Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) (49909 Views)

Man Tries To Enter A Plane Without Passport / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 / 26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:17pm On May 13, 2019
VillagePipu:

Oloriburuku masanfani Omo aja. Oo ni kuure ode maa sesin ku ni.

See this pauper claiming you don't like climbing airplanes. You think airplanes are like the men you poverty stricken prostitute climb before you eat? Airplanes are machines, not your customers.

Oo ni kuure oo de ni se orire. Awon to mo e maa sa fun e. Awon to bi e maa se oriburuku ni. Omo aja Omo ale, Omo eran, omo oshi. Poverty would never depart from your lineage. Dumb hoe. O maa sise ku ni, o ni l'akojo Iwo omo ewure jatijati.
Have you ever heard of Okada air that was popular in the 90s,Chanchangi airline,etc. Ofcourse you never did. Those were the first sets of airlines I flew within Nigeria. I' sure your parents might have heard about them. Go and ask them. Flying might be a big deal to you little boy,but it isn't to me. Omo lasan ikeji aja. Keep barking and I'll be cheering you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:23pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:
Chai, see skillz!! You cannot beat experience. Never.

It reminds me of the Etihad pilot who was able to land with a blown out front tyre. The tyre blew just as he lifted off at Abu Dhabi. He radioed ahead that he was going to arrive Lagos limping.

When he was approaching the Lagos airport run way, he tilted the plane to the left (the blown tyre was on the right) and hit the runway with the left tyre. The plane taxied at full speed, tilted to the left.

He kept moving.

And moving.

And moving

I say he kept moving...

Finally, when he engaged the reverse thrusters, he slowly, oh, so slowly shifted the plane from the left tilt and righted it so that the blow out tyre was able to run without affecting the taxi.

All the emergency personnel that were gathered on the runway in anticipation of a royal fvckup cheered the pilot as he finally taxied to a stop in style.

Whew! To be a pilot takes guts. embarassed

How true is this?
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by BusinessHub1: 5:26pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:
Chai, see skillz!! You cannot beat experience. Never.

It reminds me of the Etihad pilot who was able to land with a blown out front tyre. The tyre blew just as he lifted off at Abu Dhabi. He radioed ahead that he was going to arrive Lagos limping.

When he was approaching the Lagos airport run way, he tilted the plane to the left (the blown tyre was on the right) and hit the runway with the left tyre. The plane taxied at full speed, tilted to the left.

He kept moving.

And moving.

And moving

I say he kept moving...

Finally, when he engaged the reverse thrusters, he slowly, oh, so slowly shifted the plane from the left tilt and righted it so that the blow out tyre was able to run without affecting the taxi.

All the emergency personnel that were gathered on the runway in anticipation of a royal fvckup cheered the pilot as he finally taxied to a stop in style.

Whew! To be a pilot takes guts. embarassed
Lmao ooo...sai, your own kind of story telling is so hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by nanizle(m): 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Sorry to say Bros, it's not finishing but childish. Sometimes in life, we will always have someone that will provoke us. We just have to control our angers, it's not a symptoms of a cowardice but level of maturity.

I understand you perfectly.

But you know how these things go. Everybody has his/her limits.
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by OndoRaph(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheen! That driver deserves a standing ovation.
Driver of which car

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by hamrof(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:
Eye witness account.
seriously you should be an O.A.P or a news caster

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
Grupo:
God took out the tyres mid air. He wanted to kill those passengers the same way he killed passengers of the Ethiopian airline Boeing 737. But the pilot saved them. Glory be to the pilot.
This table you're shaking eh

Hmm they are coming for you o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 13, 2019
HomeOfMe:
You're very stupid Idiot. Why did you quote me if you didn't agree with my comment,you cld have simply ignored my comment. After all you're not the only one viewing this thread. You quoted me just to insult me without. What is the meaning of that? Did I steal your property. It will never be well with you and everything in this life that you hold very dear. O ni ri ba ti se,o de ni r'ona gbe gba. God purnish you.

I understand that feeling... You're just minding your biz and one person just appeared from nowhere pouring insults on you. You shouldn't have let get to you. Some people are born insane and they think curses released thousands of miles away can't have effects on them. I dealt with his type before.

