Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari (18295 Views)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP. / “The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by omohayek: 11:19am On May 14, 2019
etcsines:
@titiloyeblog.com
“When I drive around the country what upset me very much is the status of our poor people in this country. You see young people, the so-called Almajiris with tore dresses, with plastic bowl. They are looking basically for what to eat. The question of education (to them) is a luxury. I think Nigerian elite we are all failing because I think we should have a programme that will at least guarantee some basic education for our people no matter how poor they are.
The truly shocking development here is that for once Buhari admits - at least indirectly - that he himself is part of the problem, rather than engaging in his usual pretence of being a powerless onlooker on a disaster of someone else's creation. It's bad enough that he has wrecked the economy for the last 4 years through his terrible choice of policies, but what possible excuse can he have for also doing nothing to improve the educational system?

Buhari is a man with no ideas, no curiosity about the ideas others may have, and no energy to implement any ideas that may be put to him. If he had an ounce of decency he would have resigned within the first year of his presidency, leaving the reigns of government in the hands of his far more competent deputy while extending his spell of medical tourism indefinitely. Instead this empty shell of a "leader" hangs on tightly to the reigns of power even though he doesn't have the first idea how to use the power effectively, and for what? So he can keep flying in a private plane to foreign junkets, while his Daura Mafia keep gorging themselves on subsidised forex through their collective houseboy Emefiele. Buhari wouldn't know "integrity" if it bit him in the *ss!

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Odinaka00(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2019
To think that my family back home will experience this your pathetic tenure for another 4 years saddens me more.. Mumu President ruling Mumu people... Mumu people are the ones who see this old idiot as their President.. Sometimes I wonder why people still support this Man. What has he achieved? Even if I was from the North my hatred for this old man will know no bound because he s just useless to everyone including himself... He used four years to take care of his looks that's why he s looking younger and more fresh

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by phantom24: 11:30am On May 14, 2019
Are u sure this message is from buhari? cos i didn't hear him blaming PDP for this.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

[s] CHAF :CHILD OF HUNGRY ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.[/s]

Guy come on the fact is there

You still have 27 days to complete your useless fasting

Thank God I am only hungry for minute

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2019
APCheat again

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 11:43am On May 14, 2019
Wanity:

Guy come on the fact is there

You still have 27 days to complete your useless fasting

Thank God I am only hungry for minute

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Under the the problem of
Anger, anguish and agony.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by mmsen: 11:46am On May 14, 2019
festacman:

You can't talk of sprinting when your self-inflicted disability makes you unable to crawl. You can't build something on nothing. The ideas from 19th century can serve as the base.

For Niger Delta, the ocean front is where the resources are. Foreign fishing companies connive with some unpatriotic people over there to come from time to time with massive trawlers to exploit those resources illegally.

It is easier now than ever to leapfrog from underdeveloped to developed. It took the European nations centuries. It took the East Asian countries mere decades.

Technology has made it easier to progress if we put the basics in place now, literacy should be priority number one, that or divorce between north and south.

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

[s] Under the the problem of
Anger, anguish and agony.[/s]

I already sense that in you

Just take heart

Ewu Arab goat
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 11:52am On May 14, 2019
Wanity:

I already sense that in you

Just take heart

Ewu Arab goat
Biafra, Biafkiddnapra, Biafrobberra sighted.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

[s]Biafra, Biafkiddnapra, Biafrobberra sighted.[/s]

Please go and sleep if I were you

Anywhere let keep those word to myself before thunder will come after your generation
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by UtaliEgo1(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2019
Can thunder please visit and fire this guy mouth. I just wish so
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by seangy4konji: 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
with all the oil and majority are living in poverty...

we have no shame.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Urchman200: 12:15pm On May 14, 2019
I thought his zombies supporters says he is doing well that pdp is the cause of the poverty in Nigeria, even if Buhari rule nigeria for 20years an average igbo man will continue to manage his life and that of his well wishers but most people that have continue to support this clueless and confused man will be the one to suffer most.

