Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him (38453 Views)

Emmanuel Ettah: Man Accused Of Raping Lady In Abuja, Dumps Her Clothes In Water / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Hoodbilonia: 11:44am On May 14, 2019
U dnt have a cpuch in your room
Wtf
Selfcon
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2019
klufs:

Have you heard of beyond reasonable doubts in criminal cases? Especially the one of this nature. That poser asked a very reasonable question, what was she doing In a man's house by that time, to watch film Abi? Every man should bear the natural or probable consequence of his action. You go to a guy's house at that time and intend to prove to which court that sex was not going to be I'm the picture when you set out for the journey. I know the guy's story is faulty, but that guy is going to be held on the strength of the girl's story not the weakness of his. I tell you from experience, stronger rape allegations have failed in court. This one must fail. Mark my words

This is Nigeria

If she has any sense, she won't go to court.

Nigerian laws do not consider rape victims and neither does the society at large.

If a man rapes you in Nigeria, you're on your own.

If this were some other country though, I can assure you, where she was as at the time of her rape will not take much away from the case.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:45am On May 14, 2019
klufs:

Have you heard of beyond reasonable doubts in criminal cases? Especially the one of this nature. That poser asked a very reasonable question, what was she doing In a man's house by that time, to watch film Abi? Every man should bear the natural or probable consequence of his action. You go to a guy's house at that time and intend to prove to which court that sex was not going to be I'm the picture when you set out for the journey. I know the guy's story is faulty, but that guy is going to be held on the strength of the girl's story not the weakness of his. I tell you from experience, stronger rape allegations have failed in court. This one must fail. Mark my words
just leave her...she's probably still a kid or just clouded by that female instinct to support a lady no matter the situation. an average lawyer will have the case thrown out of court and even sue her for defamation of character...
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by COOL10(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

We really are. I am shocked to my marrow. Went clubbing and then to his house until 2:00am. Now she claims he kept her against her wish. Was it before clubbing, after clubbing, when she went to his house, when she was with him until 2am or until 11am.

Na wa.

It's a really sad thing Oga Goodjoe. A man could lose everything he's worked for over the years including family and friends just cos of a false rape claim. These leeches got no heart. They'd do anything for the fame and the title 'rape victim', trying all they can to gain sympathy from the public who always think the man's guilty just because he's a man while the woman's innocent just cos she's a woman. This nonsense has to stop. It could happen to anyone,so far he's male.

I'm glad some dudes are gradually waking up. Either get her to sign that consent form or load your entire house with CCTV and make sure you put it at an angle where her biting of her lips or grabbing of your butt is very visible. That should be enough detail for any judge to see wink. Your entire life's worth is at stake here.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Goovo(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2019
This guy's story is shady,

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Boyooosa(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2019
SageMK:

Why the need to wash her clothes?

Who washes clothes this early by 7am in a strangers house? And why did he offer to help her dry it outside?

He said did other stuffs to make her cum without really penetrating even after he alleges they both slept unclad!

Haha I don't just buy that.
His story is shady. He's fĂșcking guilty.

Why did u think the guy would have rap.d her when the girl in question knew that the guy was dating her friend but later dropped her but still follow him how while both were drunk. The lady knew that they were going to his house after drinking alcohol in a club but she has not thought of having sexx with the guy?
Well, I think the girl prompted what happened to her either rapee or otherwise and she was served according to her demand.
Let us direct our energies on genuine innocent victims abet instead of languishing in this store's case jere.
You foolisly followed a man you did not want to have sexx with, to house overnight..smh.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by blackmantis: 11:48am On May 14, 2019
The guy definitely took advantage of her, all that trying to make her cum shit doesn't hold water.

That being said, Ladies please don't go asking for trouble by going clubbing with someone you hardly know and stay out late.And If he won't take you home in his car call a cab. Uber and taxify are available. Have a plan B. Be smart

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by jubrilELsudan: 11:49am On May 14, 2019
THIS RAPIST IS GUILTY AS ACCUSED.

FINGERING A WOMAN WITHOUT HER CONSENT IS RAPE.

SHOOTING YOUR HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH WITHOUT HER CONSENT IS RAPE.

