Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode (41919 Views)

Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by kehinde1588(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:
The best governor ever in the history of Lagos state. U will always be remembered. Thank U for your projects, we all know they refused u a second tenure cos U refused to give them 50 billion
Lol... I swear Igbos are easy to spot.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Generalwoodz(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
A
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by prudentsolution: 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Jagaban hammer Don hammer this one. One of the disadvantages of being Yoruba, a unrepublican tribe that loves just one man bullying everyone and calling the shots while every other person remains a zombie.

Ambode would have retained his seat if he were an Igboman. Easterners hate bullies.

Morufu Atanda eti e me lo tongue
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by colestephan86: 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:
The best governor ever in the history of Lagos state. U will always be remembered. Thank U for your projects, we all know they refused u a second tenure cos U refused to give them 50 billion
How many governors of Lagos state do u know?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by nairaproject: 4:10pm On May 13, 2019
grin

because

you failed

in your bid
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by incogni2o: 4:10pm On May 13, 2019
AudiA4:
Sir u were never a technocrat, u were just a mere civil servant,because if u truly were a technocrat u would have done far better quality and results oriented programs,u did a few no doubt, but your best wasn't good enough looking at the Humongous 35 billion monthly lagos generates, I will rate u more as a BUSTOP Governor, but in terms of roads, refuse and planning and initiating new ideas like u predecessor FASHOLA, I rate u below average, also in continuity u score below average from me,all the same I wish u happy retirement as governor

What are you saying.

He says he is wiser now and you are still going to the past.

Do you get the message.
colestephan86:

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by globemoney: 4:11pm On May 13, 2019
If he plays his cards well, he’ll be returning in 2023, he must first appeal and court the igbo elite and leaders in Lagos and apologize for his many anti igbo policies

1 Like

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by VillagePipu: 4:13pm On May 13, 2019
Thank Buhari for commissioning which projects?

The ones they're still working on as at 12 noon today?
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Definetech56(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2019
You will definitely be wise na... The Governor of a whole Lagos state
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by celeiyke: 4:15pm On May 13, 2019
colestephan86:

Yeye, U are asking an alaye lubbish question
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Edyice: 4:15pm On May 13, 2019
grin after been left behind

Forgetting that his wisdom can't do anything now

One puppet that I know as agreed to follow instructions grin grin
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by VillagePipu: 4:15pm On May 13, 2019
globemoney:
If he plays his cards well, he’ll be returning in 2023, he must first appeal and court the igbo elite and leaders in Lagos and apologize for his many anti igbo policies

Forget it bro.
Anyone supported by igbos is going to lose big time in Lagos going forward.

Igbos that lost all their seats save 1 this last election are the ones you want to support Ambode?

FYI, Igbos supported Ambode once he had issues with Tinubu and that was when I knew he's in trouble. All Igbos do in Lagos politics is insult others and make more enemies for their candidates.

There are no anti igbo policies in Lagos. If you want to see anti igbo policies, go and meet Abia sacking Imo workers and Obiano changing Abakaliki Street to Club street. Don't carry your sense of entitlement to Lagos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Queenboy123(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2019
jabor4Naija:
U r wiser now cos u now understand d game of politics, i really do hope u get a ministeral appointment cos u r one person who knows his onions
Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Akpacha(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2019
Fat headed coward! He forever remained a foolish politician.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Glorylynn: 4:17pm On May 13, 2019
You all do not know the meaning of what he just said,I really pity that hell called Nigeria,he couldn’t beat them so he will join them.

hisexcellency34:
Did i hear fatty say he is more of a politician now? And you can't defeat ordinary Sanwo-Olu in primary?
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by VillagePipu: 4:19pm On May 13, 2019
Igbos are insulting Ambode cos he refused to fight his benefactor.

It is because in the SE, everybody is fighting everybody that Igboland remains an abandoned latrine.

Notice that Umahi of Ebonyi isn't fighting his opponents, he's busy building. Compare him to the drunkard in Anambra and the kerosene attendant in Abia.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2019
Naijaalive:
Outgoing Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, said on Monday that he had grown wiser politically, having spent four years in office.

Speaking with state house correspondents during what he referred to as a “thank you visit” to President Muhammadu Buhari for inaugurating some of projects in the state, Ambode said politicians learn everyday.

Asked to state what lesson he has learnt as a politician in Lagos and in a very unpredictable terrain as Nigeria, the governor said: “You see, every politician learns every day. The fact remains that I came in as a technocrat, so I use to call myself a techno-politician but I think I am wiser now. I am more of a politician than a technocrat.”