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
Eyedea:
Then do something about it. Bastard
Lolzzzzzzzz oga you dey vex oooooooo
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by RealEzee(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2019
Abi dis one Don turn drake dey shout I'm upset
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by suremanpatriot: 1:13pm On May 14, 2019
Ooo na you know.When yu ppl do cash budget in trillions of naira yearly, politicians in govt are buyin private jets ,luxury vehicles , youths are hustling and other ppl go hungry undecided
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Jman06(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2019
If you really care about Nigerians, Mr president, then stop being clannish and get the right people into strategic positions in your government to drive the economy regardless of their tribe or religion.

Things are really getting bad in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Ominimercy(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2019
What have u done to rejuvenate the system?

1 Like

Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 1:54pm On May 14, 2019
Wanity:

Please go and sleep if I were you

Anywhere let keep those word to myself before thunder will come after your generation
Generation that is far better than yours who are wasting, staking and mortgaging their time and future in watching, betting, and making noise on international football leauge clubs, players, matches and records.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Chiccly(f): 2:08pm On May 14, 2019
It is one thing to be upset and another thing to take action to address this issue.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

[s] Generation that is far better than yours who are wasting, staking and mortgaging their time and future in watching, betting, and making noise on international football leauge clubs, players, matches and records. [/s]

Hahaha I rather do that than believe a God who rely on innocent blood

They will soon come for your generation are not one of their sheep again

I trust your Arab brother's I know what they can do grin grin grin grin grin

If I were you I would go for a research by now instead of shading innocent blood for the sake of paradise you gave not seen maybe does not exist at all

They now what they have planted in your head already so no need to give you fact.

Because you're a sheep waiting to be sacrificed
Ewu
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by marz17(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2019
Too much power for a coward with no intellect Buhari!!
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by gaskiyamagana: 2:53pm On May 14, 2019
Wanity:

Hahaha I rather do that than believe a God who rely on innocent blood

They will soon come for your generation are not one of their sheep again

I trust your Arab brother's I know what they can do grin grin grin grin grin

If I were you I would go for a research by now instead of shading innocent blood for the sake of paradise you gave not seen maybe does not exist at all

They now what they have planted in your head already so no need to give you fact.

Because you're a sheep waiting to be sacrificed
Ewu
"I rather do that than believe a God Who rely on innocent blood "..
You fail d discussion in politic then you run for shade in religion where you will be taught hidden truth that your pastor, Sunday school teachers, and seminary dodging from u.
You believe in
A " hissing "God? Isaiah 5:26, 7:18 & Zecharia 10:8
A " roaring" God? Isaiah 42:13 & Jeremiah 25:30.
A "barber" God? Isaiah 7:20
A "penitent" God? Jeremiah 15:6, Genesis 22:11.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by usis3: 3:05pm On May 14, 2019
sankky:
LOL.
But you caused it by de-marketing Nigeria overseas when u told the world that Nigerians are criminals and that the youths were lazy (2015-2019).
Ur poorly and sometimes hurriedly thoughtout policies nailed the coffin of the economy thereby leading to recession.
Same thing happened when u were in power 1983-1985.
So its not a coincidence sir.
Nigeria entered recession twice and each was under ur regime.
Even the civil war didn't push us into recession but ur regime has achieved that twice.
You are a LEGEND sir !
I doff my cap for your supporters !

I love ur choice of words and on top of it all u called him a legend.�
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Ojiofor: 3:11pm On May 14, 2019
Is it the poverty or the graveyard you have turned Nigeria into that upset you Mumu president.
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Wanity(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

[s] "I rather do that than believe a God Who rely on innocent blood "..
You fail d discussion in politic then you run for shade in religion where you will be taught hidden truth that your pastor, Sunday school teachers, and seminary dodging from u.
You believe in
A " hissing "God? Isaiah 5:26, 7:18 & Zecharia 10:8
A " roaring" God? Isaiah 42:13 & Jeremiah 25:30.
A "barber" God? Isaiah 7:20
A "penitent" God? Jeremiah 15:6, Genesis 22:11.
[/s]

Haha grin grin grin
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by bleskid: 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
Bella55555:
What is wrong with these bet9ja people
what is the Mather ,,,
Re: I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari by Mynightmare: 4:00pm On May 14, 2019
You will not see ngene and sarrki here �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive ADC Rally In ONDO KINGDOM / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Anambra / ‘army Getting New Weapons To Combat B’ Haram’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.