Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police (37127 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by tesppidd: 11:25am On May 13, 2019
angry
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by bettercreature(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2019
iamsea:
That Attoh guy has to be very careful now whenever he wants to travel to U.S o... Cuz those drug Lords no dey get joy.
He should even be more careful in Ghana.You can’t escape their wrath if they are after you

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by mabebe1(f): 11:27am On May 13, 2019
Thank God they were not together, maybe the shooter would have killed him too.....

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Mariangeles(f): 11:28am On May 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Narcos comes to mind.

Attoh should take heart and be careful o, Dem drug people are heartless o.

His first wife will be like, God has fought my battle undecided
She even said it when they divorced
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2019
Skepticus:

cool

It might be Karma catching up with him for being a serial divorcee.

Chris might have known her shady background, but his propensity for greed and leeching on women won't make him see the danger coming. Cunning man die, Cunning man bury am.

I hope the drug syndicate finds him and shoots him dead.

In the words of Big Homie Arn: "Rule no 2 of life, Don't Mess Around In Another Man's family"
I doubt he would have married her knowing she's married already to a drug lord at that. I'm sure he has common sense

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Realist1(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2019
The deceased wife nor try,how could she have kept something as important as that away from her current husband, Chris? I still don't think Chris life is safe even after the wife is dead.Drug dealers are merciless in their dealings and way of life.

The fact is there is so much money in drug dealing for the drug barons and even being close to the people involved in it,but it always doesn't end well with everyone involved.Jail terms,killings,cleaning out snitches or people that are likely to snitch and even innocent people by the drug cartels.The history of Pablo Escobar and currently El Chapo are examples.

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by lexy2014: 11:33am On May 13, 2019
Skepticus:

cool

It might be Karma catching up with him for being a serial divorcee.

Chris might have known her shady background, but his propensity for greed and leeching on women won't make him see the danger coming. Cunning man die, Cunning man bury am.

I hope the drug syndicate finds him and shoots him dead.

In the words of Big Homie Arn: "Rule no 2 of life, Don't Mess Around In Another Man's family"
How's he a serial divorcee?
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by ZaramT: 11:35am On May 13, 2019
SURElee:
Marriage no 3 on the way for Chris Attoh.

Make your self available grin grin
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by enomakos(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2019
this chris guy may be next
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by enomakos(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2019
mabebe1:
Thank God they were not together, maybe the shooter would have killed him too.....
agreed
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:37am On May 13, 2019
Patrinus:
Nothing is what it seems. . . internet detectives had summarily concluded it must be Chris Attoh cos shooter has similar build and he recently deleted her pics on Instagram, irrespective of what circumstantial evidence looks like.. . . nothing is what it seems!
Absolutely! The social media, facebook and Nairaland Mobs have Already convicted the So called chris Attoh. one Nairaland user called me all manner of names and insults when i challenged her on how she concluded that it was the Chris Attoh who planned the hit. because the said chris attoh deleted some pictures on his social media account.

It's crazy how people jump into conclusions without proofs.

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:37am On May 13, 2019
Patrinus:
Nothing is what it seems. . . internet detectives had summarily concluded it must be Chris Attoh cos shooter has similar build and he recently deleted her pics on Instagram, irrespective of what circumstantial evidence looks like.. . . nothing is what it seems!
I think he deleted her pictures for her safety but then, it was too late. She probably opened up after their wedding

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Charly68: 11:37am On May 13, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:
Chris Attoh made the greatest mistake of his life not by leaving Damilola, but by marrying that woman who has now caused him more pain. Didn't he do his findings before going into it?
You attracts your type my brother..

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:38am On May 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I doubt he would have married her knowing she's married already to a drug lord at that. I'm sure he has common sense

Birds of a same feather flock together.
He himself is legally married to a Ghanaian woman secretly a few months after divorcing Damilola before going ahead to do a secret wedding with this white woman.
The Ghanaian woman uploaded their pictures
Everyday for a thief, one day for the owner.
No be every height cat dey scale successfully
That's the power of Greed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Trafalgar(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2019
The drug lord motive was simply to protect his properties cos U.S laws states that a spouse (mostly female) is entitled to few percentages of their husband's properties during a divorce.Well,i guess that mini El chapo ain't willing to share his properties in court.R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:41am On May 13, 2019
ZaramT:

Make your self available grin grin
That Individual appears to be Obssessed with the said Chris attoh and his marriages. grin Perhaps she should make herself Available as you ve suggested.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Skepticus: 11:42am On May 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

You under-rate the desperation and greed of these fvck boys. Getting a green card is a prime motivation.

