Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I want to kill myself PICTURES - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I want to kill myself PICTURES (6088 Views)

It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University / I Can't Come And Kill Myself / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by Talknochip(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
Suicide is a Selfish act... When you 'find' peace from you troubles that is when you leave trouble for others!!! Think of the people that will be hurt by ur actions... You may think you are worthless and inconsequential, what you dont know is that you have people who are secretly looking up to you.. People who love you and wish you well.. They may not tell you verbally because they too have their issues to deal with.. Do not allow ur love ones to suffer trauma because of ur actions! Heed to most of the advice giving to you here.. Especially the ones on how to take the Next step in ur admission quest. Remain Blessed
Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by lereinter(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2019
This life isn't fair

After school still no job

Does it mean the suicide rate will increase in the next decades

Lord have mercy
Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by Raylight2(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2019
Jamboy12:
Last three years I scored 211 I was happy I'll study law I didnt last two years I got 236 I wasn't admitted last year I got 258 I wasn't admitted. This year I decided to add more effort as usual instead of seeing something like 288 I'm seeing 234 guys please I'm depressed and tired. I feel jamb is reducing people's score.
Pls guys what should I do with my broken life now.
All these years of my jamb I have never read all the literature novels except this year. But I'm seeing nonsense as results please help.
suicide is not an option brother. why don't you try another option? if you can't Study law, ur children would.dont kill yourself please
Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by Xtdott(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2019
Some schools in the north will accept that score for law...
Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by Smithwilliams826: 9:51am On May 14, 2019
Xtdott:
Some schools in the north will accept that score for law...

Haha, that is wickedness na, what is the different? North and suicide.
Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by Odinaka00(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
Every disappointment is a blessing boy.. Suicidal thoughts is not a Nigerian thing please.. I wrote Jamb 4 times during my time, while I was writing Jamb exams, I was also busy hustling, making money in Yaba Lagos... The fifth one I scored above cut off Mark but on my way to INN to write their entrance Exam, we had an accident and before we could get to Nsukka that very day, it was late that I didn't partake in that exam.. I made up my mind to drop education aside as I was 21yrs then to focus more on my hustle and expand. Today I do not regret my decision, I'm in South Africa now doing well by the Grace of God and I can authoritatively say that today I'm better than majority of my school mates.

Young bro since you can write and speak English.. I 'll advice you to find your talent and work on it.. Education is the key to success but unfortunately it's not for everyone as business is not for everyone either. Don't stay at home waiting for Jamb.. There is more to life than writing Jamb every year.. I wish you all the best in life.. Be strong
Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by Xtdott(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2019
Smithwilliams826:

Haha, that is wickedness na, what is the different? North and suicide.

Ok na, stay there and be waiting...
Re: I want to kill myself PICTURES by Donwyz(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2019
PetersKID:
Watin day hungry me nah to come una house slap you .

last three years + last two years + last year = 6 good years

See you, no be your mate score 346 and 347 ?
Just tell us you did not prepare very well. You are not even happy you scored above 200 what are about those that scored less than 200 ?
Like somebody said earlier change to a less competitive school. My own advice is that you should look for a good art course like English language, mass communication, psychology etc, and change to ,because that your score cannot get law.
people like you are the major reason why people commit suicide, may God forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medicine And Surgery In Kogi State University / University Of Ibadan, UI Publish New Grading System / 9 Ways To Memorise Without Cramming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.