Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt (37812 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2019
Jamb needs to review the duration of the validity of their results, people can’t be writing jamb every year. I believe they were working on that?

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by August25: 1:52pm On May 13, 2019
This isn't the end of life.. Why trying to kill yourself for something that doesn't worth it?
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Queenboy123(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2019
Better be
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by YorubaEmir: 1:54pm On May 13, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
He’s reaping the fruit of his investment. I’m sure that sniper is not worth N500 but see how multitude of Nigerians will rush and contribute for him
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by topedoski(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2019
Mehn I no judge this guy oo. I feel watin he they pass through.
I wrote jamb 3 good times, scored 250, 241, 228 respectively no admission.
Now I wrote again am really scared to check sef,
I dont even know how I will feel when I see a very poor/low score.
And my mates are planning on how to graduate hmm

(but life to sweet to end am, no matter what)

I dont blame the guy, I blame the SYSTEM, youths are fustrated.

I remember the 2nd time when I wrote jamb and wasnt admitted, I cried and was depressed. But thank God for the people around me, they were helpful.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Proffdada: 1:55pm On May 13, 2019
Selfish coward
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 13, 2019
qualityGod:
Rip bro is better to die than to remain in Nigeria hell

Nigeria is purgatory
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by rockstar27(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2019
IF U NO DIE, NAH BASTARD U BE, COME AND ASK ME, I DID JAMB 4 TIMES B4 GAINING ADMISSION.
GOD GO PUNISH U AND IF U NO DRINK THAT SNIPER AGAIN THUNDER GO FIRE U. I HATE HEARING PEOPLE COMMITTING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF EDUCATIONAL CHALLENGES. STUPID BOY NAH ONLY U FAILED NI? INFANT UR RESULT STILL ENTER POLYTECHNIC MANY POLYS ACCEPTING 150 AS THEIR CUT OFF MARK. RIP TO SEGUN
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2019
This sniper again.....must everyone drink it to die.....soon govt will think of banning this product
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by TechCapon(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2019
Nbote:
How is dis anyone's business? Ppl followed him on his timeline ryt from when he was joking about d whole issue, why dem no track am go house? If he can consider suicide over ordinary jamb scores wetin go happen wen he begins to face real life challenges. Infact let dem give him anoda sniper to finish d job if d First one didn't finish d job. Good riddance
is failing jamb not a real life challenge?
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by rockstar27(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2019
Wanity:
My brother school na major scam

Even Bill Gate no make when him dey school

If I dey lie ask dangote
DON'T MIND HIM, PERSON WEY NO GET SENSE.
MAYBE THEY HAVE PROPHESIED INTO HIS LIFE THAT IF HE DOESN'T MAKE THIS YEAR JAMB, HE WILL NEVER MAKE IT. BERSERK BOY
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Lawalemi(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2019
Stupidity. Even when he survive, his JAMB score won't change. So?
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Offpoint: 2:12pm On May 13, 2019
freemanbubble:
This na the result when father raise weak men

Just because of utme?

When he be say school na scam

We when dey inside ehnnnnnnn for uniben
Na every day me take dey dulll
Them dey subject us to old programming language like Fortran Pascal
My Pascal na F
Fortran F

But last last i know say i go dey alright
Because nor be only school person fit take succeed
Nigeria schools should be scrap, when I was a tutor in an ICT training firm, most Computer Science student who came for their I.T can't write a single line of code... what a waste of time.
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Ubdavis(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2019
U no mean business, infact u didn't drink anything...
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Kenswitch(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2019
What a life, u drank sniper effortlessly & now u are running to hospital for treatment, for what nah. Bro think before u do anything.
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by donbenie(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2019
Nbote:
How is dis anyone's business? Ppl followed him on his timeline ryt from when he was joking about d whole issue, why dem no track am go house? If he can consider suicide over ordinary jamb scores wetin go happen wen he begins to face real life challenges. Infact let dem give him anoda sniper to finish d job if d First one didn't finish d job. Good riddance
So you think writing JAMB for FIVE YEARS and still failed the SIXTH one is not a real life Challenge? angry

He doesn't need to have your life's challenges for him to have a REAL life challenge..

