Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos (2362 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu: How I And Sanusi Stabilised The Naira For Five Years / Inside Life Ganduje Stretches To Hear Kwankwaso And Sanusi Conversation-photo / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Adaibeku(f): 12:36pm On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ada mmadu longest time?
Teach dem igbos has somebody and anambra nwere mmadu

...anambra light of d nation

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzzzzzz...... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad...u never change.

As usual buhari has reappointed Emefiele and the whole paper he is now igbo....

Everybody now saying after they will say buhari is a tribalist.

Am just tired of this country but still I won't put it in my prayers.......

Can we just write a better history once and for all...
Don't worry, Emefiele will become non-Igbo when he retires grin
Re: Food For Thought: If Ganduje And Sanusi Were Igbos by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quote Me; Bandits, Who Killed 70 People In Sokoto, Are Fulani –sabon Birni Ex-lg / Buratai To New Army Recruits: All Of You’ll Go To Sambisa. / Aboki Okada riders Attacking Police At Lekki Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.