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 6:09pm On May 13, 2019
lonelydora:

How true is this?
100% factual.
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 6:11pm On May 13, 2019
hamrof:
seriously you should be an O.A.P or a news caster
Tenks
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2019
OndoRaph:
Driver of which car
It's a mistake, you guys should understand.
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 13, 2019
omoadeleye:
Best pilot of the century

Quite to the contrary, in my opinion.

The award goes to:

“Chesley Burnett "Sully" Sullenberger III is an American retired airline captain who, on January 15, 2009, landed US Airways Flight 1549 in the Hudson River off Manhattan after both engines were disabled by a bird strike; all 155 people aboard survived.”
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by calculator123(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:
Tenks
I am curious, how did you witness this account?
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by naijajobx: 7:19pm On May 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2019
Magiciann:

I understand that feeling... You're just minding your biz and one person just appeared from nowhere pouring insults on you. You shouldn't have let get to you. Some people are born insane and they think curses released thousands of miles away can't have effects on them. I dealt with his type before.
Thanks dear. Don't mind them. I'm use to people like that,being on nairaland since 2005 and changed my moniker four tines. Most of them are depressed persons looking for who to pour their frustrations on. I aired my opinion on a topic,and the next thing,the insignificant jackass started raining insults on himself and not me.

2 Likes

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 7:26pm On May 13, 2019
calculator123:

I am curious, how did you witness this account?
Not my eye witness account. An aviation worker on the tarmac.

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by OndoRaph(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2019
Kendumazy:

It's a mistake, you guys should understand.
Understood. You're more polite. I've learnt.
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:39pm On May 13, 2019
VillagePipu:

If you like, be flying gutter, I don't give a feck. You can only use it to impress low-class alley cats like yourself.

Now, you've calmed down although insanity is still in your body. You thought you could throw curses around without consequences but I showed you that I'm capable of curing your madness.

As a married woman, a level of decorum and commonsense is expected of you. I just hope this is not how you make a fool of yourself in your husband's house.

Your parents failed to train you properly and I wonder what they were doing. I also wonder the type of training you give your kids.
Stupidity has taken over this jerk and unfortunately there's no known cure. You have totally lost your mind and you can't find it in the tramadol that you smoke. Awon to ni e ma fi Oju sun Ekun e. I'm sorry for you. You're not living,you're merely existing-dead man walking. I know you'd get hold of sniper or whatever they call the poison soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by calculator123(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:
Not my eye witness account. An aviation worker on the tarmac.
ok I see. Your terminologies show you are aviation enthusiast
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2019
calculator123:

ok I see. Your terminologies show you are aviation enthusiast
Indeed I am, good sir.

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by calculator123(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

Indeed I am, good sir.
thought as much. Plan on becoming a pilot, flight engineer or air traffic controller?

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 8:20pm On May 13, 2019
calculator123:

thought as much. Plan on becoming a pilot, flight engineer or air traffic controller?
I'm actually a flight announcer. I am planning to transition to a air hostess next year. It would have been this year but I'm still struggling with my big bum. Gotta cut down on Fufu and banga grin

I can't ever be a pilot. I don't have the stomach for controlling those big, iron birds biko.
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 13, 2019
Flying is now scary........ We all gona dieeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed

NO

Basically, They all gona dieeeeeeeeeeeerr
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 13, 2019
BusinessHub1:

reverse thrusters........ Rain fall that day ni.... bcus most pilot activate it on a wet run way
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 13, 2019
BusinessHub1:

reverse thrusters........ Rain fall that day ni.... bcus most pilot activate it on a wet run way or if the run way is short
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2019
Grupo:
God took out the tyres mid air. He wanted to kill those passengers the same way he killed passengers of the Ethiopian airline Boeing 737. But the pilot saved them. Glory be to the pilot.

You don't mean it? You mean, you really saw God do the emboldened? God Almighty?

Well, those I know that saw a glimpse of God or experienced His Mighty Works have something different to say.

Anyway, you might choose not to believe in God (though not good for your eternity) but please avoid Blasphemy.
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by clems88(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:07pm On May 13, 2019
Grupo:

Mumu, so why did God take out the tyres mid air?
because you are sinful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.