Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz (724 Views)

Lady Exposes Photo Of A Married Man Who Slept With Her (lolz) / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Lolz: Who Is The Most Stupid Person? -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Saraeveler: 5:53pm On May 13, 2019
Please my people on nairaland before I enter once chance, I need advice, I met a lady on Facebook, we spoke for about 3 weeks, before meeting her she sent me 7k. Then I begged her to show and let see since we are in the same state, I was surprised to meet someone I've never met face to Face and sent me money, come to think of it a lady. She has been coming to my place like 3 times now, we've had sex already , but she refused to let me know her place about 4 times I made an attempt to know her place She always give excuses to turn me down. Already blasted her I don't want to see her again if she can't allow me to know where she is staying just incase she steal anything in my house no where I can locate her or anything happen for my safety. So what do you suggest my brethren??
Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by wisino1(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2019
She is probably a married woman.......she just want you that's all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by khatea: 8:38pm On May 13, 2019
U forgot dt u dunno her destination when u were having an erection so tey u had sex wt her abi? What if she's a ghost? Ur 2 balls there

2 Likes

Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by khatea: 8:38pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2019
she's a ghost,go meet baba for cleansing bro
Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2019
Shey ur prick don decide for you, then you have to face the consequences of the action of your prick. even if she be mammy water, at least she go need prick so far she is in human form
Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2019
If it was a lady that did this, this thread would have been on page 4 by now, filled with nothing but insults.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Altern8(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2019
Young man, on behalf of all men who have been fleeced by ladies, I charge you to chop her money (and her ...) to your satisfaction.

Apologise if you need to. But complete this mission. We are solidly behind you.

Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Saraeveler: 1:40pm On May 14, 2019
See, I'm Not a bad person oo, I'm not saying I'm not dating her or want her don't get men wrong, but just to know where she is coming from God forbid anything Bad happen, since sex is involved now it can be called a relationship since she already knows my place, I think I deserves to know her place too for security reason, and about 4 times I attempted to visit her always turn me down with diffrent excuses that it's obvious she doesn't want me to come, Infact ready to refund the money back she gave to me, so that she won't feel cheated. The sex I guess we both enjoyed each other and I do not rape her. This is Nigeria one have to be extremely careful, and she never gave me a genue reason why she doesn't want me to kno her place.
Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Saraeveler: 1:42pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=78365929]If it was a lady that did this, this thread would have been on page 4 by now, filled with nothing but insults.....[ don't get it twisted please read my new reply. I'm not like that. I'm a complete perfect gentle man, just trying to be on a safe side .
Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by anthonyuncle(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2019
u better stop anything intimate with her.
its either she is married or she is into runs and maybe stays in a hotel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat Dis As Urgent Lolz by Deepfeel(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
You two are just sex buddies , leave it at that, why dig further grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Advice Someone Gave You? / Appeal For Fund For Our Brother Airforce1 / Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.