On what he wants to be remembered for after bowing out of office in two weeks, the governor said: “Well, in another 16 days or so we will be leaving office but what is important is that I was able to have that opportunity to be elected as governor of Lagos State and to touch humanity in a way that I deem it fit.

“We did our best and most importantly the projects we did were people friendly and people central. I just think a lot more people have enjoyed the benefits and dividends of democracy than we actually met it. And that gives me joy that we were able to touch lives.

“Wherever you find yourself just make positive difference to people and Nigerians, that is the whole essence of service. I’m grateful that I had that opportunity.”

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/gov-ambode-visit-pres-buhari-says-i-am-wiser-now.html

ojebi ogbeni
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by laffwitmi: 4:21pm On May 13, 2019
No let asari hear say Easterners hate bullies ooo
MorufuAtanda:
Jagaban hammer Don hammer this one. One of the disadvantages of being Yoruba, a unrepublican tribe that loves just one man bullying everyone and calling the shots while every other person remains a zombie.

Ambode would have retained his seat if he were an Igboman. Easterners hate bullies.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by dheaven: 4:23pm On May 13, 2019
Glorylynn:
You all do not know the meaning of what he just said,I really pity that hell called Nigeria,he couldn’t beat them so he will join them.

Exactly. People just comment without digesting the content first.
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by lovelyboi71(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2019
pls oo can i get admission for computer science into delsu with 182 in jamb
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by educators(f): 4:24pm On May 13, 2019
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by VillagePipu: 4:25pm On May 13, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

But Asari is bullying the entire Igboland that he's threatening the 5 Igbo states and the entire Ohaneze is begging one man.

Funny cowards. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by colestephan86: 4:26pm On May 13, 2019
celeiyke:

Yeye, U are asking an alaye lubbish question
How many do u know?
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On May 13, 2019
So you mumu before
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by MorufuAtanda: 4:28pm On May 13, 2019
VillagePipu:

But Asari is bullying the entire Igboland that he's threatening the 5 Igbo states and the entire Ohaneze is begging one man.

Funny cowards. grin

Did he take something that Igbos want, did Asari stop Igbo Governors from being re-elected? Before now, how many Yoruba knew sanwo-olu, nobody!. But he is the best thing after sliced ewedu because jagaban said so. grin

One rotten-tooth cocaine-sniffing jagaban is shitting inside the neck of Yoruba race, we Yorubas keep shouting 'Yes sir, yes sir'. May Sense locate you in Jesus name. Amin kufayakun. grin
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by benkk015: 4:29pm On May 13, 2019
'Grown wiser' ....and u are still acting foolishly.

1 Like

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by bayulll011(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2019
Naijaalive:
Outgoing Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, said on Monday that he had grown wiser politically, having spent four years in office.

Speaking with state house correspondents during what he referred to as a “thank you visit” to President Muhammadu Buhari for inaugurating some of projects in the state, Ambode said politicians learn everyday.

Asked to state what lesson he has learnt as a politician in Lagos and in a very unpredictable terrain as Nigeria, the governor said: “You see, every politician learns every day. The fact remains that I came in as a technocrat, so I use to call myself a techno-politician but I think I am wiser now. I am more of a politician than a technocrat.”

On what he wants to be remembered for after bowing out of office in two weeks, the governor said: “Well, in another 16 days or so we will be leaving office but what is important is that I was able to have that opportunity to be elected as governor of Lagos State and to touch humanity in a way that I deem it fit.

“We did our best and most importantly the projects we did were people friendly and people central. I just think a lot more people have enjoyed the benefits and dividends of democracy than we actually met it. And that gives me joy that we were able to touch lives.

“Wherever you find yourself just make positive difference to people and Nigerians, that is the whole essence of service. I’m grateful that I had that opportunity.”

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/gov-ambode-visit-pres-buhari-says-i-am-wiser-now.html

He will be remembered for Nothing.
the most accidental governor in history of Lagos and its environ.
he literally drag us 10 steps backwards all his policy terribly bad.
Lagos road is a death trap,constructs road for 3 years,no new policies except inflated project.
we will not miss you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Follygunners: 4:32pm On May 13, 2019
He's simply trying to pull in PMB to get a sympathy appointment from him. grin
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by GEEBITE: 4:32pm On May 13, 2019
This is Buhari's real picture,any other image contrary to this has been touched up by Bayo.
Naijaalive:

Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by westlife79(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2019
Yes
celeiyke:
Do you live in Lagos?
Re: I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode by Niceman4u(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2019
The drug sniffer don deal with this one!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha In Aba For Apc Rally. / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.