Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates (4123 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes / Latest MTN Internet Data Bundles/plans With Subcription Codes/sms,data Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by sirmseen(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2010
nellaluv:

^^ don't over-hype it's not very very good, it's just. . . OK, ok tongue

Well, coming from mtn? I think its very very good. Am sure they can do better. cheesy tongue
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by jaysay(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2010
i just tried the 25mb, just to see if it'll work with modem.
It worked. But the data available is small so, i'll advice you to
use it with your phone or get the one of N1,000 for a month
if you know you won't be spending much time on the net via your pc or mac.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by sirmseen(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2010
jaysay:

i just tried the 25mb, just to see if it'll work with modem.
It worked. But the data available is small so, i'll advice you to
use it with your phone or get the one of N1,000 for a month
if you know you won't be spending much time on the net via your pc or mac.

These stuffs are specifically designed for mobile internet so you risk exhausting you data In one day if you use it on pc. With the 100MB plan, you should be ok for one month and dont go downloading anyhow.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2010
100mb no do me. I stick to my fr3 options. No bandwith limits, no restriction

sirmseen:

These stuffs are specifically designed for mobile internet so you risk exhausting you data In one day if you use it on pc. With the 100MB plan, you should be ok for one month and dont go downloading anyhow.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2010
Mtn must nt block innovations to fr3 online access. We must re-engineer our ways out of any form of exploitation and make sure we have our rights not trample upon in any way.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by NCP: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2010
Stubborn pickin.

aze:

Mtn must nt block innovations to fr3 online access. We must re-engineer our ways out of any form of exploitation and make sure we have our rights not trample upon in any way.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by malikalhaj: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2010
well i guess i can now say this with great pride F*%K BB. . . sticking to ma N97
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Olima: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2010
can this 10mb last for more than a 24hrs when you don't finish it? Or will it BE CONSUMED WHEN I USE my free browser? Does it work on N73?
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by malikalhaj: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2010
yes. . . no . . . yes
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by yahoo2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
Am testing the 10mb/day on my phone now. It's cool and the speed is amazing on my nokia e71.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by NCP: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2010
I saw one video on youtube in 3gp format 5.8mb, u may wan2 dwnld it by Akon.

yahoo!:

Am testing the 10mb/day on my phone now. It's cool and the speed is amazing on my nokia e71.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by malikalhaj: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2010
NCP. . . u no go kill me wit laff
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by yahoo2(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
NCP:

I saw one video on youtube in 3gp format 5.8mb, u may wan2 dwnld it by Akon.

Don't wanna try that bro grin grin grin grin

Mi o ni fe te e grin wink
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by leuelliot(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2010
its ok very good in fact, i get 3.5g HSDPA in my house. Zain and Etisalat is just EDGE
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Sadusalam: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
This is very nice. I'll give it a trial. Thanks to d poster
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Princeofilorin(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
wink

Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by malikalhaj: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ola Y u de do lyk this?
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by martyns303(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2010
I have been trying the 131 data service since yesterday, sunday and it ain't going tru, any1 wit same experience?
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Princeofilorin(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2010
malikalhaj:

Ola Y u de do lyk this?
just practicing my logo designing skils. tongue
i'm designing for some companies soon wink
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by godswillb: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2010
Can some1 help wit how 2 check d remainin bundle on mtn
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by malikalhaj: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2010
send 2 to 131
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by sirmseen(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2010
Any special config? Or we use our normal mtn default settings'
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Dclique(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2010
Normal Default Settings.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Jezzybrown(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
anything plan like on etisalat?
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Jibson999(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
opera plan. soo cooooool

Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
Pls after sending d code, do i just start using opera mini and they wont deduct my credit or do i use d wap stuff? Pls sum1 respond.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Jezzybrown(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^ after sending the massage u will be charged and a confirmation message will be sent to you. no matter what browser you use it will be free for the given time and data limit
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ Jezzybrown thanks a lot, will try it out when i've xtra credit.
Re: Browse For Less With New Mtn Internet Rates by newgroom: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
Pls does it work with China phone? Do you go thru opera or how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones / Full Specs And Pics Of The New Blackberry PRIV. Worth The Price? / Tecno LA6 Firmware By Gogeekish.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.