Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures (4701 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by AnonymousIP: 6:19am On May 14, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

A Catholic priest has been caught red-handed having sex with a prostitute inside his car in Ghana.

A Ghanaian Catholic Priest identified as Father Anatoly was on Thursday night caught with a prostitute in his Toyota RAV4 by the roadside at the night.

The pictures of them taken by the people who caught then shows the duo putting on their clothes shamefully. See photos below.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/catholic-priest-father-anatoly-caught-in-the-act-with-a-prostitute-inside-his-car-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by AnonymousIP: 6:19am On May 14, 2019
cry cry
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Olalan(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2019
This is crazy......He couldn't even do it in a decent environment
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Nobody: 6:42am On May 14, 2019
embarassed

make some extra cash this week click on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5171193/three-one-package-online-business

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Kingosytex(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2019
people no go catch fun in peace again?

why did the people interrupt the guy man priest and his bae from the fun they were catching? the priest deserves an unalloyed apology for not being allowed to cum.

what am i even typing sef? abeg na joke i de joke o, my eyes neva clear finish, hang over hold me wella wella

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by LuciferAkbar: 7:11am On May 14, 2019
This man is a missionary & as long as he was not caught in doggy, cowgirl, spooning, pretzel, Irish garden, bridge, leapfrog or the standing tiger, crouching dragon position, then I see nothing wrong here.

People should learn to mind their business & the man should have been allowed to complete his mission.

Everywhere on this earth, the humble work of missionaries are being thwarted by wordly people.

*spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Olufela30: 7:11am On May 14, 2019
Olalan:
This is crazy......He couldn't even do it in a decent environment

Av u heard of quickie ??

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Nobody: 8:54am On May 14, 2019
How are we sure, he is a Catholic priest.

It could be any man, enjoying himself with a harlot

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:29am On May 14, 2019
grin grin Congi na bastard grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Konji no dey friendly at all.
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2019
Konji na serious Bastard ;DKonji na serious Bastard
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by respect80(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
Olufela30:

Av u heard of quickie ??

Yes. She was my course mate in 200 level then...

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Iwanttoto1: 1:18pm On May 14, 2019
quote author=LordsApostle post=78370273] [b]it is very unjust and tangential to core objectivism, for you to plainly compare a cheating man to female, it defies the bias created by their biology from time immemorial and doesn't appeal to relevant questions .. Let's put things into better perspective for better clarity .
Firstly, The male and female biology is very different I know you are aware of this. Testosterone which happens to be the principal sex drive hormone, is exponentially higher in males, as much as 50x what you found in female folks , That explains why the higher sex drive in men is very understandable, this wasn't the fault of the male folks to be created that way, but by devine wisdom nature made its choose; putting this into perspective, it will be unjust to compare the ease at which a woman can choose to stay put, to the herculean and extremely tasking effort the males will have to put in to maintain similar sanctity in a union .

Secondly, Less objective but no less worthy of mention is the patriarchal nature of our homeland, generically , the African culture is poised in a way, the female folks sees themselves as the "Wealth eaters" whilst the male folks goes out to get those wealth, toil days, and sometimes night, enduring the scorching sun, and lash of wipes to make such ends meet... Succinctly put, the male provides and the woman enjoys those wealth.
I believe the popular maxim "He who pays the piper detects the tone" isn't foreign or alien to you... So there you go; The man has the cash and can buy what he chooses... That's the reality of things, cogent and verifiable...

These are the hard realities dear sister, and simply comparing both sides on an imaginary scale, without first putting the intricate perculiarities of either sides into adequate perspective, I believe isn't fair justice, and devoid of sheer objectivism .

The Apostle[/b] .[/quote]

U no gets sences
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 14, 2019
GHANA again
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Blakjewelry(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2019
na person wife? or did he use somebody's preeq?
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Earlystar698(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2019
person can no enjoy in peace again? the person wey cut am need this for water wey he go take baff

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Follygunners: 8:29pm On May 14, 2019
grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by julioralph(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2019
Crimpsy:
How are we sure, he is a Catholic priest.

Thanks for this... The vast majority of the so called bloggers we have in Nigeria are devilish angry
They're only good at spreading unverified rumours, without any proof. (I respect the few ones doing it professionally tho)

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Karemarealty288(m): 5:32am On May 15, 2019
Pope must hear this....but konji na BasCard. grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Caught In The Act With A Prostitute Inside His Car - Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On May 15, 2019
julioralph:

Thanks for this... The vast majority of the so called bloggers we have in Nigeria are devilish angry
They're only good at spreading unverified rumours, without any proof. (I respect the few ones doing it professionally tho)
Their aim is just to generate traffic, at d expense of people detriment.

Spits on bloggers that spread fake news

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Were You Doing Inside Her - Zimbabwe Housewife Attacks Husband With Slaps / Lesbian Woman Survives Being Shot 4 Times In Her Vagina By Her "Wife" / The First Ever Public Execution In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.