Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,433 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin (515 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Daughter, Princess Dance To Celebrate Mother's Day / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin by MhizMuna: 5:48am On May 13, 2019
Popular Nollywood socialite, actress and Business woman, Lizzy Anjorin took to her social media to express her sadness on mothers day, a day usually meant to celebrate awesome mums both single mums and married mums across the world.

But for Lizzy , it was a time to reflect on the fact that her mum is no more and she really misses her.

lizzy wrote:Its so hard for me to celebrate Mother's Day, each time i remember that the owner of this biggest restaurant with most delicious food is Absent... it's Ok MAMA... Am still on the lane, PLS dont Drink Codeine in the grave... 1 Billion FRIDAUS for you Maami.

https://www./2019/05/its-so-hard-for-me-to-celebrate-mothers-day-lizzy-anjorin.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin by itspzpics(m): 5:51am On May 13, 2019
Sorry eehn
Re: Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin by CliffDike(m): 5:51am On May 13, 2019
This is the irony of life.

I know many people who treat their mothers like some piece of rotten meat. Claiming they're the cause of their misfortune.

Dear friends take good care of your parents, irrespective of how evil they are, for the fact they birthed you, please accord them the respective they deserve. In fact, there are enormous natural blessings attached to parental respect.

I pray our parents will live long to eat FULLY the fruits of their labour!

1 Like

Re: Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin by mrgraphics01: 6:13am On May 13, 2019
ehyah na waoh
Re: Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin by Nobody: 6:30am On May 13, 2019
Mothers are our second god. We should ne'er ever make them regret any bit in life, no matter how your income is. If deceased, may we still commemorate their efforts in our life.
May God bless mothers.
Re: Its So Hard For Me To Celebrate Mother's Day - Lizzy Anjorin by ojun50(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2019
Am still on the lane, PLS dont Drink Codeine in the grave... 1 Billion FRIDAUS for you Maami

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm EFCC Office In Lagos, To Demand The Release Of Naira Marley / Grace Makun Unveiled As Hush'd Brand Ambassador (photos) / Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.