THIS is his real life challenge,

Don't belittle it..
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On May 13, 2019
Just because of ordinary JAMB. I will rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by donbenie(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Hrz's attempting suicide for just ordinary utme results If people open their mouth and start telling him the kind of challenges they're facing in life,especially in Nigeria,he'd thank his god fir his own small issues..
It's funny when we abrogate the right to determine what are serious challenges in life for others and what's not..

This is a serious life challenge for him,

Belittling it is only making fun of his predicaments..

Taking the easy way out by committing suicide may not be the best option,

But calling it a small issue is not exactly true..

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Pablonkor: 2:28pm On May 13, 2019
This Segun guy na very sharp guy

So him wan die, him go dy broadcast am for Twitter, so dat Las Las person go come help am

No the whole thing is just funny, why on Earth will someone attempt sucide publicly if really he wanted to die

The guy know say if him just kiss the Snipper small, those people were been promise to help am go somehow pity am still give the money...Very sharp guy��

Segun pls and pls when next u wanna die don't go public, in fact switch off ur phone, go straight into ur room and jejely enjoy ur snipper while u lie on ur bed.....Thank me later��

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by kingmann(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2019
Good luck to him on his future endeavour
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Emperor002: 2:29pm On May 13, 2019
yeye dey smell fir here make i komot
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by ohams1985(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2019
Idiot why do you want to waste your life when you can as well use yourself for blood money to help your family.
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by ngwababe(f): 2:31pm On May 13, 2019
Hmmm.....wetin people dey take death for sef?
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Pablonkor: 2:32pm On May 13, 2019
donbenie:
So you think writing JAMB for FIVE YEARS and still failed the SIXTH one is not a real life Challenge? angry

He doesn't need to have your life's challenges for him to have a REAL life challenge..

THIS is his real life challenge,

Don't belittle it..
So apparently u r saying that's enough reason for Segun to attempt committing sucide
Guy pls advise Segun to count his blessings one by one and he'll see that failing JAMB cannot be compared to the many blessings God has granted him over the years (I know how it feels tho)

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
qualityGod:
Rip bro is better to die than to remain in Nigeria hell
I have two replies for you. 1. The alleged guy has a small and rusty mind. Drop outs in the USA are trail blazers in their various field eg mr zukerberg, yet this feeble minded is looking for sniper to snip his destiny.

2. oga, you are d one living in hell not Nigerians. 2face once said your destiny is in your hands. So if the current situation in this country is unfair to you does mean others are not in merriment
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Amanew(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
illiteratic Cursed and Useless set of People Tufiakwa Afonjas!!!!
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by ifyalways(f): 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
Pray for him ke? Neverland.

Whi drinks sniper with cup and spoon? Hes not serious.

The parents should whip that stupidity off his head. Bad child.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Ibkay32(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2019
person that want to commit suicide that he dey show us live on Twitter,that one is not ready to die.. you can't step your leg in river and b complaining of cold...so if you truly want to commit suicide, do it out of social media, I think their is a better way to do this without people consent.. Rip in advance bro..
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Amanew(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2019
frankdre:
I have two replies for you. 1. The alleged guy has a small and rusty mind. Drop outs in the USA are trail blazers in their various field eg mr zukerberg, yet this feeble minded is looking for sniper to snip his destiny.

2. oga, you are d one living in hell not Nigerians. 2face once said your destiny is in your hands. So if the current situation in this country is unfair to you does mean others are not in merriment
May herdsmen visit U in Jesus name!
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by luluosas(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2019
If you don't go school, can't learn one professional trade or do some miniature work? Stupid boy
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com

A Nigerian man identified as Segun, drank Sniper live on Twitter after he failed this years JAMB UTME. MandyNews.com reports

The result of this years UTME was finally released last week, after it had been delayed for weeks.

According to the JAMB registrar, 494,484 scored between 160 and 179, and one of those in that group attempted to take his life.

Segun, shared a live video of himself drinking sniper. Fortunately for him, the tweet alerted good Nigerians who rallied for him to be taken to Oluwafayokemi hospital in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.

New report reaching MandyNews.com, that Oluwafayokemi hospital has referred Segun to the State hospital.

Nairalanders, He needs your prayers guys.

See the full video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2kig_3C84A

Source: https://mandynews.com/updates-segun-has-been-referred-to-the-state-hospital-in-ogun-state-photo/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police / Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) / Man Who Raped A 9-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.