Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? (3992 Views)

What Is Your Say Or Take On/About Using Customized Plate Numbers? / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC / Nigerian Man Shares Photo Of FRSC Car Involved In An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2019
Another name attached to your failed career grin
From Napoleon hill to ubon wetin grin
If this is what u read/study for your life to turn out this wavy like a 3 legged camel,omo ayam not interested abeg grin

legalwealth:

See laughing smileys everywhere as usually; go back to Yaba left to complete your treatment before it becomes too late.

Search for billionaire UBONKING by the time you are done with your treatment and ask him what he means by "A man of vision is mad man" that he quoted which moved the social media in Nigeria.

Thank me later! !! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2019
See the images below for they are directly talking about you being the and a fool grin grin grin

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2019
grin I have eventually taken u to page 3 grin
All this your quote with pictures seems to mean alot to u legalwealth,I was right about u questioning your state of mind. I'm very sure u must have asked your self time after time of u are indeed foolish? Don't think far,yes u are grin
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin I have eventually taken u to page 3 grin
All this your quote with pictures seems to mean alot to u legalwealth,I was right about u questioning your state of mind. I'm very sure u must have asked your self time after time of u are indeed foolish? Don't think far,yes u are grin

Part of foolishness let alone madness is when one asks himself a foolish question and still answer himself.

You better run back to Yaba left to complete your treatment before it is too late! !!
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2019
Mr fraudster,foolshness is when u are so dumb that u have to create 2 accounts in your name, fraudulently head to Google to rate your business with 5 stars in order to deceive the members of the public.. falsifica/ forgery== jail. grin

U can only deceive some,many of us know u too well, low key criminal grin

legalwealth:

Part of foolishness let alone madness is when one asks himself a foolish question and still answer himself.

You better run back to Yaba left to complete your treatment before it is too late! !!

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2019
Go back from where you just came back from with the same stories for the gods to see your medicine. In case you have forgotten, the links and screenshots are below;

https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/69

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2019
Shut up up THIEF!! Those 2 names aren't they yours??
Pants on fire grin

legalwealth:
Go back from where you just came back from with the same stories for the gods to see your medicine. In case you have forgotten, the links and screenshots are below;

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2019
dannybrasky:
Shut up up THIEF!! Those 2 names aren't they yours??
Pants on fire grin

See you scared to talk that to your father

See this one? Have I ever argued with anyone that I"m not the owner of those names let alone the alias even when I clarified the issue to the extent a Google expert contributed to it with sentiment as it can be seen in the screenshots below ?

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by thebigkendo(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2019
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2019
Ogbeni this is as far as u go,u no go use me revive your dead c caution career grin use your head,sit back,look back,think about your life,ask your pastor where u have gone wrong for u to have failed in every aspect in life grin

Abi u need person to tell u say your life get comma?? grin
No one wants to associate with u.
Ask for forgiveness from people u have offended,both d ones wey u deceive cos danm,I can't fathom what made u fail over and over,most especially your c- caution career which didn't last up to 5 days,you got really frustrated you choose to put the anger on me,ogbeni na me sell no duty eod for u? grin Abi na me park up your transmission for Lagos Ibadan Expressway cheesy

U laid curses on me and others,with your Ayo babalola,and your other gods,yet our month has been as fruitful as d garden of eden grin And yours ,u be the judge grin

Page 3 is the max u would get from me,now u get your lazy asss up and work it out grin u wont get your page 70 with me on this one grin

Pls folks u can as well ask this fraudster straight forward answers to the following questions, I bet u wont get one,he would rather direct u to another thread to derail the questions cheesy

Mr legalwealth..

Did u fraudulently create multiple google accounts in order to deceive the public, by boosting and rating your reviews on Google? Yes or no

Did u directly use GAZZUZZ's service's b4 going to Google to rate his services. Yes or No?

Lastly did u advice a car dealer on deleting number plates of your Nigerian use car in order for you to sell is as tokunbo to unsuspecting buyers, yes or no??

Questions we would never get direct answers to by the forger grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2019
thebigkendo

As quoted below from https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/70 where you revealed your evil act.

legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Thanks for sharing your evil act using Michael Olulawo plus don't stress yourself; the names of the evil reviewer courtesy you will be worked on appropriately along with the review posted! !!
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2019
Y rated it to boost your ratings,its not meant for u to do but your customers,that's deceit! U are a THIEF,jail await your and your fake father of a king grin Ogun chop u and your papa scrotum join grin grin grin

legalwealth:

See you scared to talk that to your father

See this one? Have I ever argued with anyone that I"m not the owner of those names let alone the alias even when I clarified the issue to the extent a Google expert contributed to it with sentiment as it can be seen in the screenshots below ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2019
dannybrasky:
Ogbeni this is as far as u go,u no go use me revive your dead c caution career grin use your head,sit back,look back,think about your life,ask your pastor where u have gone wrong for u to have failed in every aspect in life grin

Abi u need person to tell u say your life get comma?? grin
No one wants to associate with u.
Ask for forgiveness from people u have offended,both d ones wey u deceive cos danm,I can't fathom what made u fail over and over,most especially your c- caution career which didn't last up to 5 days,you got really frustrated you choose to put the anger on me,ogbeni na me sell no duty eod for u? grin Abi na me park up your transmission for Lagos Ibadan Expressway cheesy

U laid curses on me and others,with your Ayo babalola,and your other gods,yet our month has been as fruitful as d garden of eden grin And yours ,u be the judge grin

Page 3 is the max u would get from me,now u get your lazy asss up and work it out grin u wont get your page 70 with me on this one grin

Pls folks u can as well ask this fraudster straight forward answers to the following questions, I bet u wont get one,he would rather direct u to another thread to derail the questions cheesy

Mr legalwealth..