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

what's any guys business with the man? if truly he raped her then he deserves what's coming to him. but I am more concerned about a foolish lady who could have easily prevented this than a useless man who won't change even if he's let off the hook. if a child can't control spending money it isn't wise to give him more money and want him not to spend excessively...you stop giving him money...prevention is better than cure...

it's her greed that has led to this

What is any Nigerian's business with the men that stole in Dubai?

What is my woman's business with women who extort money from men?

The actions of one, reflect on many.

I am personally tired of women that go to men's houses, but I have realized, this is a normal thing today, so, I refuse to comment on that anymore. Let everybody do as they please, anyone that wants to rape the women who sleep over at their places, should rape them

Maybe if they rape enough women, they will stop sleeping over at any man's house undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:51am On May 14, 2019
Goovo:
This guy's story is shady,
thank you for having sense.

Sense is a rare gift in Nigeria, that is why we are where we are

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

just leave her...she's probably still a kid or just clouded by that female instinct to support a lady no matter the situation. an average lawyer will have the case thrown out of court and even sue her for defamation of character...
are you a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
COOL10:

It's a really sad thing Oga Goodjoe. A man could lose everything he's worked for over the years including family and friends just cos of a false rape claim. These leeches got no heart. They'd do anything for the fame and the title 'rape victim', trying all they can to gain sympathy from the public who always think the man's guilty just because he's a man while the woman's innocent just cos she's a woman. This nonsense has to stop. It could happen to anyone,so far he's male.

I'm glad some dudes are gradually waking up. Either get her to sign that consent form or load your entire house with CCTV and make sure you put it at an angle where her biting of her lips or grabbing of your butt is very visible. That should be enough detail for any judge to see wink. Your entire life's worth is at stake here.

The gentleman days of taking a woman how without mentioning the s or f word is gone. From starting ask her are you or are you not. Then present the form. Even CCTV, she claimed she was confused. I saw a thread like that.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:54am On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:

What is any Nigerian's business with the men that stole in Dubai?

What is my woman's business with women who extort money from men?

The actions of one, reflect on many.

I am personally tired of women that go to men's houses, but I have realized, this is a normal thing today, so, I refuse to comment on that anymore. Let everybody do as they please, anyone that wants to rape the women who sleep over at their places, should rape them

Maybe if they rape enough women, they will stop sleeping over at any man's house undecided
what really happens to these women is that they go with the mind that sex is on the table but something makes them change their minds along the line. u know how u ladies have this fickle, never stable mind. some even have a rethink after getting naked...that's what leads to all these allegations and trust men. they will stand on the defence that she followed him therefore she wanted it...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Octopusssy(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What she she go to do in his house?
To count money

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:
are you a lawyer?
I'm not but I've discussed this severally with lawyers and most times unless physical violence is established with proof of penetration the case never holds water. but with the kind of weak judiciary we have even evidence is never enough...it's best just to prevent it...
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2019
blackmantis:
The guy definitely took advantage of her, all that trying to make her cum shit doesn't hold water.

That being said, Ladies please don't go asking for trouble by going clubbing with someone you hardly know and stay out late.And If he won't take you home in his car call a cab. Uber and taxify are available. Have a plan B. Be smart

I arrived late to pick her up, even though she told me her gate would be locked by 11pm, I told her we would be clubbing and possibly com back later than that, and that she could sleep over in my place,

She followed. This is not Uber or taxify's fault. The girl planned from his testament to spend the night in his house. So the talk of keeping her against her wish does not fly.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

what really happens to these women is that they go with the mind that sex is on the table but something makes them change their minds along the line. u know how u ladies have this fickle, never stable mind. some even have a rethink after getting naked...that's what leads to all these allegations and trust men. they will stand on the defence that she followed him therefore she wanted it...

Are you in their mind?

If I ever go to a man's house, sex will not be on my mind. So, if God forbid, I am raped by one animal, you people will come online and say sex was on my mind.

The person that did this thing to Nigerians, has a place in the deepest part of hell.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by DrtroubleM: 11:57am On May 14, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What she she go to do in his house?

