Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta (56353 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / The Moment A Couple Lost Their Child In A Government-Owned Hospital / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by ollysaks: 12:56pm On May 14, 2019
maasoap:

I thought you guys were always shouting South West was the reason he lost

Who are the you guys :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
ollysaks:

Who are the you guys :

All of you who couldn't accept the fact that votes brought Jonathan in when he was loved by the majority and that same votes ejected him he proved himself incapable. Always looking for whom to blame for Jonathan’s incompetence and failure
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by ollysaks: 1:19pm On May 14, 2019
RichBoy247:

The lost of the 2015 presidential election really made several people to lose all their five senses. Several of the sour losers have developed psychiatric disorders and trauma. Well, we shamed you all in 2015. We humiliated you in 2019. Come 2023, we shall completely incapacitate you and render you all vegetarian.

The inability to construct a simple sentence in English is a big loss

The paranoia exhibited by zombies, lacking in cerebral content upstairs, when issues of great importances are discussed is a big loss.

Like their illiterate idol with no certificate, they are a big loss to the nation and mankind.

Thank you... Thank you tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by ollysaks: 1:34pm On May 14, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Building the north my foot; ordinarily he should have been made to face a firing squad and shot for war crimes.

Ask the hundreds of thousands of lives lost and families broken; many of them still lounging in IDPs (and being exploited) because he diverted the money meant to protect them in the fight against (his siblings) Boko Haram towards his re-election bid.

The north will never forget nor forgive him.

I laugh in efik language.

I believe now, under this new god, the North is safer.

Boko Haram has been technically defeated and destroyed.
After borrowing $1billion to fight them.

I am still laughing, bandits and armed men roaming almost all of the northern states have been contained.

Marauding Fulani herdsmen, have stopped maiming and killing.

Infact the kidnapping ventures on Abuja-Kaduna road has now turned to PLC and are taking in clean money.

Continue to deceive yourself and be calling Jonathan.

Una eye go soon clear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by ollysaks: 1:40pm On May 14, 2019
maasoap:

All of you who couldn't accept the fact that votes brought Jonathan in when he was loved by the majority and that same votes ejected him he proved himself incapable. Always looking for whom to blame for Jonathan’s incompetence and failure

That is why you fail woefully..
All you have are assumptions.
Unfortunately, inability to see beyond ones nose cannot be helped .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by jojothaiv(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2019
This is Delta state and not some faraway northern states...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by ronyman(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2019
Lol! You're gonna be the first one to be slaughtered when casala go burst.. Though what you're doing may seem right to some extent.
fukushaki:
Mtcheew
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by bellotaofeek: 2:21pm On May 14, 2019
Smiles . You are deceiving yourself . They cherish their cattle more thn their children
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Stillthebest: 7:37pm On May 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Interesting very interesting ..Sarrki come and see the man you claimed was an i[b]nternational Business man [/b].. Sarrki are you Retson? Are you?

Lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by NaMeAboki: 5:34am On May 15, 2019
ollysaks:

I laugh in efik language.

I believe now, under this new god, the North is safer.

Boko Haram has been technically defeated and destroyed.
After borrowing $1billion to fight them.

I am still laughing, bandits and armed men roaming almost all of the northern states have been contained.

Marauding Fulani herdsmen, have stopped maiming and killing.

Infact the kidnapping ventures on Abuja-Kaduna road has now turned to PLC and are taking in clean money.

Continue to deceive yourself and be calling Jonathan.

Una eye go soon clear

Abeg face the question, did GEJ diverted the necessary funds meant fight Boko Haram or not and was he not deliberately soft on them or not?

With regards to the herdsmen/banditry; did Gej similarly not release N100B towards the rehabilitation of their cattle routes and the money also diverted or not?

If you ignore a problem long enough, it could eventually grow enough to consume you - that is what is happening to us now; and Jonathan cannot go scot free without blame for ignoring the problem during his tenure by placing his personal greed and ambition for re-election ahead of the mentioned issues.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by ollysaks: 2:43pm On May 15, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Abeg face the question, did GEJ diverted the necessary funds meant fight Boko Haram or not and was he not deliberately soft on them or not?

With regards to the herdsmen/banditry; did Gej similarly not release N100B towards the rehabilitation of their cattle routes and the money also diverted or not?

If you ignore a problem long enough, it could eventually grow enough to consume you - that is what is happening to us now; and Jonathan cannot go scot free without blame for ignoring the problem during his tenure by placing his personal greed and ambition for re-election ahead of the mentioned issues.

Gej diverted 100 billion in your dreams and EFCC has not gone after him

He ignored the problem, while in power.

All I can see from your post, is that you are not a good student of history. Please go and do your research or use goggle

PMB that called Jonathan's aggressive move against Boko Haram, as anti north.

Or is it the north, that shielded Boko Haram, rejoicing in the fact that churches we're been bombed etc

See, hypocrisy will not destroy this nation.
Keep on blaming Jonathan, the monster is growing and in the north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by Nobody: 6:00am On May 31, 2019
My dad rates this icons very strong m8 undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta by jbblues24(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2019
You just won the internet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. / The Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.