That said, Chris better keep a low profile. Bettie may have been smoked out for knowing so much about her husband dealings and offering to snitch to the feds, probably a hit from a rival drug syndicate or not getting her cut after the divorce.

Dealing with a drug kingpin from Baltimore which used to be the poorest city in America at a time (Buffalo, NY and Camden, New Jersey have replaced it), makes it tougher. They have got grimy gangsters and shooters who would not mind taking a thousand dollars just to take your life away.

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:43am On May 13, 2019
For those goons who have been making accussations and concluding that the said Chris attoh is guilty.

There you have it!! grin grin Be sure of your claims Next time.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:44am On May 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Birds of a same feather flock together.
He himself is legally married to a Ghanaian woman secretly a few months after divorcing Damilola before going ahead to do a secret wedding with this white woman.
The Ghanaian woman uploaded their pictures
Everyday for a thief, one day for the owner.
No be every height cat dey scale successfully
That's the power of Greed
Seems he's a serial cheat and a gold digger. Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:47am On May 13, 2019
Skepticus:

You under-rate the desperation and greed of these fvck boys. Getting a green card is a prime motivation.

That said, Chris better keep a low profile. Bettie may have been smoked out for knowing so much about her husband dealings and offering to snitch to the feds, probably a hit from a rival drug syndicate or not getting her cut after the divorce.

Dealing with a drug kingpin from Baltimore which used to be the poorest city in America at a time (Buffalo, NY and Camden, New Jersey have replaced it), makes it tougher. They have got grimy gangsters and shooters who would not mind taking a thousand dollars just to take your life away.
I doubt he'll be getting married anytime soon again.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Skepticus: 11:47am On May 13, 2019
lexy2014:

How's he a serial divorcee?

I meant serial cheat.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Skepticus: 11:48am On May 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I doubt he'll be getting married anytime soon again.

Better for him, if he is going to learn his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Nobody: 11:49am On May 13, 2019
Trafalgar:
The drug lord motive was simply to protect his properties cos U.S laws states that a spouse (mostly female) is entitled to few percentages of their husband's properties during a divorce.Well,i guess that mini El chapo ain't willing to share his properties in court.R.I.P
I doubt she would have gotten anything seeing she married another person plus he's a drug baron. All his properties would have been seized. And even those available won't b under his name.

3 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:50am On May 13, 2019
That's how God vindicated Dammy , Chris Attoh's ex wife.

Divorced butter Dammy to marry an older woman with baggage..... drug Lord as an ex,,,?

Ha! God you vindicated your daughter walahi! Whaaaat??

Thank God he wasn't killed, God indeed is a God that vindicates the innocent .

May all innocent people see and receive their vindication soonest in Jesus name I pray!!

If you are cheating in a relationship or are a very guilty side piece , the above prayers does not apply to you ....

5 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by Neddstark: 11:52am On May 13, 2019
His ex-wife will be dancing Azonto in front of her mirror now

4 Likes

Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by sowilli: 11:59am On May 13, 2019
same way Cookie Lyon felt when he found Lucious Lyon was married to a younger woman. That feeling when you hear that your partner is using your money to satisfy his or her sexual fantasies whilst your ass is being bursted in jail shocked. Beware of an older individual who is interested in you, there are motives and secrets you may never know.
Re: Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police by gr8child(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:
Chris Attoh made the greatest mistake of his life not by leaving Damilola, but by marrying that woman who has now caused him more pain. Didn't he do his findings before going into it?

There’s no public database for ex-spouses of violent drug dealers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His Son Doing Press Up / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Sonia Ibrahim, Juliet Ibrahim's Younger Sister Slays In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.