Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift (4976 Views)

Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola / Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping / Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by GistMore4: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi buys a brand new mini Ferrari for Ghanaian star, Shatta Bandle as birthday gift.

The Ghanaian dwarf who is celebrating his birthday, went viral after claiming he is richer than Aliko Dangote, Hushpuppi, Wizkid and a few others.

Hushpuppi make fun of the Ghanaian star by buying a mini Ferrari for him as his sieze while him drove the main Ferrari.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_zGz6HFzf/?igshid=1vqyfcz1b7gcp

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/hushpuppi-buys-new-mini-ferrari-for-ghanaian-star-shatta-bandle-as-birthday-gift

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by GistMore4: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2019

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by LearnITsmash(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
What kind of nonsense fake news be this naah Nigerian bloody bloggers undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by GistMore4: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
GistMore4:
Lalasticlala
for where
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
Now this made me to laugh amidst the xenophobia talks and controversies concerning constituency projects

Now to give my opinion on this issue of xenophobia. Let all those who are in South Africa come home. Let the government freeze all South African Assets in Nigeria for now, Let them stop with immediate effect issuing visas to South Africa, Let if possible Deport all Diplomats from South Africa and Let them send a warning message to UN and AU on this issue. This should serve as a strong signal to other nations toying with Nigeria Nationals in their country. And to my people under the guise of protesting looting our own people's shops. We should show that we are different from these heartless South Africans.
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by wittyt98(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
grin

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by WildChild00(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
What does this Hash guy does for a living in far away Dubai? How come he commands so much wealth with even lifting a finger?
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by happybee: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2019
This Hush guy dey mad I swear...
I laughed real hard gringrin...
'This is a mini Ferrari, your size'.. Savage!
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Venerable612(m): 6:27am On Sep 05, 2019
WildChild00:
What does this Hash guy does for a living in far away Dubai? How come he commands so much wealth with even lifting a finger?

Truth be told -

If you are not a politician or a high-earning corporate guy/business man, you cannot afford these luxuries.

What legitimate business can be this rewarding?
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by WildChild00(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Venerable612:

Truth be told -

If you are not a politician or a high-earning corporate guy/business man, you cannot afford these luxuries.

What legitimate business can be this rewarding?

Your guess is as good as mine bro
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Harddiskng(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2019
WildChild00:

When he was so poor that he couldn’t afford premium medical care to save his sister’s life during her sickness, you didn’t ask why he was so poor. That didn’t concern you.

Now that he is rich you want to know his source, like its any of your concern. Better mind your business and focus on your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Onyi22(f): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by WildChild00(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Harddiskng:

When he was so poor that he couldn’t afford premium medical care to save his sister’s life during her sickness, you didn’t ask why he was so poor. That didn’t concern you.

Now that he is rich you want to know his source, like its any of your concern. Better mind your business and focus on your hustle.

One question, are you his legal adviser?
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Harddiskng(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2019
WildChild00:

One question, are you his legal adviser?

Nay, just someone that thinks you’d be successful if you channel the energy you are expending scrutinizing other people’s success into minding your hustle smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by WildChild00(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Harddiskng:

Nay, just someone that thinks you’d be successful if you channel the energy you are expending scrutinizing other people’s success into minding your hustle smiley

But I am already successful @ my field, I am just a consign fellow Nigerian.
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Harddiskng(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2019
WildChild00:

But I am already successful @ my field, I am just a consign fellow Nigerian.

“Concerned” you mean. I am sure your money is safe wherever you kept it, so there’s nothing to see here.

If you envy his success so much, then put in work; so you too can ride top notch cars. Don’t have a pull-em-down mentality. With that you would never reach your full potential wink

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by WildChild00(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Harddiskng:

“Concerned” you mean. I am sure your money is safe wherever you kept it, so there’s nothing to see here.

If you envy his success so much, then put in work; so you too can ride top notch cars. Don’t have a pull-em-down mentality. With that you would never reach your full potential wink

Yes bro thanks for the correction and advice, I am an investor, I do my things silently, there are no noise making, you know some day you will hear from me in the Nigerian political space.

I wish you well in your feature endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by Harddiskng(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
WildChild00:

Yes bro thanks for the correction and advice, I am an investor, I do my things silently, there are no noise making, you know some day you will hear from me in the Nigerian political space.

I wish you well in your feature endeavor.

I really hope you do, nothing I like to see more than another shining bright.

Good-luck mate.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by dangoteinlaw: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
How many of you broke ass Kno that when you buy a Ferrari that toy comes along with it, it doesn't come with rental cars lol. I'm not saying he bought the rarri before the vanity crew come for my head o hehehe
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by WildChild00(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Harddiskng:

I really hope I do, nothing I like to see more than another shining bright.

Good-luck mate.

Tnx bro and you welcome

Cheers
Re: Hushpuppi Buy New Mini Ferrari For Ghanaian Star, Shatta Bandle As Birthday Gift by opebiboy: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na only just time. Ur lie lie go expose

(1) (Reply)

59-year-old Woman Causes Stir Online With Ageless Birthday Photos / LOL... What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dressing? (wedding Gown VS B00bs Saga) / Gospel Singer Eben And Wife Welcome New Baby(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.