Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,774 members, 7,824,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) (45147 Views)

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2019
Thank God he's alive and well.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2019
Na person say make you no know book?
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Beulah77: 6:56am On May 13, 2019
Showboy please will that one be enough for you! drink the sniper fast and tell me how it taste like so that I can buy you a carton
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Realdeals(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2019
He's suffering from symptoms of bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by digitalcrazeman: 6:56am On May 13, 2019
Oh y
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by popweezy(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2019
But U were busy snapping pictures before jamb instead of reading ur books and jamb serves u right.. So why r u disturbing us??

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 13, 2019
Am sure he survived 2015, 2016, 2017.. because he had a private life, but 2018 became difficult because he must have had a good number of followerships whom he felt he has let down with his failure..

Social media pressure kills...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by madridsta007(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2019
ednut1:
If some has passed his waec. Then what is the use of jamb. Where in the world do they do jamb

Because Nigeria is a country of over 180 million people. This number needs to be pruned.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2019
Ediot. I spit on graves of your type assuming the sniper killed you. Only in Nigeria education is over hyped. So you can't make it in life without going to school? Those that went and made First Class are still jobless in the street.

You better learn a trade and hustle for your life instead of looking for who to sympathize with you. We all hav our sad stories but we choose to fight it and remain strong and hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Seetto: 6:58am On May 13, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Must you politicise everything?
What exactly is wrong with you pdp apologists?
Does supporting pdp make someone stupid?
BTW , you can’t say “thanks to the heavens he’s alive” yet .
Until after few days .
I know two people that drank similar substance, they were rescued almost immediately,taken to the hospital and all .
and they didn’t die until after about a week !

I still think he will survive this though . Because He diluted the sniper with tea before he drank it .
That video breaks my heart!
Sometimes I hate the kind of comments I read on nairaland, buhari should be blame for his inability to read, I don't know how we got to this level, if he survives, he should be jailed for bringing his family to a great disrepute...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by hotspec(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2019
wanted to cry because of ds. d 3 idiots film comes to mind. wonder why our systems, especially ds present JAMB management keep making many youth think about suicide. what is our educational psychologists doing? D more Oloyede try to make ds exam harder, d more students will engage in malpractice and d more they commit suicide. exams are destined to pass, not to fail.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by MorufuAtanda: 6:59am On May 13, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Until after few days .
I know two people that drank similar substance, they were rescued almost immediately,taken to the hospital and all .

I still think he will survive this though . Because He diluted the sniper with tea before he drank it .
That video breaks my heart!

Shatap your ewedu mouth, if he were an Abokki willing to go to school, he would have graduated by now and start heading a parastatal like the other Hausa girl born in 1992, while you earn your measly 30k. grin

Take your L and scram away. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by ochiosa(m): 6:59am On May 13, 2019
When is mates are reading he is busy on Twitter and Facebook how will he get good score.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 13, 2019
I understand how he feels though. Nevertheless, suicide is NOT the best option
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by sundaygray(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2019
Na wa. And I'm a graduate worrying for 5m to start a business. Always complaining about how life is unfair...

I'll tone down my complaints from now on.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2019
madridsta007:

Because Nigeria is a country of over 180 million people. This number needs to be pruned.
charging them to prune them. Nawa
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2019
This kid is jut being foolish...anyhow he needs a metal examination...attention seeking generation....everybody wants to trend...They on even care if they'll be trending for the very wrong reasons...
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Halezis(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2019
No matter what happens my nigga, don't think suicide. Just think about the kind of trauma you're about to put your loved ones into.

May we never have any cause to think Suicide, Amen
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 7:04am On May 13, 2019
Stupidity dey his head. What of people that lost wife and children at a point in their life but never committed suicide.
RIP to him if he dies. Social media is driving some people crazy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Queenboy123(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2019
sinaj:
This is so touching.
People are really going through a lot in this country, nothing seems right at all.

Our system of education is so fvcked up too. I wonder how many more kids will drink sniper this week as results continue to roll out.

God help us

This is not the Government's fault, are they the ones failing him?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by lomprico(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Please Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala stop posting news about sucide because you are encouraging the act. I remember when sucide wasn't even news before, but then one person did it in a cool way and then others followed suit.

You are unknowingly encouraging people to sucide when things are hard. This is monkey see monkey do. Alot of people will start to immitate this boy on social media, you just watch and see.
i

Buhari is the cause.

Before his time Nigerians were one of the happiest people in the world, we were not suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 13, 2019
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Gr8amechi: 7:08am On May 13, 2019
Kreamie:
Segun Sniper (as he’d soon be called) is about to hit it big! Mark my words..

He took the easiest path to fame, attempted suicide. undecided
By Nigerian laws attempted suicide is life in prison... Many don't know
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 13, 2019
Molola91:
So sad. By the time everyone start dying one by one, our govt will now realize they are all fvck ups. #BadGovernment
for where government can even assist by mass elimination self if you think am wrong try mass protest.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Kreamie(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2019
I fee no iota of pity for him.

How dare he. He’s just 20 ffs!
Gr8amechi:

By Nigerian laws attempted suicide is life in prison... Many don't know
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by oluwamaich(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2019
Who knows if the insult and talks from parents and folks around made him to take such deadly decision. Please be nice to people around you, even if they are not productive as you think, especially parents to children.

I have once attempted suicide as a teenager, just because of words my father said to me. And none of my family know about it till today.

Please show love to people around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Freeman59: 7:13am On May 13, 2019
He's an idiot. To read his books is an issue for him. But to drink sniper and commit suicide is easier? Stoopid boy. Come let me teach you how to make cocktail with sniper no be only tea.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2019
Must jamb be written every year why can’t the mark have a 3year use span to help people not prepared get their finances together for uni. Just ripping people off in the name of education.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Niaja4real(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2019
Mandynews:
By MandyNews.com

Yesterday afternoon, 1:01 PM - May 12, 2019, Mr. Segun, a young man about 20's years of age, attempted to commit suicide by drinking sniper.
It's unbelievable and sad scenes, as after days of threatening to take his life as a result of frustration and failure to get a good score in jamb when people had volunteered to sponsor his education.

The twitter user, known as Segun with the username @tweetsofshegun has chosen to take his life by drinking sniper.

Watch the heart broken video below.

Watch the video via https://mandynews.com/twitter-user-segun-drinks-sniper-live-on-twitter-over-low-jamb-score/

Is there any point attempting to commit suicide for not getting a good score to go to the university? when millions who have graduated for donkey years are still roaming the street in search of daily bread. Pls, I will advice that, u go and learn a trade bcuz that is what will put food on ur table tomorrow & not a university certificate.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:15am On May 13, 2019
[quote author=AkataYeriYeri post=78342045]
Until after few days .

That video breaks my heart![/quo
Hmm this one you taking Next Level personal like this... You must be Yusuf
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Oddsman(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2019
Ban this shit una no go hear. Ban sniper
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Molola91(f): 7:16am On May 13, 2019
rawitools:
for where government can even assist by mass elimination self if you think am wrong try mass protest.
God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children / My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police / Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.