Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? (894 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by obembet(f): 7:52pm On May 12, 2019
What's the worst name you've given to someone on your contact list?

Me: My mugu

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by JasonScoolari: 7:55pm On May 12, 2019
One aboki always have the habit of calling me every day, I do tell him it's a wrong number with the little Hausa I can speak, but the guy keeps on calling, So I got angry and saved his number with Mad Buhari.

Not my fault though, all the Buhari I know are MAD.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by Jentle244: 7:58pm On May 12, 2019
John Goat head

used to buy goat head from him to prepare pepper soup for my bar

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by decatalyst(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2019
Airforce1 *picks race* grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by delugajackson: 8:05pm On May 12, 2019
Lifeless, Mkpeteng, Goat face, Bushy armpit, Body odour1.
Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by Sambaby7640: 8:05pm On May 12, 2019
Slowpoke. Hit like if you can relate

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by Pedro2708: 8:18pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One aboki always have the habit of calling me every day, I do tell him it's a wrong number with the little Hausa I can speak, but the guy keeps on calling, So I got angry and saved his number with Mad Buhari.

Not my fault though, all the Buhari I know are MAD.
this guy tho
Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by DankemzI(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2019
Ogechi borehole
Eno big clit
Re: What's The Worst Name You've Given To Someone On Your Contact List? by MetaPhysical: 10:47am On May 13, 2019
obembet:
What's the worst name you've given to someone on your contact list?

Me: My mugu

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Obembet, can i be your mugu? wink You be my Tonto Dike. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Extension: President Buhari To Decide Devt In 70 Hours - PTF / From Grace To Grass(my True Life Story). Learn From My Experience. / Which Is The Easiest Way To Buy USDT In Africa In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.