Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari (18263 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by toffyz(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2019
then do something about it
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by OkCornel(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2019
Bella55555:
What is wrong with these bet9ja people

I think one has to go through their profiles and report all their posts. That way, the madness will reduce

2 Likes

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by OkCornel(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2019
Bella55555:

I think one has to go through their profiles and report all their posts.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by 12345baba(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2019
He should resign already
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by illiteratepmb: 10:23am On May 14, 2019
PMB is actually happy with the level of poverty in Nigeria. Stop shedding crocodile tears. After all, every rich Nigerian that is not related to you or works for you is CORRUPT. Hypocritical and imbecilic dullard.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Karemarealty288(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2019
You have always been part of the system that created it.....and you are creating more... But come ooo why is Alamajiri the FACE OF POVERTY IN AFRICA.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Nobody: 10:24am On May 14, 2019
useless vagabond bastard presidentl

2 Likes

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Godson26: 10:24am On May 14, 2019
There is something I want people to understand about buhari he only wanted and had no vision,too power drunken I hope we don't make same mistake come 2023,
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Horladipupo0505: 10:25am On May 14, 2019
see me see trouble..tell me who increase poverty in Nigeria... b4 ur govt Nigeria was poor BT nw naija is poorer... I only pity the coming generation wu will follow dis set of old fool...u spend billion of dollars on unbalance meal...u and ur ppl use the nation mini for private enjoymemt u brought to dis point of choas WHR ppl ar homeless,hungry highest level of insecurity.. govt servants with best cars
...your children worth billion but the fools that vote u ar almajiri..buhari supported let us go
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by quincyshakur(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See dis uneducated cow tryin to deceive well educated Nigerians with dis trash sad sad sad sad who b d bastard wey write dat stupid speech for dat tyrant of a president

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by whiteafrique: 10:26am On May 14, 2019
Upset nii Upset kor...when u don enrich your self for the first 4 years..

make e be like say u get us for mind,as far as u still ride with criminals nothing good

will emerge from your administration for those who still hope on you am sorry for them..
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by kstan(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2019
arantess:
When he drives around the country?

No... he meant to say fly above the country

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2019
Nonsense...
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Seetto: 10:27am On May 14, 2019
Why do we have some many miscreants in nairaland this days, look at a baby factory product calling a sitting president bastard, what has he said wrong that warrant such insult and what have you done to better your life and the community you live..
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Johnedoh: 10:27am On May 14, 2019
Like seriously
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by permit(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2019
Sombori call this man Mr Dundee grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by tega10: 10:29am On May 14, 2019
Please we don't want to bet na. If your Game is so sure as you present it to be, just call your loved ones and gift to them. You guys can still be richer than dangote!!!

The last time I checked, Ayam not your loved one!! grin
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Casptainspecial: 10:30am On May 14, 2019
Pls do something
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by misererecodia: 10:30am On May 14, 2019
I fear the worst might be approaching this county, in terms of porverty and unemployment.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Sommydisaster(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2019
Oh My Goodness
Buhari why, why, why, why??
Well it's all good, keep on disgracing us oh
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by backnbeta(f): 10:31am On May 14, 2019
Eyedea:
Then do something about it. Bastard
He can't...he doesn't have what it takes to do something about it undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by tega10: 10:31am On May 14, 2019
[b][/b]
Seetto:
Why do we have some many miscreants in nairaland this days, look at a baby factory product calling a sitting president bastard,
[/code]what has he said wrong that warrant such insult[code]
and what have you done to better your life and the community you live..

Question should be, what has he done right to avoid such insult
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2019
sankky:
LOL.
But you caused it by de-marketing Nigeria overseas when u told the world that Nigerians are criminals and that the youths were lazy (2015-2019).
Ur poorly and sometimes hurriedly thoughtout policies nailed the coffin of the economy thereby leading to recession.
Same thing happened when u were in power 1983-1985.
So its not a coincidence sir.
Nigeria entered recession twice and each was under ur regime.
Even the civil war didn't push us into recession but ur regimen has achieved that twice.
You are a LEGEND sir !
I doff my cap for your supporters !
A legend of poverty... grin
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by biztip: 10:32am On May 14, 2019
una never see anything. duringnelection una think say na ethnic supremacy race. buhari simply has no ideas. more people will suffer poverty especially in d north

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On May 14, 2019
Says the most useless president in Nigerian history

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by lomprico(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2019
Fuçk you buhari!
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by optimusprime2(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2019
Bella55555:
Poverty dear... poverty
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by AbleGod32123: 10:36am On May 14, 2019
etcsines:
@titiloyeblog.com

President Buhari has expressed sadness at the level of poverty in Nigeria.

Speaking when he hosted Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, Ministers, Service Chiefs, Heads of Security Agencies and Chief Executives of Federal Government Agencies and Institutions to a breaking of fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja last night, President Buhari said what upsets him when he drives around the country is the level of poverty he sees.

“When I drive around the country what upset me very much is the status of our poor people in this country. You see young people, the so-called Almajiris with tore dresses, with plastic bowl. They are looking basically for what to eat. The question of education (to them) is a luxury. I think Nigerian elite we are all failing because I think we should have a programme that will at least guarantee some basic education for our people no matter how poor they are.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/i-am-upset-with-level-of-poverty-in.html

Thought poverty means integrity to this clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Denies Being Convicted In US / Drug Abuse Is More Prevalent In The South-West — Buba Marwa, NDLEA Boss / Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.