Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki (977 Views)

I Will Die For Bukola Saraki(he Must Stay Till 2019)_dino Melaye / Ilorin Churches Organize Special Prayers For Bukola Saraki's Downfall / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by tundewoods(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2010
Hi Bukky,
My question goes thus : "How are we sure that Nigeria won't end up like Societe Generale bank once you become President" ? Over to you bukky,

hmmm, quite good job your PR/Media Campaign team is doing,i saw the colorful banner ads on google adsense. lol smiley
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by madejibo: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2010
@ poster
Has kwara state become Societe General Bank?
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by egift(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2010
madejibo:

@ poster
Has kwara state become Societe General Bank?
No mind am. That what comes out if they run out of substance. Instead of considering what will fix the Nation, he will settle for slandering. Tell me who among the candidate do not have baggage? All we want them to do is state what they will for the Nation.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by emyworld: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2010
Saraki is a confirmed thief. Efcc should immediately go after him. SGBN and other institutions he has rendered comatose.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by T9ksy(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2010
By their fruits so shall they be known. If Saraki's antecedent with Societe General Bank is anything
to go by, what's the gaurantee that he wouldn't perform the same feat with Nigeria? Not that Nigeria
as it is presently, is a viable proposition.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by desgiezd(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
Its amazing that some people here would rather prefer that the SGBN issue be swept under the carpet. Please be reminded that someone who ran a bank aground not minding the sweat of people as represented by their deposits can render the nation bankrupt without blinking an eye.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by Pukkah: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
egift:

No mind am. That what comes out if they run out of substance. Instead of considering what will fix the Nation, he will settle for slandering. Tell me who among the candidate do not have baggage? All we want them to do is state what they will for the Nation.

Hello, this is not a good defence of a germane issue which a citizen has put to someone who is asking to be entrusted with the critical task of running the country. I bet Saraki himself won't be happy with this kind of response.

We must subject those submitting themselves as leaders to the strictest and most rigorous checks and tests because their competence and integrity affect our lives. We must not all give up to bad leaders and celebrate mediocrity. The issue of SGBN is a matter of substance! and Saraki in fact needs to provide a credible explanation in order to relieve himself of the burden. It is only in Nigeria that such does not matter. embarassed
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by tundewoods(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2010
I will act like a very simple but matured prosecuting attorney in this Bukky Societe Generale Bank Saga ! The defense attorney's have show their heads but the fact still remains that Bukky & the rest of the Saraki's have questions to anwser concerning the collapse of that Bank.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
Can a true depositor come out and tell us his story, OR is it one of those urban myth.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=15pt]Is it true that the only surviving business of the sarakis is kwara saraki state treasury?[/size]
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2010
. . . . and the joker of a man called Saraki is still busy using his protege at IB Plc(Lai Alabi) to rob the bank blind all in the name of managing a distressed bank. Writing of loans that were suppose to be perfoming loans according to the fellow at CBN.

Thank God to the power of information technology and communications, all these guys will have no hiding place, and now that Bukola openly declare to contest, we will beam more searchlight and research to what happened both in SGBN and the current happenings in IB Plc. The Songa farm will also come under scrutiny.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
Can a true depositor come out and tell us his story, OR is it one of those urban myth

[size=14pt]If nobody can come out, with prove of how much they have lost in the defunct bank, then this gentleman has no case to answer. The high profile case of Okacha losing a lot of money in the bank has being settled. He has got his money back

Secondly we have to note there was no world acceptable standard banking practise and regulation in the country pre-Soludo. Do you enforce today’s new football matches rules on matches that have already being played yesterday?  undecided

Pre-Soludo what we had as a banking regulation was a joke and a wild- wild west regulation where bounty hunter’s rule the roost, and the scalps of mugu’s are celebrated, do you prosecute the perpetuators of unfair gun duels in the wild west of American for the crimes they committed in the 1830’s using today’s standard.[/size]
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by Beaf: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

If nobody can come out, with prove of how much they have lost in the defunct bank, then this gentleman has no case to answer. The high profile case of Okacha losing a lot of money in the bank has being settled. He has got his money back

Secondly we have to note there was no world acceptable standard banking practise and regulation in the country pre-Soludo. Do you enforce today’s new football matches rules on matches that have already being played yesterday?

Pre-Soludo what we had as a banking regulation was a joke and a wild- wild west regulation where bounty hunter’s rule the roost, and the scalps of mugu’s are celebrated, do you prosecute the perpetuators of unfair gun duels in the wild west of American for the crimes they committed in the 1830’s using today’s standard

Either open your history books or shut up. Don't insult anybody's intelligence here. If you don't know about Societe Generale Bank, then you're the dummy here; your post is just incredibly ridiculous, especially when its in large font and so senselessly annoying.

Suddenly, we have !diots promoting corruption everywhere.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^ Never mind dude, the main purpose of his large font is believing that he can intimidate people with such. Empty rethorics that lack any appreciable form of substance.

