Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) (45378 Views)

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by oduademonest: 10:34am On May 13, 2019
ismailaja:
when I also was depressed on my education, I decide to give up and learn something, so I learn computer, but do u know my boss use that to abuse me, he always utter some word like he's a graduate, I had to left his place I learn it somewhere.

Your English na one kind. I can see why you didn't pass Jamb

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by oduademonest: 10:37am On May 13, 2019
ismailaja:
which love one's, u think every family is the same. am a sickler (Ss), at 10yrz old I became impotent through priapism, still I had family but they did nothing about it, now am 23 without any future, still no family member to help and they no what am passing through, but if I killed myself, they will say the same statement u wrote here that I don't think about them b4 I killed myself, whereas when am experiencing this hardship they never help. this how Nigerians behave, they wunt help u when u need them, but when u die they will start spilting nonsense. but me can't kill my self, I can't come and suffer for this life and still go suffer for hell, instead I go endure am, I know one day I go die. and all will end.

You are a suffer head. You are in this world to suffer. Btw, you didn't have priapism. You a fucking liar
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by oduademonest: 10:40am On May 13, 2019
diehard1:
When is government going to ban open sale of sniper?Almost all the cases of suicide is done with this. angry

Why ban it?

It is called natural selection by self removal from the genetic pool

Survival of the fittest. May the strongest amongst us survive. Let the weak go!

If he is weak mentally, he probably can't phucck well too. Why keep him around?
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by oduademonest: 10:43am On May 13, 2019
Seetto:

Sometimes I hate the kind of comments I read on nairaland, buhari should be blame for his inability to read, I don't know how we got to this level, if he survives, he should be jailed for bringing his family to a great disrepute...

How did he bring his family to disrepute. I don't even know his first name, let alone last.

Atukun tuku e lona orun
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by oduademonest: 10:46am On May 13, 2019
Gr8amechi:

By Nigerian laws attempted suicide is life in prison... Many don't know

Attempted suicide = life in prison lol

Why? The government owns your life?
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by superlanny(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2019
Joybringer:

Thanks I wanted to give up before. Life seems worthless to me right now
your welcome.....hold strong and keep believing, you shall surely overcome.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 13, 2019
oduademonest:

You are a suffer head. You are in this world to suffer. Btw, you didn't have priapism. You a fucking liar
k thanks.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by chinedumoooo: 11:11am On May 13, 2019
Fool, it's better so that our population will be reducing drastically.
The end product of education is wealth,after going to school without making money at the end is meaningless.
You can strive in the world without money,you can be a genius but without money and God you equivalent to nothing.
Without going to school,you can still make your money and subsequently go to school, just engage yourself meaningfully and be determined.
God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by wisekings: 11:44am On May 13, 2019
there's nothing touching about this....u are a big fool....
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Joybringer: 12:07pm On May 13, 2019
superlanny:
your welcome.....hold strong and keep believing, you shall surely overcome.
can I dm you?
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by DGreat72(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2019
Maybe that might help cos when it's expensive some of them will get to change their mind to just use the money for something else.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by raybaba97(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2019
oduademonest:

Your English na one kind. I can see why you didn't pass Jamb
I'd kiss you if I could see you. waagbayi see flame ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 13, 2019
Baddchristy:
Almost contemplated suicide on Saturday when I couldn't write exam Tpm 501 and was also caught trying to enter into the exam Hall with someone else's course form,I just look my HOD eye balls to eye balls and told him any other decision he has won't be as worse as not writing exam that day
So u weren't allowed to write the exam cause you forget your course form?
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by IPOB: 1:21pm On May 13, 2019
Beulah77:
Showboy please will that one be enough for you! drink the sniper fast and tell me how it taste like so that I can buy you a carton

Nairalanders like u are just stupid. don't try to mention me cause I wouldn't see it as I already have 15k + mentions.

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by IPOB: 1:24pm On May 13, 2019
ochiosa:
When is mates are reading he is busy on Twitter and Facebook how will he get good score.
check a thread on education from 236 to 258 this year 234. even jamb registra said this result was so so low. and if you check all the low scores are art student
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by IPOB: 1:29pm On May 13, 2019
Freeman59:
He's an idiot. To read his books is an issue for him. But to drink sniper and commit suicide is easier? Stoopid boy. Come let me teach you how to make cocktail with sniper no be only tea.

talk what u know u guys are nairaland are just fuckardss didn't u see where the registra said this year was the poorest of the last three years.
a guy on nairaland that scored 236 last two years 258 last year added more efforts but scored 234 this year and is depressed. all low scores are from art. Don't try mentioning me because I already have 15k mentions and I don't open them

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Freeman59: 1:35pm On May 13, 2019
IPOB:

talk what u know u guys are nairaland are just fuckardss didn't u see where the registra said this year was the poorest of the last three years.
a guy on nairaland that scored 236 last two years 258 last year added more efforts but scored 234 this year and is depressed. all low scores are from art. Don't try mentioning me because I already have 15k mentions and I don't open them

You're an idiot. I've mentioned you so go and commit suicide. Let me educate you a little. If they recorded low scores generally why should he then commit suicide? I pray he survives though but this should teach him a lesson. Is he the only one who wrote jamb?

