Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes (22861 Views)

Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna / Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye Strika’s Money Is Safe In A Trust Fund – Management / Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by babyfaceafrica: 11:43am On May 14, 2019
their problem
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:44am On May 14, 2019
They all marry for the wrong reasons, most of these men marry for looks and not behaviour

1 Like

Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by bamasite(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2019
na waa
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by cashcity: 11:46am On May 14, 2019
To show you that dating is different from living together in one house as couples

1 Like

Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:47am On May 14, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I still wonder why people get married.

Marriage is a bondage signed by two idiots engulfed by the illusion called love.

As a man you don't need any marriage in this era of variety of kpekus out there for little cash. If you are rich , get a sex doll.

If you can't afford kpekus, you can get Vaseline for far lesser amount.

As a woman, you can cure conji by using intimacy gadgets .
If you can't afford intimacy gadgets, just buy cucumber and use

Nwamaikpe, nah wah for uuuoooo
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 11:48am On May 14, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Marriage is a bondage signed by two idiots engulfed by the illusion called love.

As a man you don't need any marriage in this era of variety of kpekus out there for little cash. If you are rich , get a sex doll.

As a woman, you can cure conji by using intimacy gadgets.
If you can't afford intimacy gadgets, just buy a cucumber and use

Of course. At least the world would have been a better place with saner people than what we have in your kind of person today if your parents had adhered to this. Or in more fairer terms, you'd have being a product of a one night stand and single parenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by ochuksman123: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
why the hell is people of this evil generation making marriage so scary
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by seangy4konji: 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
this marriage thing self..ssocial media no deh let them last...when a woman too like social media pass normal level..it deh distrupt family...
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by MisterKings(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2019
gurunlocker:
shocked

People are making marriage really scary these days! Isn't the same person you courted for years you get married to?

But as soon as you exchange ring and vows, problem begins shocked

I am enjoying mine, if you find the right person you are good to go. Not all this money loaded weddings that are just loud bells
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by MobilityExpress: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
gurunlocker:
shocked

People are making marriage really scary these days! Isn't the same person you courted for years you get married to?

Fear women grin
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by CJCHUKS(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
Me sef,marriage scares the hell outta me
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by robettqueen1(f): 12:32pm On May 14, 2019
It's not by how many months or years they dated, it by how much both of them want the marriage to work. Couples have differences but how much both of them understands that they are both not perfect and ready to work on it is what will make the marriage last

But as soon as you exchange ring and vows, problem begins shocked[/quote]
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by adekhingz(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Alfa males can't last in marriage.

ALfa korrrrrr......

1 Like

Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Lovelyn451(f): 12:59pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
hmm...wat re their traits??
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Reelmii: 2:20pm On May 14, 2019
like mind attracts....

when u use a divorcee as a best man....
u know the rest
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by NextBuhari: 3:12pm On May 14, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The woman above me sounds crazy but I think she's a Nostradamus, we are heading to a future of no Marriage where everyman and woman will have the right to exercise their FreeWill, but that future is still far from reality.

Let's deal with the NOW.

I think the cause of the crash of their Marriage is based on lack of proper definition of who they both wanna spend their lives with till the end.

They both let feelings choose for them, I think.

Extreme feelings and emotions comes from the place of weakness, while weakness blinds the eyes.

Before leaping into Marriage, be sure to define the kinda Man/woman you desire, the kinda home you envision, the kinda children you desire.
Even all these calculations will make only a little difference. The only person you can live with with little issues is YOURSELF!

1 Like

Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Yoighaman(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I am the 4th person to 'like' your post, if only you could see it but you wrote with so much passion, sorry Ma'am, have you had a crashed marriage before?...with the strong words coming from a 'Mrs....' as shown on your moniker....just asking.

On another note, a girl that does self-service with cucumber is doomed o, how on earth can a man ever satisfy her again? Again, I am just asking...then again,...no, let me stop here before I say again again.
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Greatzeus(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2019
kenzosky:
Why are people still getting married in today's toxic world is something i will never understand.
There are millions of married people in Nigeria,and some will fail just like you yourself have failed severally in time past, does it now mean you should kill yourself.
Liar,so you telling us you will never marry? If you marry what should happen to you,are you ready to accept the curse I will pronounce on you if you ever marry?
Let me know before I type the curse lipsrsealed
Kids,they see people saying something and boom they have joined the bandwagon angry
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by pinkygurl(f): 5:32pm On May 14, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
The one-year-old marriage of actor Fred Nuamah, who was John Dumelo's best man at his wedding over the weekend has reportedly crashed. The Ghanaian actor and movie director held his traditional wedding to his beautiful wife, Martekor, in March 2018.

However one year after,  Fred Nuamah and his wife are reportedly having marital crisis and have opted for divorce. GHPage reported that what crashed the couple's marriage is not known, however it was learnt that Fred Nuamah who was John Dumelo's best man and his now estranged wife are no longer willing to get back together. 

Recall that John Dumelo had announced their engagement in 2018, after he shared a photo of a lady’s hand with an engagement ring and captioned it: “she said yes”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/14/one-year-old-marriage-of-actor-fred-nuamah-who-was-john-dumelos-best-man-crashes/

grin
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:53pm On May 14, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

You Are Wicked, The Worst Advise Ever
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:54pm On May 14, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

You Are Just Wicked, The Worst Advise Ever
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by kenzosky: 6:12pm On May 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

There are millions of married people in Nigeria,and some will fail just like you yourself have failed severally in time past, does it now mean you should kill yourself.
Liar,so you telling us you will never marry? If you marry what should happen to you,are you ready to accept the curse I will pronounce on you if you ever marry?
Let me know before I type the curse lipsrsealed
Kids,they see people saying something and boom they have joined the bandwagon angry
I'm not against people getting married, it's just that this married thing has become something else, even the millions of married people you are talking about, if only you know what is going on with more than half of them. Perhaps you will understand my question.
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by banio: 6:34pm On May 14, 2019
gurunlocker:
shocked

Feminism is destroying marriages. Women no longer obey their husbands. Women now cheat like men, what a man can do a woman can do better. Wives don't know, that a husband prefers a prostitute to a cheating wife.
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Amanda4life: 9:41pm On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Thank you
Re: Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes by Amanda4life: 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
seangy4konji:
this marriage thing self..ssocial media no deh let them last...when a woman too like social media pass normal level..it deh distrupt family...

Social media is the main cause of marriage crash.

It causes infidelity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Adaeze Yobo Counts Down To 26th Birthday / Williams Uchemba To Send 100 Kids Back To School (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.