Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt (37811 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Exempted: 5:24pm On May 13, 2019
Pray for who
Please is have alot of prayer points already.......
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by igwefivestar(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
toyinhope:

i pray u will not see evil in life or else, bad thing is not concerned with tribe angry undecided
if a normal person drinking sniper is evil, then u have no idea of what evil is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Deathisfree: 5:56pm On May 13, 2019
Death is free
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Mogajunior(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2019
SEGUN KNOWS FULLY WELL HE IS NOT READY TO DIE, THUS THE REASON TO DO A LIVE VIDEO KNOWING FRIENDS WILL COME FOR HIS RESCUE. SUICIDE IS NEVA A REMEDY!
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Syranax(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2019
<font color="blue"><s>When I check my result it really baffles me ... i scored 232 las year checking this one again is dsame as las year score......</s></font>
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Julius209(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2019
The guy don't know what is doing him
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by tegini: 8:12pm On May 13, 2019
drink am onces not dey sip am idiot
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 13, 2019
igwefivestar:
afonjas and bad news be like
its quite unfortunate we are playing to the gallery "divide them and you rule them " when and how did we get here.
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 13, 2019
igwefivestar:
its quite unfortunate we are playing to the gallery "divide them and you rule them " when and how did we get here. the annoying part of this nonsense is being carried out by the poor masses who should focus their energy on more productive issues. so ashamed to call myself a Nigerian outside the shores of this country.
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2019
grin if that boy is a Christian. I think maybe he want to test one verse in Bible that side, if they hold snake it shall not bite them, or when they drive deadly things ( poison) it shall not do them anything, but now when he drank sniper he will understand that, that verse of Bible is scam. I pray may Almighty Allah save him, so that he can give testimony to other sheep.

Truth but it bitter. Yeeeeeee who slap me?
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Yusluv13(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2019
when you finish that university, you'll understand !!!
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by GucciSnake555: 11:16pm On May 13, 2019
Most of Us here including Myself have Really been through a whole lot of Bad Moments but we are all here Sharing messages and having Fun. Look!
Suicide Should Never be an Option �
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by GucciSnake555: 11:18pm On May 13, 2019
Most of Us here including Myself have Really been through a whole lot of Bad Moments but we are all here Sharing messages s and having Fun. Look!
Suicide Should Never be an Option �
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by seunprodigy13: 12:15am On May 14, 2019
igwefivestar:
sense is really scarce in ur lineage
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 1:00am On May 14, 2019
After the 2010 utme all we have ever had are just the dumb products of miracle centres hoping to pass jamb like dey did Waec and neco. Imagine the bar dropping and this statistics just keeps getting worst cry
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by isoh(m): 2:34am On May 14, 2019
Don't drink sniper, try A'level with Us and smile to 200L next year without UTME or PUTME. Admissions is on going

Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:51am On May 14, 2019
Nbote:
How is dis anyone's business? Ppl followed him on his timeline ryt from when he was joking about d whole issue, why dem no track am go house? If he can consider suicide over ordinary jamb scores wetin go happen wen he begins to face real life challenges. Infact let dem give him anoda sniper to finish d job if d First one didn't finish d job. Good riddance
My thoughts exactly...
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by TomiSwag(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2019
ojay36:

Leave that yeye boy, I wrote jamb 7times in total. I got admission to study biochemistry in futminna 2015,that same year i opted for NDA and got the admission but was later withdrawn 2weeks into the training for high bp(according to them) I couldn't return to futminna becos i already had a poor gp because I missed some test and xams to go for the military screening.

2016,2017, I wrote jamb but nothing came up. I got admission to study electrical electronics engineering in 2018 and I'm currently in 100l in a federal university

You have a strong spirit smiley
I don't understand why people opt for suicide.
Its never an option.
Re: JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt by toyinhope: 2:07pm On May 14, 2019
igwefivestar:
if a normal person drinking sniper is evil, then u have no idea of what evil is.

u have serious issue with ur brain, what has all these have to do with tribe?bring ur head lets check............hmmm.......u be mumu! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monday Chikwunka Arrested In Katsina By The Army / We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police / Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.