Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (41912 Views)

Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Gudiza(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Jagaban hammer Don hammer this one. One of the disadvantages of being Yoruba, a unrepublican tribe that loves just one man bullying everyone and calling the shots while every other person remains a zombie.

Ambode would have retained his seat if he were an Igboman. Easterners hate bullies.

For The Greater Good.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by flowx(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
Omoboricash:
Which project is this fat for nothing good was talking about? Is it Lagos that's dirtier than you met it, is it road that's worst than you met them, ijede, gberigbe road is worse than u met it, you only carried out project in epe axis. Never again will people like you rule Lagos again
See stinking name you dey mention, u no dey even shame to let people know that u are living in Lagos hamlet... Ijede, Gberigbe... And people in your village dey think say u dey for Lagos...
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Akolawole(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:
The best governor ever in the history of Lagos state. U will always be remembered. Thank U for your projects, we all know they refused u a second tenure cos U refused to give them 50 billion

You may NOT know a certain Lateef Jakande. The very best.

Lagos could have been in an unbelievable level now had it been some southerners stood against his metro project.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by ijabiken1(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:
The best governor ever in the history of Lagos state. U will always be remembered. Thank U for your projects, we all know they refused u a second tenure cos U refused to give them 50 billion
it a lie
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2019
bayulll011:

He will be remembered for Nothing.
the most accidental governor in history of Lagos and its environ.
he literally drag us 10 steps backwards all his policy terribly bad.
Lagos road is a death trap,constructs road for 3 years,no new policies except inflated project.
we will not miss you.

He shud thank Buhari that saved him from political oblivion tinubu was about to send him to. grin
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by King44(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2019
Jobminister:
Better to remain Techno-Politician than just politician.

Once you remove Technocrat and become full flesh politician, YOU ARE FINISH.

It was the technocrat in you that help in all that you achieve.
where has it gotten him at the end of the day, he was rejected by the people he worked for I am very sure that if given another appointment he would give the people peanuts they have always wanted and cart the treasury away with bullion van, the truth is we claim we want good leaders but majority wants corrupt leaders that is the fact
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by okohjay(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2019
Lol you're mean bro grin
flowx:
See stinking name you dey mention, u no dey even shame to let people know that u are living in Lagos hamlet... Ijede, Gberigbe... And people in your village dey think say u dey for Lagos...
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by BiafraIsFree: 5:19pm On May 13, 2019
Go and lick Satan of Sokoto's ass, pledge your loyalty to your Fulani masters for appointment or any post to stay political relevant.

Ambode is big fool for not probing tinubu's loots in bullion vans.

Please don't forget to declare your end of the tenure assets.

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by dahme147(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2019
mrsage:

The best governor in the history of Lagos is Alhaji Jakande.

This is a known fact if you understand History

Godbless u....u sabi history wella....One of Jakande's wonderful achievements are the Low cost buildings for the poor..My folks benefited from tht project.......May u live Long Alhaji Jakande
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Beedude(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:
P. A to Ambode

3 Likes

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
festacman:
It is obvious that Gov. Ambode lacked the knowledge of Nigerian Politics 101. He made matter worse by surrounding himself with bad political advisers whose very poor counsels put him in the situation he is today politically. It is also clear that intelligence only is not enough in politics. One needs to mix it with a large dose of tact and craftiness to succeed.

Hope he has truly learnt some life-changing lessons, as he said, from the events of last couple of months. Going forward, he needs to be more introspective and tactful.

We all know that he wasn't handpicked for a second term because he didn't give tinubu money.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by darecool(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
bayulll011:

He will be remembered for Nothing.
the most accidental governor in history of Lagos and its environ.
he literally drag us 10 steps backwards all his policy terribly bad.
Lagos road is a death trap,constructs road for 3 years,no new policies except inflated project.
we will not miss you.
LRU.. Bus reform... The most professional season of lastma.. Prompt payments of salaries, prompt payment of pensions and arrears e.t.c. The guy was better than the two before him.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by mcexpress(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
Thank God you know
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by blowjohn(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Did i hear fatty say he is more of a politician now? And you can't defeat ordinary Sanwo-Olu in primary?

He meant after the defeat
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by cattylove7(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
wiser at d dyin minute oh pls! www.cattylovegist.com
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Sprumbaba: 5:52pm On May 13, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Jagaban hammer Don hammer this one. One of the disadvantages of being Yoruba, a unrepublican tribe that loves just one man bullying everyone and calling the shots while every other person remains a zombie.