Did u fraudulently create multiple google accounts in order to deceive the public, by boosting and rating your reviews on Google? Yes or no

Did u directly use GAZZUZZ's service's b4 going to Google to rate his services. Yes or No?

Lastly did u advice a car dealer on deleting number plates of your Nigerian use car in order for you to sell is as tokunbo to unsuspecting buyers, yes or no??

Questions we would never get direct answers to by the forger grin

grin grin grin

Probably when you have taken your prescription from Yaba left, go back the threads to find answers to the questions earlier treated on them.

If you are still unable to figure the answers out with your hypocrisy brain, then ask Google.
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by connkg(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2019
1. Thread is off. Well, comparisons can be made and decisions taken.

2. Personalities were foreseen. Dampening, really. Which way, Nigeria? Which way to go?
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2019
The scammer even used his secretary to boost his ratings,fraudster grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2019
I talk am grin fraudster don dodge am grin

U dont have to copy my style,I was the one who talked about a dr giving u prescription grin u still seems not to be well. grin

legalwealth:

grin grin grin

Probably when you have taken your prescription from Yaba left, go back the threads to find answers to the questions earlier treated on them.

If you are still unable to figure the answers out with your hypocrisy brain, then ask Google.
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by thebigkendo(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2019
legalwealth:
thebigkendo

As quoted below from https://www.nairaland.com/5132221/non-accidented-cars-vehicles-lets/70 where you revealed your evil act.

cheesy cheesy You are not smart at all.. With just small digging I already know the person who rated you grin grin
Here is my Google contributions.. I dey review gon!! Whenever I review I do with photo self.. But I will never review a page I have not had any dealings with grin grin

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2019
thebigkendo:

cheesy cheesy You are not smart at all.. With just small digging I already know the person who rated you grin grin
Here is my Google contributions.. I dey review gon!! Whenever I review I do with photo self.. But I will never review a page I have not had any dealings with grin grin

grin grin grin

Who cares about that plus I was not even aware of the review but it was revealed to me at this moment and justice has been served.

It will also be worked since it is evidence evil act plus evidences to use have been revealed here! !!
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2019
Meanwhile he has gone to lay curse on the fellow,typical legalwealth grin

thebigkendo:

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by thebigkendo(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2019
dannybrasky:

Meanwhile he has gone to lay curse on the fellow,typical legalwealth grin

grin grin his curse na blessing.. All those he cause dey progress more
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2019
The dude is right,we have many nairalanders here who laid complaints about you being rude and the crippled services u rendered to them.
Screenshot below grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2019
He is yet to learn grin hunger dealth him heavy blows e ran into c caution business cheesy

thebigkendo:

grin grin his curse na blessing.. All those he cause dey progress more

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2019
Lol!

Our arm of business dealing with E-currency exchange is known for being strict for we don't tolerate fraudulent activities let alone sharp deals which are mostly fraudulent for we have and follow standards/rules/policies. Those virtues their devils cannot cope with are what are not making them feel comfortable with us hence the outbursts. We are not into the business to please everyone but to make few that are ready to go legit and as follow standards very happy using our services.

IJAM is always about providing solution to pressing problems; to clear your doubt read what is in the screenshot attached compiled since 2012 as it can be seen on our official website.

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2019
Bad bad terrible services,insulting your customers,calling them kids,phew undecided

legalwealth:
Lol!

IJAM is always about providing solution to pressing problems; to clear your doubt read what is in the screenshot attached compiled since 2012 as it can be seen on our official website.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 12:01am On May 17, 2019
What you are fabricating are not new; I've even lost count of the numbers of time you have blabbed about them even when you know they have all been treated on the threads let alone the threads cleared.
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by dannybrasky(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2019
Nairalanders are not idiots,u can't eat your cake and have it.They will read through and then do their own investigation! And that's was my mission is,for those who dont know u,to know the kind of cunning human being that u are!

Its either u lay curses on those who disagree with you,or u insult them by calling them kids,or belittle them by bragging on what u have and who u are,when u have virtually nothing.

I'm done with u,build your thread by using your head ,don't be looking for cheap publicity and mud slinging this is as far as it goes!!

legalwealth:
What you are fabricating are not new; I've even lost count of the numbers of time you have blabbed about them even when you know they have all been treated on the threads let alone the threads cleared.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2019
dannybrasky:
Nairalanders are not idiots,u can't eat your cake and have it.They will read through and then do their own investigation! And that's was my mission is,for those who dont know u,to know the kind of cunning human being that u are!

Its either u lay curses on those who disagree with you,or u insult them by calling them kids,or belittle them by bragging on what u have and who u are,when u have virtually nothing.

I'm done with u,build your thread by using your head ,don't be looking for cheap publicity and mud slinging this is as far as it goes!!

grin

You people thought I will be scared creating threads knowing fully well that hypocrites will try to derail it.

Despite you tried but this thread already passed the solution out already in first few pages. All acts of derailing after then are just plus to it if you don't know plus I have my websites and pages; threads are only created here for awareness and for foolish people like you to give it more views and attentions all for free grin.
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2019
hellooooooooo
anybody home?
let's get this party started!
Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by legalwealth(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2019

Re: What Is Your Say or Take On/About This Multipurpose C-Caution On Behalf of FRSC? by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2019
legalwealth:
cc nobody
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Steering So Hard / Genuine Air Flow Meter Part Needed / I'm Joining The Powerbike Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.