Even if she go him house no mean say they must have sex. Rape na rape.
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by DrtroubleM: 11:58am On May 14, 2019
This guy is bullshitting angry
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 11:59am On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:
thank you for having sense.
Sense is a rare gift in Nigeria, that is why we are where we are
so u even had to read the whole story to know he raped her? isn't it obvious?
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

I'm not but I've discussed this severally with lawyers and most times unless physical violence is established with proof of penetration the case never holds water. but with the kind of weak judiciary we have even evidence is never enough...it's best just to prevent it...

In Nigeria, rape cases are almost a waste of time, conviction is rare.

But when you say an 'average lawyer' this encompasses a vast number of jurisdictions, and an average lawyer in Canada or the UK, will have this guy convicted for rape, based on his watery defense

You see that his last paragraph, that is an indictment in itself. Throw away the remaining garbage.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by DrtroubleM: 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

So just because a gal entered your house you must have sex with her...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

so u even had to read the whole story to know he raped her? isn't it obvious?

So, if you took this case to your average lawyer, he will not read the whole story?

Guy, you're funny.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by klufs(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:

This is Nigeria

If she has any sense, she won't go to court.

Nigerian laws do not consider rape victims and neither does the society at large.

If a man rapes you in Nigeria, you're on your own.

If this were some other country though, I can assure you, where she was as at the time of her rape will not take much away from the case.
I beg to differ. There is nothing wrong with Nigerian law with respect to rape, just the process of investigation and gathering of evidence. Moreso, the evil women that cry wolf for the purpose of blackmail have actually given the wolves 'the shield of doubt ' which they use against the actual victims. Women are the authors of their problem, not men
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by simplesearch: 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
We can now confidently conclude that the guy is high from night clubbing and might be guilty as charged. I have made a partial summary of what I think is my little understanding of the story in the previous thread having only commented based on the one sided narration. But with the two sides now plainly revealed it is evident the guy's story is laced with many cover-ups and lies. He should be made to own up on what truly transpired between them so that as expected, if found guilty the law can take its due course.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Are you in their mind?

If I ever go to a man's house, sex will not be on my mind. So, if God forbid, I am raped by one animal, you people will come online and say sex was on my mind.

The person that did this thing to Nigerians, has a place in the deepest part of hell.
so u can go to a man's house and spend the night in the same bed with him and expect sex will not be on his mind? I just hope u don't become another example or story...
the day you girls leant that most men, not all, but most men don't reason the way you ladies do that day you ladies will have sense...
you'd better drop his rubbish mentality that because you don't expect sex, all men won't too...
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On May 14, 2019
DrtroubleM:

So just because a gal entered your house you must have sex with her...

Are you a guy?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by Olulinks(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2019
I don't know why a lot of people are not liking this comment. You should be working with DSS.
SageMK:

Why the need to wash her clothes?

Who washes clothes this early by 7am in a strangers house? And why did he offer to help her dry it outside?

He said did other stuffs to make her cum without really penetrating even after he alleges they both slept unclad!

Haha I don't just buy that.
His story is shady. He's fĂșcking guilty.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2019
klufs:

I beg to differ. There is nothing wrong with Nigerian law with respect to rape, just the process of investigation and gathering of evidence. Moreso, the evil women that cry wolf for the purpose of blackmail have actually given the wolves 'the shield of doubt ' which they use against the actual victims. Women are the authors of their problem, not men

Lol.

I can't even address this.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by DrtroubleM: 12:03pm On May 14, 2019
safarigirl:

Are you a guy?

Yes nau..
I'm a father..
Re: Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
OneSentence:

so u can go to a man's house and spend the night in the same bed with him and expect sex will not be on his mind? I just hope u don't become another example or story...
the day you girls leant that most men, not all, but most men don't reason the way you ladies do that day you ladies will have sense...
you'd better drop his rubbish mentality that because you don't expect sex, all men won't too...

Thank you for confirming that men are naturally sex-hungry animals. We were suspecting this at first, but with the contribution you have made, as well as many others on this thread, we will now know to never visit these animals without expecting sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped Police DPO, Okoro, Released By Kidnappers After Paying N3M Ransom / Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) / Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.