Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach (4996 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by AprokoGirl: 12:57pm On May 14, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption .. 

"Mami water."

I’ve always felt so guilty about taking vacations and traveling just for the hell of it. When there was time, there was no money and when I could afford, I felt I didn’t deserve it. What have I done? Why am I leaving work? Why do I deserve it? Plus I have terrible airport anxiety (I don’t know if anyone else experiences this). But after all I did in 2018 and early 2019, I didn’t need to be told twice that I’d earned it. So here’s to traveling more, living the life I’ve always dreamed, experiencing and seeing the world and more.. here’s to living!

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/actress-lota-chukwu/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by AprokoGirl: 12:57pm On May 14, 2019
grin .. Nice Pictures
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by Mariangeles(f): 1:01pm On May 14, 2019
Enjoy yourself jare!

Everybody needs a break from this country sef...at least to breathe

Anywhere , just away from Naija and the middle east of course grin
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by Officialgarri: 1:01pm On May 14, 2019
Shebi na dis girl be KIki for jeniffer's diary.... Dat year.

Wow, her breast don big like dis. If JJC saw this, he would have opted for her instead of Funke. No wonder, Funke sent her packing from her movies. She can't let someone snatch the husband she managed to get after 35 years

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by LuciferAkbar: 1:08pm On May 14, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by itspzpics(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by SageMK: 2:36pm On May 14, 2019
[img]https://media1./images/3942202236be2be343b5f256224c43c5/tenor.gif?itemid=5703598[/img]

As the chairman of the Vaseline crew, I can't believe there's a big breasted Nigerian actress out there that I know nothing about. Who was hoarding the info?? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by TimiRume(f): 3:34pm On May 14, 2019
Ajoche queen
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by Rextizzle(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
SageMK:
[img]https://media1./images/3942202236be2be343b5f256224c43c5/tenor.gif?itemid=5703598[/img]

As the chairman of the Vaseline crew, I can't believe there's a big breasted Nigerian actress out there that I know nothing about. Who was hoarding the info?? shocked

She don't look bad though, I always like her smile.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by Rextizzle(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
shocked shocked
Well, without further ado...

[img]https://media1./images/7a411e3b434d5d6e72037b9a2b53b0de/tenor.gif?itemid=5496532[/img]
You with your hundreds of monikers, jeez!
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 14, 2019
**licks lips**

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by Houseofglam7(f): 6:34pm On May 14, 2019
Awwwwwww kiss
Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by ManBeast: 8:22pm On May 14, 2019
Chai, shocked shocked shocked

So this girl get breast like this, wow.... if I lay my mouth on this kind breast, no food for me for complete 1 week.

To think say this girl get this kind breast for dat Jenifer diary and I didn't notice, abi nah now e begin manifest.
Make i go follow her for Instagram, I no fit miss another big breast picture. tongue grin

Re: Actress Lota Chukwu Shares Bikini Pictures As She Visit Mont Choisy Beach by chamber247(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
Shebi na dis girl be KIki for jeniffer's diary.... Dat year.

Wow, her breast don big like dis. If JJC saw this, he would have opted for her instead of Funke. No wonder, Funke sent her packing from her movies. She can't let someone snatch the husband she managed to get after 35 years
funny u!

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift / #throwback Olamide Badoo Back Then In The Ghetto / Why I Refused To Sign Ola Dips Into YBNL - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.