Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

UNN Final Year Student Commits Sucide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UNN Final Year Student Commits Sucide (410 Views)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN Final Year Student Commits Sucide by Pascchal: 7:47am On May 14, 2019
‼� *BREAKING NEWS*‼�

*A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF UNN COMMITS SUICIDE*�

*UFELE CHRIS REPORTING*�

*13th may, 2019*
A final year student of UNN; specifically 400l ELS student died few hours ago.
The student whose name is Chukwuemeka Akachi dropped suicide note earlier today in his facebook timeline which read thus:
"Suicide Note.
Forgive me. In case you are the one who found the body, I am really sorry. It had to be someone, you know. I have chosen Jo Nketaih’s poem as my suicide note: “They said you came looking for me. I didn’t drown; I was the water.” Where do atheists go to when they die? lol. Amen".

He later took 2 bottles of sniper during the day; he was caught and rushed to University Clinic,UNN then to UNTH Enugu where he finally gave up the ghost.

Suicide is not an option; students are thereby advised to check on their friends/Classmates especially this exam period.
Always Open up to people whenever something is bothering you; don't die in silence for suicide is not an option.

Re: UNN Final Year Student Commits Sucide by fidel2(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2019
hmmmmmm..... depression....... dats Wat am equally passing 2ru....God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah In Egypt For The Greatest Football Fiesta In Africa, AFCON / How To Run Norton Autofix To Resolve Norton Internet Security Errors? / Personal Success Secrets Of Some World-famous Successful Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.