Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him (38444 Views)

Emmanuel Ettah: Man Accused Of Raping Lady In Abuja, Dumps Her Clothes In Water / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Offpoint: 11:05am On May 14, 2019
When it get to version 5 it'll be clearer to everyone, this version 2 is still not clear...
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2019
This story is not adding up
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by skylowlow: 11:06am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Alfa males should come defend/support one of their own. Cc, Luminouz
My in law..
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2019
The story get as ebi abeg... I did everything to make her cum without penetrating, who send am now?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by chrisluci: 11:07am On May 14, 2019
This act of trying to ridicule people before they are found guilty should be stopped. Seriously, it doesn't tell good about us as a people. People now bring one another to disrepute at any slight provocation because they have access to the internet. Imagine this man was found innocent!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by freemi(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2019
ednut1:
Nawa o. This is how they will tarnish someones name and make him lose his job
don't mind them
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by maidaddy: 11:07am On May 14, 2019
"...I did other stuffs just to make her cum without really penetrating."
dear Lord I want lightning to kill this guy as I type. what in the hell? he didn't even make any sense, or try to clear himself. guilty, guilty, guilty. Rapist.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by kenzosky: 11:08am On May 14, 2019
You decide to give her a try, you made her cum without penetration, which means your head was inside her OBO thru out the night. continue.....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Karemarealty288(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2019
US, Japan, GB, Germany...all there youths discussing innovations... While Nigeria, Ghana, Haiti, Kenya, Zimbabwean youth are either SEX or Fake Religious peddlers...
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by AngelicBeing: 11:09am On May 14, 2019
Davash222:
Okay, you didn’t rape her.

Let’s discuss now, how did you manage to be fuccking 2 best friends at the same time? I need tips bro. Help a brother.
Because both girls are mugus looking for egunje and the result is lashing both of them with his staff of office, next news jare grin
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by OhiOfIhima: 11:09am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Alfa males should come defend/support one of their own. Cc, Luminouz

If they lady is bold enough, let her come out faceless. You intentionally go Wit a guy on a date just because he is not pay handsomely, u decided to tag him a rapist. Did he forced u to his house n clubbed till past 11pm.

Women! Fear them.

OhiOfIhima

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2019
chiboy1116:
shut up , have u heard from the said victim?

Actually I haven't, but Luminouz did and he said the lady was just being emotional.

Cases like this are really dicey and if the lady wants to accuse/report a rape accusation, then she should make her own identity known too. What do you think
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2019
His story is stupid

Which one is you tried to make her cum or whatever? How did you get to that point? He barely gave details, his account is sketchy and he left a lot of questions.

This guy is not innocent. That's for sure, and anyone supporting him is not very smart either.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Ayt27(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2019
My guts go with this guy being innocent. He has come out to acknowledge the fact that there was "A bit of fun" but no sex, he also respected himself and answered in a matured manner. This is usually how a date with a girl goes down, sometimes without sex but guys like to claim otherwise because of show-off.
I would be in error if I didn't consider that he could have done it as well, but my guts tells me he didn't, could be a case of a 'Hell hath no fury'.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Christafarian(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2019
Question marks all over the rape allegation.

Hope she understands how serious the allegation of rape is.

It is also hoped that she understands that you can't use rape allegation to blackmail someone.

It is further expected that she understands that false accusation and malicious prosecution are grave and punishable in law.

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by AllenSpencer: 11:10am On May 14, 2019
[s]
nairalanduseles:
Na jail get u ...even if u both slept naked .....NO IS NO.....
...silly rapist trying to justify his actions .....why will she wash her clothes u re Bleep$ng liar u bastard rapist
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
...silly rapist trying to justify his actions .....why will she wash her clothes u re Bleep$ng liar u bastard rapist
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
[s]
nairalanduseles:
[/s]
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Spechialone(f): 11:11am On May 14, 2019
Who stays in a guys' house and washes her clothes in the morning...he's trying to justify d wet clothes...she wouldn't cry wolf if "everything" was consensual

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Creativebae(f): 11:12am On May 14, 2019
Ok. The guy just used and dumped her. Now she is pained. ..
What were u thinking grabbing ur besties man.
Abegeeee.. Haain

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:12am On May 14, 2019
Davash222:
Okay, you didn’t rape her.

Let’s discuss now, how did you manage to be fuccking 2 best friends at the same time? I need tips bro. Help a brother.
Power of money, dude said he owns a car
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by luminouz(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2019
chiboy1116:
shut up , have u heard from the said victim?
Lol,leave that small girl alone...she can't do without mentioning my name upandan...it gives her orgasms I guess!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Actually I haven't, but Luminouz did and he said the lady was just being emotional.

Cases like this are really dicey and if the lady wants to accuse/report a rape accusation, then she should make her own identity known too. What do you think
rape victims are not mandated to make theie identities known, they coukd remain anonymous...

The lady did not come and tell us anything, her friend did.

And this guy's version has so many holes that he has made his defense watery, whether the lady speaks or not. Based on both accounts, her case is solid.

His last paragraph is particularly damning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On May 14, 2019
Ayt27:
My guts go with this guy being innocent. He has come out to acknowledge the fact that there was "A bit of fun" but no sex, he also respected himself and answered in a matured manner. This is usually how a date with a girl goes down, sometimes without sex but guys like to claim otherwise because of show-off.
I would be in error if I didn't consider that he could have done it as well, but my guts tells me he didn't, could be a case of a 'Hell hath no fury'.
of course your guts go with him.

You must have the same MO

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by delishpot: 11:14am On May 14, 2019
Can someone post a meme of her best friend right now after reading this?
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by madone: 11:15am On May 14, 2019
Emmanuel Emmanuel.....my guy I put it to u that u did not tape her that the lady in question deprived u of Ur former punna and she equally raped Ur privacy......sir u are not guilty government should compensate u now without delay. grin
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2019
This boy na fool... Seems he actually raped her. Can you see the rubbish his saying... ? Did every to make her cum without penetration and you were both naked all through d night? Washing of clothes by 7am...what happened to d clothes ,that you can not go drop her at her hux to wash?
To kill this boy de hungry me now....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by ajayiopy: 11:16am On May 14, 2019
lalasticlala:
This young man was accused of rape in an earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5186110/emmanuel-ettah-man-accused-raping. He has given his own side of the story.

Read below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Maksman88/status/1128195488707117056
my advise for young men is that,when you have a girl you are dating you don't need anyone else.
the maths is this: the more woman you have in your life the more problem you have.
so wetin I gain to dey follow OLOSHO

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:
rape victims are not mandated to make theie identities known, they coukd remain anonymous...

The lady did not come and tell us anything, her friend did.

And this guy's version has so many holes that he has made his defense watery, whether the lady speaks or not. Based on both accounts, her case is solid.

His last paragraph is particularly damning

Okay, thanks for this.

I thought she was the one that called him out. Yea, the part of them washing her clothes together sounds farfetched, but then, I will keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by chiboy1116: 11:17am On May 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

yea you are right , she might be trying to protect the said victim from going through the same trauma again (if it's true) , it's understandable , but rape is a very sensitive issue, I do think the victim needs to speak up though .

PS : sorry for telling u shut up . smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic / Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.