Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta (56332 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / The Moment A Couple Lost Their Child In A Government-Owned Hospital / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by mightyhaze: 7:29am On May 14, 2019
dokyOloye:
Fear grin grin grin
He has come to absolve himself and his ppl, b4 buhari's brothers will assume he poisoned d cows and open fire grin
gbam

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Nobody: 7:53am On May 14, 2019
The fear of herdsmen, the people who cme into your own land with their cows to savage your farmland , and still dominate you in your own home.

You pay for doctors to take care of the cows, yet they will,still,strike you.. you can't take care of a serpent. See the look on the older mans face.. he's not buying that shit.. he knows the plants were laced with poisonous items by the farmers. He'll come for you soon..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2019
well you try, becareful let them not turn their vengeance on you someday....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by rusher14: 8:17am On May 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

My grand father owned rice mill and farm and was exposed locally and internationally , today I also own two companies that are trying and would have been bigger if not for Buhari ...I called him Mumu because he doesn't know that Fulanis cannot love anyone no matter what you do for them

You would have been bigger at installing generators in Lafia?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by lawaol2003(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2019
Dts too bad..... anyways solution is here....acquire a land ......for watever purpose u intend.....WhatsApp 08180355032

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Chinashopping84: 8:34am On May 14, 2019
Good gestures....kudos..Chinese rmb available.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:35am On May 14, 2019
That won't stop them from cutting your throat. They are heartless like that.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by rockstar27(m): 8:36am On May 14, 2019
KEEP UR COMMISERATIONS TO URSELF...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Nobody: 8:37am On May 14, 2019
Poisoned cow stew on my mind tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Karemarealty288(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2019
Romancing with death.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Felix6: 8:41am On May 14, 2019
This mumu don loose head, one sharp cutlass Dey wait for am
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by mvem(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:
Idiot, instead of you to poison those terrorists
...Fulani is ethnic group because some are engage in evil does it mean all the Fulani people in the world are evil....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by selemo: 8:48am On May 14, 2019
Another smart black man spotted!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On May 14, 2019
rusher14:

You would have been bigger at installing generators in Lafia?

it was just once I got an order from a Gen from Lafia and that was years Ago when I started hustling new new ..Today I do outdoor advertising mostly and sell wood .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by lomprico(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2019
This are not the killer herdsmen na
Not all fulani's are bad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by aleeyus(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=78360204][/quote]
i tell u
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by mainman7(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2019
Slavery on your own land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by donbrowser(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2019
I found a meme here grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by RTSC: 9:07am On May 14, 2019
There is no where in west Africa where the Fulani is as respected as they are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by donbrowser(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

My grand father owned rice mill and farm and was exposed locally and internationally , today I also own two companies that are trying and would have been bigger if not for Buhari ...I called him Mumu because he doesn't know that Fulanis cannot love anyone no matter what you do for them
Ask ilorin people and Afonja

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by numen(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=78360204][/quote]

There is no joy left in you. You're plain bitter and spiteful to the core. Enjoy your self inflicted prison.

#Bye
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by oluwakingsley101(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2019
they would surely avenge their cows. a Fulani man can never on Gods green earth forgive anyone talk more of killing their cows. when dem go touch u hand e go shock u. Na u go b first on their list
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by GenFunction: 9:10am On May 14, 2019
jus wait till e set,na these same pple go come light u for ur farm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Ubdavis(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2019
Loin wey follow goat go fishing, if goat no see fish cash, u knw what I mean..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Emycord: 9:10am On May 14, 2019
condolence visit over 4 cows?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by daddyfreeman1(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2019
Hmmmmmm see that one on his left hand side wearing black... That one is not smiling at all. That one go first grab your d*ick and cut it off when their oga give order.. Jut watch and see. With that kind face of theirs and you're making peace with them. Who tell you say Fulani herdsmen like peace? Ufu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises / Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.