Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland (2327 Views)

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by exlinklodge: 7:10am On May 14, 2019
King Mswati III of Swaziland has declared in Mbabane Swaziland that men will from June 2019 be required to marry at least two or more wives or be jailed if they fail to do so.

The king, who has 15 wives and 25 children, while his father and predecessor has more than 70 wives and 150+ children revealed that Swaziland is facing a very serious problem as there are more women than men in his country.

Men from Swaziland are therefore required and expected to take more wives so that every woman gets a husband. The country which is known to be full of virgins, is also said to have more women than men.

In a statement, king Mswati called for all men in the country to marry at least five wives and the government assured the men that it would pay for the marriage ceremonies and buy houses for them. King Mswati warned that any man or woman who opposes the decision “will face a life sentence”.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2019/05/men-must-marry-2-or-more-wives-or-face.html?m=1

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Skyfornia(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2019
Okokobioko! I'm packing my bags to Swaziland...
But the high rate of HIV/Aids in that country is alarming, almost 3 out of every 10 ladies are carriers. Please don't quote me.
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2019
the terms and conditions is okay by me,i won't mind marrying seven virgins here on earth, unlike my brothers from the other side who kills to have theirs in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Upton: 7:12am On May 14, 2019
Wow. Full of virgins
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Donald95(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2019
Its good lets help them by changing their last name.

Population of women is now tripple of that of men Isaiah 4:1 is loading gradually. I pity Feminists and slay queens.

1 Like

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Olufela30: 7:14am On May 14, 2019
I'm sure the King and his forefathers av been shuffering from Malaria from Ages past !!! "King Typhoid" nko ?
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by amaniro: 7:16am On May 14, 2019
Asia is planning a new way of bettering human lives. England is planning to leave Brexit. US is closing their border for safety reasons but Africans are marrying 2 wives because of imprisonment

7 Likes

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Nbote(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
Dey shld start displaying dem on Olx Africa so we can place orders or dey open their borders for marital tourism

3 Likes

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Nobody: 10:43am On May 14, 2019
Make I just laugh sha, but I know say na fake news
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by ogashman(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2019
Of all the problems they are facing as a country they made marrying of wives their focus point.

Wonders shall never end
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by TGMISKY(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2019
What am I still doing in Nigeria? Swazilland here I come.
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Fuqman(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2019
Full of Virgins yet, they are greater tendencies of HIV carriers. It doesn't correlate.

1 Like

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Hector09(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2019
See empowerment na even with the high rate of poverty and hiv patients in that country, all they care is marriage
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Deepfeel(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2019
They have a very little population, 1.367 million, not even up to a population of one small state in Nigeria, HIV is high hmm I know trust their virgins grin
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:
They have a very little population, 1.367 million, not even up to a population of one small state in Nigeria, HIV is high hmm I know trust their virgins grin

If one local government in Lagos State sends them 500,000 men this problem of unmarried ladies will be solved immediately grin
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Deepfeel(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
Kobicove:

If one local government in Lagos State sends them 500,000 men this problem of unmarried ladies will be solved immediately grin
Abi o their dwindling population go increase to multiple millions in no time at all grin Buhari should send okorocha rochas to strike a deal with him,
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Earlystar698(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2019
how many people want to go

3 Likes

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 14, 2019
malaria dey worry this one, na queen lonart and queen coartem wey im suppose marry

Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by LOVEGINO(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2019
I don relocate
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by ekogho22(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2019
Earlystar698:
how many people want to go

Why a lady is involved
Re: Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2019
exlinklodge, check your title of this post. What is "King Malaria III"?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Like A Celebrity? / Which Crime Would You Commit?? / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With The Most Seductive Booty In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.