Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party (54762 Views)

CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Female CRUTECH Student Dies 2 Weeks After Matriculation (Photo) / CRUTECH Student & Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by letitrainnow(m): 3:46am On May 14, 2019
RIP to him...
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by wonderr(m): 3:54am On May 14, 2019
post=78366777:

Who gave birth to dis tin?!
This is the only thing that came to your empty head after reading this sad news?
Shame on you and the people that own you.
pls check d name b4 u react
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by TheTruthRaw: 5:13am On May 14, 2019
Snow02:
what's the anointing oil for??
thats called the Lazarus effect...they were trying to bring him back to life.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by ozueozue(m): 6:25am On May 14, 2019
Some people need to be white walker
tyup:
Eyah......I hope those teeth was able to Open pepsi bottle cover well enough bfr he died sad

anyway i'm just asking for a friend

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by ChiefEmeka003(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2019
Africa why,instead of good medical attention, they're pouring made in China olive oil

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by engrshakespeare: 6:44am On May 14, 2019
tyup:
Eyah......I hope those teeth was able to Open pepsi bottle cover well enough bfr he died sad

You talk like you will live forever, like you are exempted from death. keep having fun at other people's expense.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by dyangprof(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C gud Business 4 coffin seller

Oga, are you alright?

You lack God fearing attitude

Repent or.....

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by graciously2013: 6:48am On May 14, 2019
Don't they have life guard at the pool side? What sort of hotel will have swimming pool without lifeguard, they should close the swimming section.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by SaturnNick(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2019
lonelydora:
I keep saying it. If you don't know how to swim, don't go near any body of water. There is nothing to prove to anyone.

As for me, i don't go into any water that is above my knees. Yes, call me names, i don't mind. It's better to answer a 'Jew man' and live than to form Michael Phelps and die.

RIP boy
A good friend of mine says any water he enters that is above his knees should be inside a drum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by SaturnNick(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2019
lonelydora:
I keep saying it. If you don't know how to swim, don't go near any body of water. There is nothing to prove to anyone.

As for me, i don't go into any water that is above my knees. Yes, call me names, i don't mind. It's better to answer a 'Jew man' and live than to form Michael Phelps and die.

RIP boy
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by SaturnNick(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2019
tactius:
Water intoxication

Sauce: WIKIPEDIA
Sauce? Smh!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Nobody: 7:47am On May 14, 2019
tyup:

Have some sympathy bro.. this is a human life, don't just sit in the comfort of your home, and feel you can type whatever you like from the rectangular interface if your phone just because you or none of your family members are affected.. remember this is someone brother and son. Today it's him, it might be you or anyone you care about tomorrow..
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Lordknowz: 7:59am On May 14, 2019
Uyi168:
Death gonna be easy cos life is hard..
Rip..

It'll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred

Naso! Old school songs remains my favorite till tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by mailemy(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2019
That's olive oil. There's no brand of oil that is anointing oil.
Snow02:
what's the anointing oil for??
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by skyfather09(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2019
Lwkmd... Aquaman!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by Uyi168: 10:05am On May 14, 2019
Lordknowz:

It'll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred

Naso! Old school songs remains my favorite till tomorrow!
I swear down bro...
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by luluman: 10:23am On May 14, 2019
tyup:

And nobody wants to befriend an immature soul.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by donsheddy1(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2019
FYB:
RIP bro

You don't know how you swim, why jump into a deep pool?
Read very well before you comment next time. They didn't tell you that he fell inside a pool. He consumed excess water probably as a form of a game.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by frozen70(f): 12:32pm On May 14, 2019
tyup:

Stop displaying your stupidy, there is no award for that.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2019
beautyhd:
If you can't swim, run away from water bodies

so how will the person learn how to swim?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2019
dyangprof:

Oga, are you alright?

You lack God fearing attitude

Repent or.....
mind ur forkin bizness
Re: Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party by booksrite(f): 5:24am On Jun 29, 2019
A good friend of mine says any water he enters that is above his knees should be inside a drum.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.