Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman (19179 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mvem(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2019
olas24u:

You are the real problem focusing on micro issues and leaving the macro issues.yahoo is a social and economic problem and some people are responsible for the damages.givibg them jobs also sound very criminal to you.you also think in the opposite direction.check what other countries have done with the ones they have in there countries..
...I have seen people with average paying jobs still go for yahoo fraud. There is no defense for anything bad. Nigeria is not the worst in its socioeconomic problems in Africa but we are number 1 in fraud. Please there are worst countries in Africa but are not known for evil like Nigerians. To name a few, Ethiopia, Sudan, Congo, Burundi,Malawi,CAR, Tchad,Niger, Mali,Somalia,Erithrea etc.. some of these countries haven't seen peace for decades, poverty,famine and worst situations you can ever think of but why are there citizens not known for criminality like Nigerians ?...Internet fraud is frown in all ramifications in the world and carry heavy penalty ...our government is doing very badly but that's no excuse for doing wrong. If you use your logic then all criminal can claim " I am doing what am doing because of the socio-economic issues"...does that make sense? ....evil is evil, despise all evil
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mapet: 8:37am On May 14, 2019
Godsgracee:
You did the right for humanity. Your outburst made me to realize that Nigeria has been taken over by fraudsters (the politicians and media influencers). I never knew that some of the music I listened to were released by fraudsters and those that support this show of shame. I deeply fear for the future of our children, I wonder what they will inherit from us.

Brains have also been overtaken by fraudsters. If you look up few posts above you, you will realise that we are in a serious situation.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mapet: 8:39am On May 14, 2019
olas24u:
He is responsible for the arrest .

If so, he has done the world a lot of good.....

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mapet: 8:42am On May 14, 2019
olas24u:

The police should recurit them into their cyber police,you need to support them towards a better part.they are unemployed,naive , juvenile,and mostly materialistic.

...and because of this willful decadence the Police should "recruit" them? Gosh!
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mapet: 8:43am On May 14, 2019
olas24u:

You are the real problem focusing on micro issues and leaving the macro issues.yahoo is a social and economic problem and some people are responsible for the damages.givibg them jobs also sound very criminal to you.you also think in the opposite direction.check what other countries have done with the ones they have in there countries..

Example?
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mapet: 8:45am On May 14, 2019
TajAare:
Nigeria remain a doomed country ,if the youths that are supposed to be corrected and given proper orientation are been send to jail.it surely means there's no future for youths in Nigeria

....Any "Youth" that wants to destroy his own future by getting involved in Crimes should be helped to jail. Nigeria becomes doomed when such "youth" go unpunished and are allowed to destroy the society

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by danjalingo: 8:46am On May 14, 2019
He's afraid because of what that cultist would do to him when he's released. Old man wey get sense.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by mapet: 8:48am On May 14, 2019
dasauce:

olas24u: :

You know nothing.. 6 years ago.. I took a job of N40k with an Etisalat franchise firm as an IT Administrator.. did you know my friends were mocking me, saying all sort of things about how they blew my 1 year salary at the club the previous weekend.
Give these guy N200k monthly salary.. they will still not take it..

Even her submission makes no sense. Government should give jobs to criminals who knowingly commit crimes and refuse to be useful?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by 001spice: 8:51am On May 14, 2019
DCONE1:
shut up his career is dead stop deceiving yourself
do u guys really understand english.d guy said his career has finish,do u knw how many business ruggedman is into,i guess u guys dnt knw wat showbiz is all bout.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by sewuun(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2019
you people will just put your alien fingers on keyboard typing Gibberish Yoruba like show off between Igbo and South-south who show off pass Igbo own worst. small money you will see Igbo showing off like they feed the whole community
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by DJInfluence: 10:38am On May 14, 2019
AleAirHub:
Your faded career is finally Trending. angry
Enter studio & give your fans good music undecided
Shut up id!iot. i hardly insult people here, go through my posts, but your id!ocy knows no bound.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by enamuer1(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2019
All I know be say rugeddy na baba

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Chukwurah003: 11:05am On May 14, 2019
AleAirHub:

Thief. Shut up!
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by blindjustice13(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2019
AleAirHub:
you must be 23 and below ,thats how to spot them,disrespectful, arrogant and ignorant. All this science student fans ,mteeeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by akinwalehabib: 11:22am On May 14, 2019
dapadawee:
when the rugged turns humble the wicked runs when no man pursue am. go meet eedris abdulkarim

Same way he couldn't respond to Mode9's tracks abi
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by blindjustice13(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Where is OBO?? He can make mouth and brag for Africa grin
Why won't he Goan bail the out? Always tryna be in the news for bulshxt reasons ..
Afonja's and crime are like
&
cheesy cheesy cheesy
no sane person will want to get themselves entangled in something as serious as fraud. He is only putting himself at risk should he associate himself with this case. The efcc search light will be on him and his family. Governors even with their influence and all have still been dealt with,dasuki is still in efcc custody till date ,and let's not forget the Adeleke's are on the opposition and his uncle already has his plate full.

