer Google duo to make calls though I am not in any dubious deals but it is encrypted

You can't trust anybody ....I don't want to say those are notable for betrayal but you know what it it's... Emefiele can't record himself

Some people shaaaaa

But why did OP remove the Yoruba man that the CBN governor called

Some folks would never ever change! Trust them at your own peril. Did you see the way he conviniently remove the first person that was called which is a Yoruba man and focuses on Adamu and Emefiele

People shaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Jubiliee: 2:17am On May 13, 2019
BabaIbo:
Even though I don't support APC/PDP...

This is fake, who are CBN shareholders abeg?
God bless you bro
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by kayusely70(m): 2:22am On May 13, 2019
This seems to be an hatchet job cooked up to smear the CBN governor and derail his confirmation by the senate. Buhari + Emefelie = partnership that works for a boom economy.
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Ikebesupa(m): 3:55am On May 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I'm wondering how these politicians who steal billions sleep at night knowing full well they didn't work for it, how can someone steal and still be comfortable with himself, how?
... Oga dem dey sleep well ooo.
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by ruggedtimi(m): 4:16am On May 13, 2019
Imagine 500bn wasted in dubai. What we happen if they had built So many houses in Nigeria as private property and giving it out on a cheap, invest in education and sports. What baffles me is yet this politicians dont have wings to fly or look different from other nigerians after stealing all this huge amount of money.While we some group of persons with personal interest just gather and plan to wreck Nigeria, yet the masses will just sit down and do nothing. Only to come online and bluff including myself am guilty as f*ck
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by israelmao(m): 4:27am On May 13, 2019
n
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by israelmao(m): 4:48am On May 13, 2019
This current government eat and drink hypocrisy they go accusing the opposition of stinking while faeces is all over their bodies. The inner circle in the Presidency siphoned and conduited 500bn shareholders' fund through CBN no wonder they said another recession is imminent.To cover up this crime another crime will eventually be committed because I see CBN and the Presidency connivine with NNPC in illegal sale of Nigerian crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Rolings: 4:59am On May 13, 2019
NextPresido:
Meanwhile PMB will say nobody in my administration is kworupt.

We have not forgotten Maina, Akpabio, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ganduje, Abdullahi Adamu, Adams Oshiomole, Aliyu Wammako, Bola Tinubu, Abdul’aziz Yari, Amaechi, etc all of who should be in jail if this govt is truly fighting corruption. EFCC will also pretend like they did not hear anything. If na PDP members now, dem go start to flex muscle

Are you confused? You want to refer to Pmb administration and you are mentioning state governors who were voted differently from pmb, what then will you call his ministers and advisers..... Pdp is yet to overcome their loss of election twice to the same man it's painful I know and it's making you confuse yourself
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by tomdon(m): 5:16am On May 13, 2019
Investing such monumental amount in Dubai while disregarding the citizens who are supposed to be invested in
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by ednut1(m): 5:22am On May 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by mr1759: 5:29am On May 13, 2019
sahara reporter is own by a Yoruba man, who is always after south south & south east people in power to open way for Yoruba people
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Princedapace(m): 5:34am On May 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Yes the Central Bank of Nigeria has an authorised minimum shareholders fund of 100 Billion Naira as guided by law and the Federal Govt of Nigeria is the sole share holders

Dont mind these guys. They dont know what they are saying!

The CBN governor is a loyal boy to the men that run this government. Baba, Nigeria has been sold! The country is finished!

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Nobody: 5:42am On May 13, 2019
MrThisandthat:
As funny as it may sound.. This same CBN Governor got his tenure extended few days ago by President Buhari...

Buhari's integrity is a mirage Aswear!

Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by GOFRONT(m): 5:47am On May 13, 2019
500b......Nna See yams wen only 3 goats chop..
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by Timekeeper: 5:59am On May 13, 2019
skales67:
Thieving thieves everywhere!

If we check, that Adeosun woman follow steal!

Idiot... Why are igbos interested in the downfall of Yorubas.. Coz they recorded ur son wanting to devour money, u quickly want to implicate our daughter.... Ur Papa no tell u say u be omo ale abi
Re: Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR by orisa37: 6:01am On May 13, 2019
God is watching us. Emefiele is a GEJ's Legacy for PMB and now becomes the prime possession of PMB. He is one of those mischievous Southerners discouraging PMB to pre-structure and reorganise our 36 States for Police, Resources, Electioneering control and the F.G as a Liaison HQ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Profile Of Siminalayi Fubara, Rivers State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.