Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman (19188 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by JustCare: 5:49am On May 14, 2019
Someone's ear was yanked off. Baba still likes his earlobes
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by DCONE1(m): 6:06am On May 14, 2019
001spice:
sharap which career fade.u tink releasing crap songs everytime like d other artist is d deal...i guess u dnt knw dis dude wela.
shut up his career is dead stop deceiving yourself
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by olas24u(f): 6:07am On May 14, 2019
post=78370377:
Look at our youths supporting fraud brazenly!

No wonder they support criminals.

Fraudsters EVERYWHERE!

SMH!!
The police should recurit them into their cyber police,you need to support them towards a better part.they are unemployed,naive , juvenile,and mostly materialistic.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mvem(m): 6:15am On May 14, 2019
olas24u:

The police should recurit them into their cyber police,you need to support them towards a better part.they are unemployed,naive , juvenile,and mostly materialistic.
...see as you are defending criminals

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by olas24u(f): 6:19am On May 14, 2019
mvem:
...see as you are defending criminals
You are the real problem focusing on micro issues and leaving the macro issues.yahoo is a social and economic problem and some people are responsible for the damages.givibg them jobs also sound very criminal to you.you also think in the opposite direction.check what other countries have done with the ones they have in there countries..
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by SarkinYarki: 6:30am On May 14, 2019
AleAirHub:
Your faded career is finally Trending. angry
Enter studio & give your fans good music undecided

Did your you and your father ever have a career talkless of fading one ? typical Nigerian youth with nothing offer

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by TajAare: 6:42am On May 14, 2019
Nigeria remain a doomed country ,if the youths that are supposed to be corrected and given proper orientation are been send to jail.it surely means there's no future for youths in Nigeria
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by ceachris(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=TheTruthRaw post=78370272]i have seen rugged man numerous times in the clubs, he is always hanging with the so called yahoo boys and they show him love, whats now wrong with him. Old fool wan trend. Oga try get small sense.[ one lazy jobless yahoo guy spotted, you guy have ruined the reputation of this even more than our corrupt politicians.. be legit og, u fit hussel real hussel]
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by chris31(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=TheTruthRaw post=78370272]i have seen rugged man numerous times in the clubs, he is always hanging with the so called yahoo boys and they show him love, whats now wrong with him. Old fool wan trend. Oga try get small sense.[/quote
Mr man how do u even reason self? Can't u understand his write up he caution Naira Marley coz the young man was glorifying fraud on social media which is very bad
Do u think the govt will clap for him think about the image of this country
Everybody be criminal i agree but if u most thief stay low key even our corrupt politicians don't come on social media to glorify corruption
Only a stupid father smokes in his children presence

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Gabson001(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2019
You did nothing wrong bro.. No man is respected in his home.. Atleast u will learn to mind ur business nxt time
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by simple250: 6:47am On May 14, 2019
Contact him nairamarlywithefcc@yahoo.com grin
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by DonBenny77(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=hajimutex1 post=78370293][/quote] how many times will you post this? If initially it wasn't scam right now it is
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Nobody: 6:56am On May 14, 2019
step out of ur shack and have good sense... u finally deserve it
AleAirHub:
Your faded career is finally Trending. angry
Enter studio & give your fans good music undecided
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Edusouls(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2019
Nigerians are very foolish and behave like animals, this idiot naira Marley without brains was openly spewing trash, boasting of being a yahoo boy openly on the air, ruggedman cautioned this light headed boy to shut up, he went on ranting like a madman of being a yahoo boy, now he is arrested, then ruggedman is responsible..I think people have lost it mentally...

8 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by kessdivine4all: 7:14am On May 14, 2019
TheTruthRaw:
i have seen rugged man numerous times in the clubs, he is always hanging with the so called yahoo boys and they show him love, whats now wrong with him. Old fool wan trend. Oga try get small sense.

The big fool is you, who is a disciple of fraud and naira marley
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by SHISUI(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2019
001spice:
sharap which career fade.u tink releasing crap songs everytime like d other artist is d deal...i guess u dnt knw dis dude wela.

MrvDefender ... please have you listened to cu casa micasa by ruggedman?? Isn't that crap? Lmao
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Maicon2019(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2019
No get leg inside if u like ,, Marley must surely comout
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by LilVast1(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2019
001spice:
I for slap you but before then
Go listen to his song with Oladips and FlexB
And tell me if the legendary Ruggedman no mess up
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by PapaAdanna: 7:27am On May 14, 2019
Ruggedybaba stop explaining urself...

Anybody that thinks otherwise should hug transformer

What is bad, is very bad

Chikena!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by dasauce(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2019
olas24u:

You are the real problem focusing on micro issues and leaving the macro issues.yahoo is a social and economic problem and some people are responsible for the damages.givibg them jobs also sound very criminal to you.you also think in the opposite direction.check what other countries have done with the ones they have in there countries..

You know nothing.. 6 years ago.. I took a job of N40k with an Etisalat franchise firm as an IT Administrator.. did you know my friends were mocking me, saying all sort of things about how they blew my 1 year salary at the club the previous weekend.
Give these guy N200k monthly salary.. they will still not take it..

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2019
Edusouls:
Nigerians are very foolish and behave like animals, this idiot naira Marley without brains was openly spewing trash, boasting of being a yahoo boy openly on the air, ruggedman cautioned this light headed boy to shut up, he went on ranting like a madman of being a yahoo boy, now he is arrested, then ruggedman is responsible..I think people have lost it mentally...

He was high on weed then.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by MzTunechi(f): 8:03am On May 14, 2019
Who axed you?
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by sammieSmart(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=Auxtin85) if you know show life style wetin you gain
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Princeofasia: 8:20am On May 14, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Where is OBO?? He can make mouth and brag for Africa grin
Why won't he Goan bail the out? Always tryna be in the news for bulshxt reasons ..
Afonja's and crime are like
&
cheesy cheesy cheesy
i thought the guy is out already
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by okonja(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2019
Neddstark:
The Yahoo boys I know of late dress professionally like corporate men. You won't have a clue they are into fraud.

Reminds me of a friend back at home...he started making millions from his 3rd year in school, he bought a Honda baby boy as at 2009 BUT only drove it whenever he is not on campus. He graduated from OAU, completed his NYSC and guess what, he built a duplex, moved in with his parent, bought himself a Ford Jeep and upgraded his wardrobe to that of a banker...(always in suit grin)(Na we we wey grow up together sabi hin level).

2 years after, he bought himself Infinity Jeep, and stay on very low profile and let me shock you, he doesn't have a social media account.

I lost contact with him 3 years ago when he moved to Ibadan where he built his giant hotel, upgraded to Range Rover Evoque and changed all his contact number. wink

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by bluecircle470: 8:23am On May 14, 2019
001spice:

He has a faded career just admit it and don’t bite the young man
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Hoodbilonia: 8:26am On May 14, 2019
Dumb razz fucs
Na all these under 18 to 24 girls dey hype naira dully guy
Fool
See whose in detention now
Now u go allow all those G boys for efcc see your format,check your lapy,see all your dead transactions. O bobs itz ova bros. Una don cast
Fool
U felt u dey south of yankee like memphis,chicago,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Richest Nollywood Actresses And Their Worth / Akon Settles Fight In Calabar. / Alleged Theft: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Narrates What Really Happened At Eko Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.