At this junction all man go carry e cross o. Lesson is before you grow giant teeth, make sure you have enough lips to cover it. Niara whatever his name is will have to bear the consequences of running his mouth alone, every man get e own problem so does davido . I bet anyone who stands as surety for his bail will be scrutinized by the efcc too , so na for everybody to dey e lane.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by bencynthgreat: 11:46am On May 14, 2019
001spice:
sharap which career fade.u tink releasing crap songs everytime like d other artist is d deal...i guess u dnt knw dis dude wela.
I guess he doesn't know ruggedman at all but don't blame his ignorance some people started following Nigerian music late 2000 so they believe if u don't sing or rap like a kid u have faded. Only if some of them knew ruggedman and his impact in our music industry they wouldn't open their mouth to talk any how
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by bencynthgreat: 11:50am On May 14, 2019
dapadawee:
when the rugged turns humble the wicked runs when no man pursue am. go meet eedris abdulkarim
That is the maturity that comes with age. u won't expect him to be beefing like he use to at his age and at least he understands that some people look up to him

The last time I checked he has dealt with Eedris abdulkarim and his likes so u got nothing on him
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Auladimeji2: 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
okonja:

Reminds me of a friend back at home...he started making millions from his 3rd year in school, he bought a Honda baby boy as at 2009 BUT only drove it whenever he is not on campus. He graduated from OAU, completed his NYSC and guess what, he built a duplex, moved in with his parent, bought himself a Ford Jeep and upgraded his wardrobe to that of a banker...(always in suit grin)(Na we we wey grow up together sabi hin level).

2 years after, he bought himself Infinity Jeep, and stay on very low profile and let me shock you, he doesn't have a social media account.

I lost contact with him 3 years ago when he moved to Ibadan where he built his giant hotel, upgraded to Range Rover Evoque and changed all his contact number. wink
That's it
Always be on the low key
Don't keep dreadlock on your head
Dress corporate so many time
Don't always be at home in the morning
Sometime go to religious gathering
Don't live a flashing life(like putting on Big chain on the neck
Don't ever wear crazy jeans
Don't have tattoo on your body

If a yahoo boy do all what I wrote, honestly, he can have a building beside EFCC headquarters and he won't be caught
it's just brain

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by bencynthgreat: 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
001spice:
do u guys really understand english.d guy said his career has finish,do u knw how many business ruggedman is into,i guess u guys dnt knw wat showbiz is all bout.

Say it louder
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
IDIOT
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 3:57pm On May 14, 2019
Even if u did, i salute u. Let's all these guys regain their senses at least.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by bollybill: 3:57pm On May 14, 2019
001spice:
sharap which career fade.u tink releasing crap songs everytime like d other artist is d deal...i guess u dnt knw dis dude wela.

i love u die...
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by Teaser4(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
I just confirmed dey don release dem but they refuse to come online. so much for the silence sha.
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by 001spice: 4:57pm On May 14, 2019
bollybill:

i love u die...
bollybill big ups 2 bro
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by James80(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2019
oluchisimfred:
grin grin grin grin

Keep your mouth shut.
Ruggedman ain't an artist you can say shit to
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by LeoFish92(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2019
blindjustice13:
no sane person will want to get themselves entangled in something as serious as fraud. He is only putting himself at risk should he associate himself with this case. The efcc search light will be on him and his family. Governors even with their influence and all have still been dealt with,dasuki is still in efcc custody till date ,and let's not forget the Adeleke's are on the opposition and his uncle already has his plate full.

At this junction all man go carry e cross o. Lesson is before you grow giant teeth, make sure you have enough lips to cover it. Niara whatever his name is will have to bear the consequences of running his mouth alone, every man get e own problem so does davido . I bet anyone who stands as surety for his bail will be scrutinized by the efcc too , so na for everybody to dey e lane.

The bolded though grin
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2019
if you happened to be the one man you have done the the right thing if only every one of us can come out and speak against bad behavior in our community we would ve a sanity nation
Re: I Have No Hand In Naira Marley's Arrest - Ruggedman by 3RNEST(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
SHISUI:

MrvDefender ... please have you listened to cu casa micasa by ruggedman?? Isn't that crap? Lmao
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Should Take Mohbad's Body Without My Permission — Father (Video) / Nigeria’s 5 Most Arrogant/rude Celebrities / Allison Sekegha Hosts Birthday & House Warming Reception (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.