Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister (875 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by ikewaterwater: 12:14pm On May 13, 2019
A Nigerian man who took to Twitter to share his secret, revealed that his bisexual partner asked him to marry his sister so they can still be in touch.According to the Nigerian man, his bisexual partner made the plea for him to marry his sister as nobody will think its weird if they spend a lot of time together as in-laws.

He tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/13/nigerian-man-reveals-that-bisexual-partner-asked-him-to-marry-his-sister/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by Generalkaycee(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2019
There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies and statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by unclesuruoffi: 2:15pm On May 13, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by babyfaceafrica: 2:20pm On May 13, 2019
fake news
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by Deepfeel(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2019
Why can't the two a$sholes marry each other instead undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by amiibaby(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
Lies all the way
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by Biglittlelois(f): 9:37pm On May 13, 2019
It happens, nothing new about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals That His Bisexual Partner Asked Him To Marry His Sister by luminouz(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2019
Sometimes I read some lies on SM and I forget my surname!!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

8 Health Benefits Of Sex You Never Knew / Please, See why you shouldn't give him that sweetie / How To Make Your Man Fall Deeply In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.