Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) (49881 Views)

Man Tries To Enter A Plane Without Passport / Vladimir Putin Shows Off His "Bunker On Wheels" To Prospective Buyers At The G20 / 26 Unusual Vehicle Wheels And Tyres Spotted On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by godlessmind: 10:08pm On May 13, 2019
kehinde1588:
God just wants him alive....
no!!! god wasn't there!!!
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2019
Grupo:

Mumu, so why did God take out the tyres mid air?

Na air demon sieze im tyre. God no dey do half job!
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Nebes: 10:14pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:
Chai, see skillz!! You cannot beat experience. Never.

It reminds me of the Etihad pilot who was able to land with a blown out front tyre. The tyre blew just as he lifted off at Abu Dhabi. He radioed ahead that he was going to arrive Lagos limping.

When he was approaching the Lagos airport run way, he tilted the plane to the left (the blown tyre was on the right) and hit the runway with the left tyre. The plane taxied at full speed, tilted to the left.

He kept moving.

And moving.

And moving

I say he kept moving...

Finally, when he engaged the reverse thrusters, he slowly, oh, so slowly shifted the plane from the left tilt and righted it so that the blow out tyre was able to run without affecting the taxi.

All the emergency personnel that were gathered on the runway in anticipation of a royal fvckup cheered the pilot as he finally taxied to a stop in style.

Whew! To be a pilot takes guts. embarassed

Chaiii!!!! You must be a good storyteller. I was almost tilting to my left and balancing to my right as I cruised to the end of your description.

Well done! Keep writing!

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

It reminds me of the Etihad pilot who was able to land with a blown out front tyre. The tyre blew just as he lifted off at Abu Dhabi. He radioed ahead that he was going to arrive Lagos limping.

When he was approaching the Lagos airport run way, he tilted the plane to the left (the blown tyre was on the right) and hit the runway with the left tyre. The plane taxied at full speed, tilted to the left.

He kept moving.

And moving.

And moving

I say he kept moving...

Finally, when he engaged the reverse thrusters, he slowly, oh, so slowly shifted the plane from the left tilt and righted it so that the blow out tyre was able to run without affecting the taxi.

All the emergency personnel that were gathered on the runway in anticipation of a royal fvckup cheered the pilot as he finally taxied to a stop in style.

8pussies?
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by calculator123(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

I'm actually a flight announcer. I am planning to transition to a air hostess next year. It would have been this year but I'm still struggling with my big bum. Gotta cut down on Fufu and banga grin

I can't ever be a pilot. I don't have the stomach for controlling those big, iron birds biko.
Nice. please cut down on those Fufu and Banga o so that the bum can reduce too. I wish you successes in your future endeavors. Cheers
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 10:54pm On May 13, 2019
RealAdewole:

8pussies?
What about 8 pussies?
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by samonak(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

He kept moving.

And moving.

And moving

I say he kept moving...

Chai! You sabi capture person attention, u too much jor!

1 Like

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2019
Octopusssy:

What about 8 pussies?

Your moniker....

You have cats as pets?
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by seunprodigy13: 1:16am On May 14, 2019
Grupo:
God took out the tyres mid air. He wanted to kill those passengers the same way he killed passengers of the Ethiopian airline Boeing 737. But the pilot saved them. Glory be to the pilot.
shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
RealAdewole:

Your moniker....

You have cats as pets?
Yes indeedy
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:39pm On May 14, 2019
VillagePipu:

You're an ill-mannered frustrated nonentity and I'm not surprised you are advertising your inherited stupidity about. Oponu ayerare, epe n ba aye e ja o de ti siere. Oloriburuku Omo aja, oo ni kuure awon Obi e o de ni jere e.

Awon oloriburuku ton pe ni Obi e maa sunkun lori Iwo ati awon oloriburuku ton pe ni Omo e. Iwo aja buruku masanfani. Ogun ma pa e re ni.
Ko ni daa fun Awon to bi e. Won o ni jere e. Omo oni Iran ki ran. Ko ni daa fun iwo at'Awon ebi. O ni kuu re. You will suffer in this life. No matter how much you might think you have now. A time is coming when your peanut money won't be able to help you. You will cry BLOOD. You will cry and ask,tani mo se. Not everyone you can bully on the internet and go free. I say you will suffer.
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 2:54am On May 28, 2019
Octopusssy:

Yes indeedy

Isn't that a little bit fetish? Having 8cats?
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2019
RealAdewole:

Isn't that a little bit fetish? Having 8cats?
I know people who have more wink
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 3:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Octopusssy:

I know people who have more wink

shocked shocked shocked
tell me something...
Not in Nigeria right?
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 10:07am On Jun 02, 2019
RealAdewole:

shocked shocked shocked
tell me something...
Not in Nigeria right?
Of course not grin
Re: Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) by RealAdewole(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Octopusssy:

Of course not grin

Very understandable now...
Had it been it's in Nigeria y'all would have been regarded as witches and wizards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In The Philippines? / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.