Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

News On The Ps5 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / News On The Ps5 (1555 Views)

Who Here Is Going To Buy The Ps5 Immediately It Comes Out This Year?? / Why Buying The Ps5 Is A Wrong Choice If You Have A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro / I Will Have To Buy The Ps5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News On The Ps5 by Kingkun69(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2019
I am making a thread for the already announced ps5 these are the already released specs
1.its gonna cost $500(179990)as of right now
2.its gonna be backward compatible meaning it will run ps4 games so it would be better to save for a ps5 now than buying a ps4
3.its coming out mid to late 2020
4.its still going to have disc play even though the game physical copies are recording serious losses due to the wide success of playstores,steam and epic games store Sony won't ditch the CD space which is a good thing
More specifc details later in the day
Re: News On The Ps5 by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2019
Kingkun69:
I am making a thread for the already announced ps5 these are the already released specs
1.its gonna cost $500(179990)as of right now
2.its gonna be backward compatible meaning it will run ps4 games so it would be better to save for a ps5 now than buying a ps4
3.its coming out mid to late 2020
4.its still going to have disc play even though the game physical copies are recording serious losses due to the wide success of playstores,steam and epic games store Sony won't ditch the CD space which is a good thing
More specifc details later in the day
From the specs they were talking about I knew it is going to cost this much. The waiting game begings
Re: News On The Ps5 by Kingkun69(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2019
UPDATE-->coming out November 2019
It will be able to compete with med to high lvl gaming pc's if you are a serious PC gamer you would know this is a big deal and big step forward for consoles
Re: News On The Ps5 by Kingkun69(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2019
UPDATE -->PlayStation 5 already confirmed by its lead system architect Mark Cerny to come packing an AMD Ryzen CPU with eight cores and the maker's new 7nm Zen 2 microarchitecture shocked a next-gen Radeon GPU capable of ray tracing smiley(my favorite), a super fast SSD that can load games in the blink of an eye, and an immersive custom 3D audio unit, too.

With that level of power under the hood, power that was recently expanded on to an even greater degree thanks to an insider infiltrating an official Sony meeting where detailed specifications for the PlayStation 5 were accessed, then PlayStation gamers will surely waste no time in arming themselves with a proper next-gen weapon as the PS5 games they will be able to play will be truly mind-blowing.
Re: News On The Ps5 by jayvechi: 9:01am On May 15, 2019
$500 is reasonable. I am a PlayStation fan but I think I may switch to Xbox due to the costs of playing online.

1 Like

Re: News On The Ps5 by Kingkun69(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2019
UPDATE--->The new PlayStation will be able to load ten times faster than the current generation, the company has said. It has been confirmed that the new ps5 set to launch November 2020 will have absolutely no load time shocked :0 meaning gamers can instantly put in their games and play without waiting this was done by a demonstration where the company's newest model the ps4 pro was used to show the power of the ps5 they where made to load a game up at the same time the ps4 pro took 8 seconds to load where as the ps5 only took 0.83seconds almost making gamers salivate grin
During the conference, Sony also teased their future plans, promising to take the gaming experience beyond the living room environment: "anytime, anywhere, without disconnections.” You can check out some further elaboration on what has been confirmed below. Will you be dropping bills whenever the fifth PlayStation console rolls around?
Re: News On The Ps5 by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 24, 2019
Kingkun69:
UPDATE--->The new PlayStation will be able to load ten times faster than the current generation, the company has said. It has been confirmed that the new ps5 set to launch November 2020 will have absolutely no load time shocked :0 meaning gamers can instantly put in their games and play without waiting this was done by a demonstration where the company's newest model the ps4 pro was used to show the power of the ps5 they where made to load a game up at the same time the ps4 pro took 8 seconds to load where as the ps5 only took 0.83seconds almost making gamers salivate grin
During the conference, Sony also teased their future plans, promising to take the gaming experience beyond the living room environment: "anytime, anywhere, without disconnections.” You can check out some further elaboration on what has been confirmed below. Will you be dropping bills whenever the fifth PlayStation console rolls around?
He say salivate grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wwe Games Are Now Nonsense / With 3dslink 3.0(gw Alternative), We Can Play Pokemon XY? / PSP Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.