Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today (26855 Views)

Breaking : Heavy Security As NLC Commences Protest Over Petrol Subsidy Removal / Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today by Forreellinc: 5:18pm On May 13, 2019
undecided mtchew i even think say na strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today by Princedapace(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2019
grandstar:

You wrote nothing

As usual, buhari supporters have nothing logical to say. Even CNN did a cover story on Buhari who attacked all other presidents for medical treatment abroad, but he came onboard and did worse. And u expect us all to be clapping for him. Clapping for a man who is doing what he attacked others of doing.. Is that not foolishness? This is why black race can't develop becus the electorates are mostly foolish.
Re: NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
Princedapace:

As usual, buhari supporters have nothing logical to say. Even CNN did a cover story on Buhari who attacked all other presidents for medical treatment abroad, but he came onboard and did worse. And u expect us all to be clapping for him. Clapping for a man who is doing what he attacked others of doing.. Is that not foolishness? This is why black race can't develop becus the electorates are mostly foolish.

You ruined all you wrote by condemning the black race.

1 Like

Re: NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today by Femeto: 7:41pm On May 13, 2019
Hw would you Barricade his house that's the height. NLC wicked o.
Re: NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today by kinggSamuel(m): 2:42am On May 14, 2019
Protest the only language that Nigerian govt understands. As if they are deaf of hearing.
Re: NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today by Optional09: 3:07am On May 14, 2019
grandstar:
I personally I'm not a fan of unions.

Labour unions exist primarily to protect their members but they unknowingly cause massive damage to the economy.

Look at the new minimum wage for instance. How many states could conveniently pay the 18,000 talk less of 30,000. We're the wage increase be enforced as it is in many countries, there'll be massive layoffs by both the private and public sector. This will sharply increase the unemployment rate.

Countries with powerful unions have higher levels of unemployment than those with weak unions.

Also, the economies of countries with weak unions tend to grow faster than countries with powerful unions.

in countries where leaders are leaders not idiots
Re: NLC Commences Nationwide Protest Today by Holoway: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2023
I will not kill myself for Nigeria, I will rather die to make heaven which is most rewardable

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndBadGovernance: Sultan, CAN President Demand Immediate End Of Protests / BBC Links Reno Omokri To Facebok Page Supporting Donald Trump / Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.