You have 15kmentions and so what? So that makes you think you shouldn't be mentioned? Oga your stoopidity is beyond repair
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by MeeLan: 2:50pm On May 13, 2019
how did he expect to score well in UTME when it obvious he is better at social media than book. he wasn't even ready to die! u don't drink sniper and survive.
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Timekeeper: 3:27pm On May 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Awolowo Abiola Tinubu ...if u know u know

4. Your father 5. Your mother 6. Husbandsnatcha

If you know you know
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2019
ismailaja:
which love one's, u think every family is the same. am a sickler (Ss), at 10yrz old I became impotent through priapism, still I had family but they did nothing about it, now am 23 without any future, still no family member to help and they no what am passing through, but if I killed myself, they will say the same statement u wrote here that I don't think about them b4 I killed myself, whereas when am experiencing this hardship they never help. this how Nigerians behave, they wunt help u when u need them, but when u die they will start spilting nonsense. but me can't kill my self, I can't come and suffer for this life and still go suffer for hell, instead I go endure am, I know one day I go die. and all will end.
Hey man. ..I can get ur point completely I don't pretend to completely know or understand all u are passing thru but I truly get your point...am iyke by the way and would want to be friends...
Thanks
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Mustay(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2019
Treasuredlove:
I think sniper has become a trend, a symbolic tool for suicide, and as such, it should be banned
Those who live by its sales can go and look for something else that wont tempt people to take their lives

Do you know what was the symbolic tool in the past? People are now switching to kerosene and other petroleum products. They could even use detergent and these things hurt parents who guarded their infants from harmful products but they grow up to willingly harm themselves. It's not about the tool used for suicide - there was a time ropes were handy tools and people stopped having ceiling fans. People falling off buildings, people crossing a busy road, people jumping off bridges. Are we going to stop all these too? There are 1001 ways to die just as there are 1m ways to stop them if we have the right environment and this can actually start with us.

There are a lot of sources and pressure. People are built differently and react differently.
I just read a comment where a lady was talking about hurtful comments people make due to her barren state but don't know the pain she's going through. Social media has just projected our traditional approach to gossiping and talking ill of people. Before, you only heard the comments if someone said it to you. Not everyone had the 'liver' to come approach you but today, 'comment is free' and unguarded online. Some need social media detox.
To worsen it, the environment is not giving hope and these guys ask themselves what's the purpose of life? Don't think that you're not a potential suicide man or woman - it only takes one event or change in circumstance to trigger that action but then again, our response mechanisms differ which is why we need to be careful with ourselves. African proverb says, "words are like bullets, once shut, they can't come back".
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by delpee(f): 4:15pm On May 15, 2019
Joybringer:

Thanks I wanted to give up before. Life seems worthless to me right now

There are peak points and deep valleys in everyone's lifetime. Weather the storms and the dark days with a positive mind because brighter days will surely come.

Most people have stories to tell. If you go to places where you hear about the vicissitudes of life as it relates to other people, you'll end up being thankful. There is always a worse scenario in every situation.

Nothing in life is permanent. Remain positive and focused on how to build a better future. God will surely bless your efforts with success. You will rejoice in due season. Amen

1 Like

Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Joybringer: 10:59pm On May 15, 2019
delpee:

There are peak points and deep valleys in everyone's lifetime. Weather the storms and the dark days with a positive mind because brighter days will surely come.

Most people have stories to tell. If you go to places where you hear about the vicissitudes of life as it relates to other people, you'll end up being thankful. There is always a worse scenario in every situation.

Nothing in life is permanent. Remain positive and focused on how to build a better future. God will surely bless your efforts with success. You will rejoice in due season. Amen
Thanks sister
Re: Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Must you politicise everything?
What exactly is wrong with you pdp apologists?
Does supporting pdp make someone stupid?
BTW , you can’t say “thanks to the heavens he’s alive” yet .
Until after few days .
I know two people that drank similar substance, they were rescued almost immediately,taken to the hospital and all .
and they didn’t die until after about a week !

I still think he will survive this though . Because He diluted the sniper with tea before he drank it .
That video breaks my heart!

He'll probably attempt it again, if his problems are still there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.