There is nothing these fellows will not do to re-write recent history, such revisionism!
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by desgiezd(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

If nobody can come out, with prove of how much they have lost in the defunct bank, then this gentleman has no case to answer. The high profile case of Okacha losing a lot of money in the bank has being settled. He has got his money back

Secondly we have to note there was no world acceptable standard banking practise and regulation in the country pre-Soludo. Do you enforce today’s new football matches rules on matches that have already being played yesterday?  undecided

Pre-Soludo what we had as a banking regulation was a joke and a wild- wild west regulation where bounty hunter’s rule the roost, and the scalps of mugu’s are celebrated, do you prosecute the perpetuators of unfair gun duels in the wild west of American for the crimes they committed in the 1830’s using today’s standard.

This is incredible! With this sort of mindset, aint we putting chains in our hands and handing the other end of the chains to our so called looters leaders?
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2010
Either open your history books or shut up. Don't insult anybody's intelligence here. If you don't know about Societe Generale Bank, then you're the dummy here; your post is just incredibly ridiculous, especially when its in large font and so senselessly annoying.

Suddenly, we have !diots promoting corruption everywhere.

[size=14pt]Show us the men and women out of pocket then u might have ¼ of a case, however using  banking rules of the jungle one should not be surprise when all sort of assorted animals begin to rear their ugly heads in that jungle.

One cannot prosecute anyone when you have a land grabs( in this situation a mugu’s cash grab) situation. We can only live within the confines of the rules and regulations of the time.

Pre-dating banking rules are stuff of banana republics, your thinking, attitude and behaviour cannot be any further from the truth from the lesser beings who inhabit this kind of societies. [/size]

[size=14pt]However during the illegality that was pervasive at the time, that is during the illegitimate regimes from 1984 to 1999 any sensible person worth his or her salt should discount the animalistic tendencies of that era.[/size]
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by Beaf: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
^
You should stop posting, because you are sounding more !diotic with your disgraceful defence of corruption.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
You should stop posting,because you are sounding more foolish with your defence of corruption.

[size=14pt]It would be wrong and illegal to accept Banking rules and regulation pass down from the illegitimate regimes from 1984 to 1999. [/size]
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by desgiezd(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

It would be wrong and illegal to accept Banking rules and regulation pass down from the illegitimate regimes from 1984 to 1999.

Saraki didnt come in as a governor in 1999, the governor of Kwara State at the time was Mohammed Lawal while Saraki only came in in 2003 After Lawal had done a term.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by KnowAll(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
Saraki didnt come in as a governor in 1999, the governor of Kwara State at the time was Mohammed Lawal while Saraki only came in in 2003 After Lawal had done a term

[size=14pt]We are talking of Banking rules and regulation prior to 1999, not about Saraki’s regime. [/size]
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by Beaf: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
KnowAll:

We are talking of Banking rules and regulation prior to 1999, not about Saraki’s regime.

[size=21pt]You are talking of banking rules, but we are talking about SARAKI, THEFT & SOCIETE GENERALE.[/size]
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by kolayusuf: 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
The attempt to make use SGBN as a basis for ruling Dr. Bukola Saraki out of the presidential race is suspect. If you do not wish to accept the explanation, which has been given for the difficulties of SGBN, that is your business. Trying to link the issue of SGBN with the ability of Dr. Bukola Saraki to manage this country is what is not acceptable. This is the same argument that would have been used by some to go against his candidature in 2003, and we know how well he proved the naysayers wrong.

Let the issues of SGBN remain in the boardroom, and do not question his capacity to lead this country, he has proved many times over that he has what it takes.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by naso2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
kola_yusuf:

The attempt to make use SGBN as a basis for ruling Dr. Bukola Saraki out of the presidential race is suspect. If you do not wish to accept the explanation, which has been given for the difficulties of SGBN, that is your business. Trying to link the issue of SGBN with the ability of Dr. Bukola Saraki to manage this country is what is not acceptable. This is the same argument that would have been used by some to go against his candidature in 2003, and we know how well he proved the naysayers wrong.
Let the issues of SGBN remain in the boardroom, and do not question his capacity to lead this country, he has proved many times over that he has what it takes.

naysayers? where?

Oloye has all of you in his pocket, he can present lawrence Anini and you guys would still vote for him.
Re: My One And Only Question For Bukola Saraki by kolayusuf: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
The inability to distinguish between Dr. Bukola Saraki and Dr. Olusola Saraki is an irritating reflex that so many of you guys have. This is bias of the most extreme sort. He should be judged on his own merit. To what extent is he accountable for the actions of his father, even prior to when he was born? If it is not your wish to be held responsible for the manner or place of your birth, why should you now wish to do do that in respect of other people.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola "Abubakar" Saraki - Lessons From Zoning / Olusegun Aganga Is Gradually becoming Another Ojo Maduekwe / Aregbesola Talks Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.