Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband (86747 Views)

Bettie Jennifer With Her Children And Kedrick Jenifer, Her First Husband / Bettie Jenifer Was Married To Two Men, One Of Whom Is A Drug Lord - Police / Bettie Jenifer Shot By Her Ex-husband, Drug Boss Who Is In Jail - Ghpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by 222Martins(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2019
Attoh dey find green card. Now the wife don die no more green card lol

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 13, 2019
Chris Attoh is really a black beauty cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Harrymig1(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2019
Myself2:

No, that's about 9 bags of rice,,,well that size of cocaine

So that's small?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by gurunlocker: 4:44pm On May 13, 2019
Won't be surprised if this is a picture of a random innocent man.

Bloggers can be stupid!

16 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by illiteratepmb: 4:49pm On May 13, 2019
Follygunners:

How is she white? angry
I mean fair complexioned ladies.
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2019
RZArecta2:
Bloggers in Africa scratch yansh and concluded investigations before Yankee police even reached their station grin iberiberism

This is actually on the Yankee news channels as legit
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Punishment1: 4:50pm On May 13, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
look how innocent he looks, like an average 9-5 civil servant...na the drug boss be this?
I was expecting him to look like birdman, tattoos on face, gold teeth, rings piercings and all..
Truly the most dangerous guys na them look innocent pass..

No wonder girls dey fear me for my side dem believe say i go wicked gan.. grin grin

You're right. Innocent guys with baby face are the real demons.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by kingjrofficial(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Chris attoh deserves to share in his jail term for marrying the wife of a drug dealer. He already shared his wife, his illegal wealth through his wife so he deserves to share in his jail. Even the Bible says give what is for Cesar to Cesar. Chris attoh betrayed the teachings of our lord Jesus by marrying a woman who is still married to a drug lord. He could have been shot dead if he was with the woman at that point. I hope we Christians learn from this and know that all that glitters is not gold sad
Always good in commentin RUBBISH!!! shocked

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by woleabayo(f): 4:53pm On May 13, 2019
hahaha give me that i go shake naija lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by kaykay1980: 4:57pm On May 13, 2019
Na Wah ohhhhhhh evil every where

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Iamicekid(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2019
Harrymig1:
450kg? shocked that's so many lives destroyed

No bro, they never force anyone, you try it on your own will and you get addicted to it on your will

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by bigprojectng: 4:59pm On May 13, 2019
She was married to two husband at a time?
Drug Lord with an innocent face, meanwhile

For your HND to BSC degree conversion program 2019, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by popelix: 5:00pm On May 13, 2019
Genevieve is the best actress in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by LyfeJennings(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Chris attoh deserves to share in his jail term for marrying the wife of a drug dealer. He already shared his wife, his illegal wealth through his wife so he deserves to share in his jail. Even the Bible says give what is for Cesar to Cesar. Chris attoh betrayed the teachings of our lord Jesus by marrying a woman who is still married to a drug lord. He could have been shot dead if he was with the woman at that point. I hope we Christians learn from this and know that all that glitters is not gold sad

U are an E-DIOT
Say thank U

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Hoodbilonia: 5:01pm On May 13, 2019
450 kilos
Men i'm xo fucking rich
Lived like a fucking king
Baltimore. Reminds me of ja rule and baltimore song..every thug need a lady song.
Sold dope
Made a bill
2.5 jus to make me chill(2.5)

Doing 20 to life
Wen amah get out
Ama blow a mill
Drug baron jailed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1FX5wvC3DA
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Reelmii: 5:01pm On May 13, 2019
so this is the jenifa that is shitting everywhere
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2019
Iamicekid:

No bro, they never force anyone, you try it on your own will and you get addicted to it on your will

But they’re lives get messed up at the end,and I think that’s what that boss there is trying to point out.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by RichBoy247: 5:01pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:

You cannot apply the laws of the Bible on someone who does not believe in the Bible nor is he a Christian. Christians do not go about sleeping with everything in skirt. Christians do not go about jumping from one woman to another.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Tloc(m): 5:03pm On May 13, 2019
sinaj:
After enjoying his drug money with him, she couldnt even hold her pussy until he leaves jail so as to divorce him

20 years? Come on, that's half a lifetime by Naija life expectancy. I bet you can't wait a quarter of that time

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Sanchez01: 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
sinaj:
After enjoying his drug money with him, she couldnt even hold her pussy until he leaves jail so as to divorce him
Lordy Lord! I have no words for you, walahi! undecided
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Pinkybush: 5:04pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
You always look stupid whenever you bring "Christian" into issues that has nothing to do with it. YABA LEFT MOSLEM!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by omozu1(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2019
I taught this guy was married to one Nigerian woman before?
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Sanchez01: 5:06pm On May 13, 2019
GoTV:
You have started your taqiyya nonsense again.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by myresearch: 5:08pm On May 13, 2019
Opposite of woman is Money
Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 13, 2019
Sanchez01:

Lordy Lord! I have no words for you, walahi! undecided

She should wait for 20 years ? Are you serious ? Here offence is thst she should have formalised the divorce before marrying Chris ..you don't hurt drug dealers any how and get away ..she should have approached her ex and pleaded with him that wants to move on etc but she took the bull by the horns ...

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Iamicekid(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

But they’re lives get messed up at the end,and I think that’s what that boss there is trying to point out.

But it was all on their will and terms they choose to ruin there own life's, they know the stuff is bad but they try it anyway so I don’t see why dey should blame the seller for the buyer wrong choice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by Iko5000: 5:12pm On May 13, 2019
If you are a Christian you would not have posted the rubbish you wrote .quote author=GoTV post=78358376] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think Chris attoh deserves to share in his jail term for marrying the wife of a drug dealer. He already shared his wife, his illegal wealth through his wife so he deserves to share in his jail. Even the Bible says give what is for Cesar to Cesar. Chris attoh betrayed the teachings of our lord Jesus by marrying a woman who is still married to a drug lord. He could have been shot dead if he was with the woman at that point. I hope we Christians learn from this and know that all that glitters is not gold sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband by okenwaa(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2019
AgreatMan:
This woman knew her husband was a criminal but fear no gree catch am as long as the money dey flow.

Husband enter jail, she quickly logout n found herself a low-budget Idris Elba who in his desperation for the Green-Card didn't bother to check d contents of d goods he was buying.

She played too close to fire n got burned. We all need to be careful with who we associate with.

450kg of coke. That Bros na "little Escobar."

Who's your dealer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Paternity Scandal: Ayomikun, Tope Alabi's First Daughter Claimed By Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.