Ambode would have retained his seat if he were an Igboman. Easterners hate bullies.

The description fits Nnamdi Kanu and its IPOB followers.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2019
Yeye man!

May you never hold any political office again.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by SheldonCooper: 6:01pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:

Fashola is the best ever. Any other is yet to come.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Honor10: 6:50pm On May 13, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

no wonder the kerosene distributor was elected again. u guys lack sense
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by naturalwaves: 6:55pm On May 13, 2019
AudiA4:
Sir u were never a technocrat, u were just a mere civil servant,because if u truly were a technocrat u would have done far better quality and results oriented programs,u did a few no doubt, but your best wasn't good enough looking at the Humongous 35 billion monthly lagos generates, I will rate u more as a BUSTOP Governor, but in terms of roads, refuse and planning and initiating new ideas like u predecessor FASHOLA, I rate u below average, also in continuity u score below average from me,all the same I wish u happy retirement as governor
He also scord F9 in health
F9 in education
F9 in environment.
Worst Lagos state governor ever.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by naturalwaves: 6:58pm On May 13, 2019
darecool:

LRU.. Bus reform... The most professional season of lastma.. Prompt payments of salaries, prompt payment of pensions and arrears e.t.c. The guy was better than the two before him.
Lagos has always been on point with prompt payments. I was a former staff of Lagos State Government and Lagos never disappoints. Moreover, the in-coming deputy governor i.e Olufemi Hamzat is a wizard and an IT guru. He was the brain behind a lot of technological innovations in Lagos under Fashola and successfully automated a lot of processes. The "Oracle" software for payments/ salaries etc is world class! He was also Fahola's commissioner for works and thus, has experience and will never execute contracts like the way Ambode does his by awarding contracts to a lot of incompetent people. I am sure this incoming team will surpass Ambode by far the same way the former governor beat him hands down.
I doff my hat for Fashola!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Is04970: 7:17pm On May 13, 2019
VillagePipu:

Forget it bro.
Anyone supported by igbos is going to lose big time in Lagos going forward.

Igbos that lost all their seats save 1 this last election are the ones you want to support Ambode?

FYI, Igbos supported Ambode once he had issues with Tinubu and that was when I knew he's in trouble. All Igbos do in Lagos politics is insult others and make more enemies for their candidates.

There are no anti igbo policies in Lagos. If you want to see anti igbo policies, go and meet Abia sacking Imo workers and Obiano changing Abakaliki Street to Club street. Don't carry your sense of entitlement to Lagos.
May God bless you sir.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by naijajobx: 7:19pm On May 13, 2019
Oh
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by oyeb15: 7:21pm On May 13, 2019
wise and humble when he's leaving power but he was very arrogant with it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by celeiyke: 7:57pm On May 13, 2019
SheldonCooper:

Fashola is the best ever. Any other is yet to come.

U think we are running propaganda here
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Komu1048(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
I doubt it, if you are, you won't leave all those damaged, destroyed or whatever name roads unattended to just because you lost 2nd term.
People around Ikotun, Isolo, Cele are even happy you were not given a 2nd term because the roads you did that gave them joy is now worse than the condition you met it.

Let their joy continue until they experience sanwo-tinu
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Smaade: 8:28pm On May 13, 2019
Good point. We learn everyday. Learn and act it. It is very important.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by SheldonCooper: 8:46pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:

U think we are running propaganda here

What does this mean? Can you compare Fashola's governance to Ambode's?
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Bluntemperor: 9:04pm On May 13, 2019
Many ranting on social media just because they want Ambode to fight Tinubu which did not come to Pass.You have done well even though Jagaban sacrificed your 2nd Term for his positioning of 2023 ambition for those who can't see road.but Mr Governor,has your wife learn to humble herself the way she behaved as if she has not seen high position before? hymm!
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Sayboy: 10:51pm On May 13, 2019
If you've been applying for jobs but no response, start your week with a new CV.

Don't say there are no job, does your CV communicate your experience well?

In the last 6 months, 100% of my client got an interview in less than 45 days of rewriting their CV.

The CV I write is legit easily scanned by ATS -- used by HR Managers -- to assess a large pool of CVs.

It's not free, I use paid tools to test that your CV passes ATS. Call 08132145325 now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.